okie doke

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Jay goes for what,? his 4th appearance today and was given yet again another continuos until mid January. This fiend would seek his grandmas coochie for a bump. I'm not kidding with you. Lol

He wants to whine and cry about having no friends but he is the one that had them all picked up either that or he has ripped them off, lied or betrayed . It must be a little lonely on rock bottom.:(
get_it

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Yeah good ole Jay. Biggest gangsta I know! He be holdin it down at all his trap houses down off rock island! What a baddass huh? This b..tch azz dude is a scared, fragile, little white boy who wants o so badly for people to think he's this hard ass hustler.... It's pretty f-n sad to be honest. Once one of the numerous people that want to skull f*** him get ahold of him, he's gonna learn how much of a lonely 26 yo child he truly is.
hmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 17, 2013
get_it wrote:
Yeah good ole Jay. Biggest gangsta I know! He be holdin it down at all his trap houses down off rock island! What a baddass huh? This b..tch azz dude is a scared, fragile, little white boy who wants o so badly for people to think he's this hard ass hustler.... It's pretty f-n sad to be honest. Once one of the numerous people that want to skull f*** him get ahold of him, he's gonna learn how much of a lonely 26 yo child he truly is.
Nail on the head!!!!!
Truedat

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2013
Whiney little snitch .. All he does is feel sorry for himself!!! Grow up get a job and quit crying and singing! Big head

Since: Dec 13

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Is he back in jail yet
j2no

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 24, 2014
Nope...he sure as fu. K aint
feel u

Springhill, LA

#7 Feb 12, 2014
j2no wrote:
Nope...he sure as fu. K aint
is only doing what he learned from Lindsey Lewis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I agree that Allison Gatlin must go (Jul '11) 2 hr well 44
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bay Parent 257
Peter Sam Cyphers, DUI 4 hr FYI 13
babymama/daddy drama on FBI 6 hr a fan 7
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr Jiffy Pop 10,025
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 7 hr KatBrownKohl 405
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr sugar 29,861
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info