cheating smackover
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mirror

United States

#41 Aug 25, 2012
And we wonder why the kids act the way they do. Look at the parents.
Jumps

El Dorado, AR

#43 Aug 25, 2012
jezzzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>lmao....so u are with the nerd for the money and ur effing the cute loser dropouts ...I wud size u up as a [email protected]...right?
What a tiny little brain you must have. I can't wait for you to grow up and realize you are becoming the loser who only gets skanks, because women with dignity and self-respect go for guys who will treat them that way. Sluts go for guys, well, like you. Guys who have no respect for women. Going around calling women whores just because they want a guy who is successful and kind, rather than cute but hateful and stupid? Have fun while you are young because you aren't going anywhere in life. Watch out ladies, there is one big douche bag waiting to fail at life. But he may be cute!
Jumps

El Dorado, AR

#44 Aug 25, 2012
my take wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell said anything about becoming an NFL football player, I said not everyone has to have a college education to gain wealth, the school of hard knocks taught me more than you ever learned in school about making money.
I agree that not everyone needs college to be successful. But what they do need is intelligence, experience, and some imagination. Something most of today's high school kids are lacking. We know now that our schools are dumber than ever. The proof is in the statistics when we are compared to other countries. And the El Dorado area schools are particularly bad. We are talking about a seriously ignorant and uneducated part of the population. Have you not seen with your own eyes the shit that comes out of the EL Dorado school system? Most of them are on welfare, expecting those of us with the real jobs to pay for them to sit on their asses just because they were too lazy to focus on school. Instead they hated authority, ignored their studies in favor of unrealistic dreams, and refused to do hard work that didn't involve play time mixed in. People can't say the next generation is smarter. For the first time in American history, we have to worry about the next generation of entitled ignorants destroying the country with their laziness.
Jumps

El Dorado, AR

#45 Aug 25, 2012
Rumors_Hurt_Everyone wrote:
tipped, where do you get your fact's that EHS struggles academically? The Senior's on this years football team have a combined 3.06 GPA. The District has over 1500 student's so the test scores will be lower than the rest of the county schools because those populations arent as big. You can go to the Arkansas Dept of Education and access the scores of each sub group and break it down that way. EHS has to add their mentally challenged group in the test scores because of the number in that group unlike the other county schools that dont have as many, and like i said earlier, thats because they have alot more students.If you can access that website and check it out you will see that the top 30 Caucasian students out performed all white students across the County hands down. One example, the News_Times Scholar Athlete, every EHS Student nominated had a higher GPA, most way higher, than the Valedictorian's of each of the county schools and the student at EHS wasn't even Valedictorian or most werent even Salutotorian. So dont say EHS suffer's academically. It's on public record. You arent comparing apples to apples with EHS Student population in regards to other County Schools. Thank you.
You are so right. Everyone knows EHS, with its horrible state statistics available to anyone, is an example of high academia.

You can put a pig in a dress, but its still a pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 46 min Abc1234 18
Freedom of Speech, Sign Lady 58 min Abc1234 2
Soccer 2 hr JWN2 1
fat chicks 9 hr Edmonds 14
Pokémon Mon Seriously 9
What gas stations have condom dispensers in the... (Jun '12) Mon Priest 28
Clothes Sun Back2School 3

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance