For you, obsessed psycho stalker

For you, obsessed psycho stalker

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Gigli

El Dorado, AR

#1 May 7, 2013
Something I think the psycho stalker on here should know. There are many private investigators across the country that can track down someone's ip location from the comments they make online. Even a website like Topix. It can't be used in court, but it can be used to expose the person doing the activity. If you don't believe me, look it up. These services are expensive but offered by many PIs across the country. So if you think for a second that any of your pathetic comments and desperate attempts to affect anyone or anything is working, or that any business owner actually cares about your silly little hate campaign that has been going on for years now means jack shit, you should think again.

If someone was really bothered by your desperate bullshit all they would have to do is hire one of those people and before long you would be busted out all over this website and others. You would be shamed. But lucky for you, nobody cares enough to do it. And that is because despite what you may think, the family you have been targeting for so long doesn't see you as a threat at all. Hell, I don't even think they know. They were probably told about two years ago when all this shit started but decided to ignore it because people like that have lives and a business to run. They are also happy and content and people like that don't find the need to feed into the rants of a mentally ill individual like yourself. Its like that old saying about how to handle bullies. You ignore them and don't let it affect you.

Some of us who frequent Topix call you out for being crazy and sick in head, which you are, but that has nothing to do with anyone else. It is our opinion. We think your obsession is disturbing, and thats all. If you think for a second anyone who is busy running a business has time to get on topix to argue with you, you are sorely mistaken. I for one, am a 22 yr old girl getting a degree at the SAAC, and I don't even know those people past our small talk at their store on rare occassions. But I know happy people when I see them. I also know crazy when I see it, and you are as crazy as I've ever known a person to be. You are a sad, miserable individual who hasn't done any harm to anyone at any time, other than perhaps yourself.
Gigli

El Dorado, AR

#2 May 7, 2013
CONTINUED:

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."

I know you're miserable because you spend your life on Topix trying (key words, trying and failing) to spread hate. Happy people just don't do that kind of shit. You are truly a sad, angry person. And you can't stop it on your own. That's been proven. You really do need professional help. If you can't stop an obsession with one family that has been going on for over two years now, you never will. A professional could help you. Hate doesn't go away unless you let it. And I think you actually enjoy your misery.

You get called out on topix by random ass people who get irritated by your hate campaign. People who think you are nuts and are sick of the constant threads about one family over and over and over. And even if someone else starts one, there you are within hours to start your hate campaign all over again.

Like I said, if the people you have been attacking for over two years now actually cared enough about any of this, with a little effort and the hiring of a computer expert, they could find you. But I think they just don't care, because it doesn't affect anything, much less their business. If anything, all your shit talk does is make anyone who sees it want to go to their store just to support them.

So stop flattering yourself. YOU are the only one who really cares so much. I for one just like to taunt you for being a lunatic. I may be wrong in that, but I think its fun. You prove me right every time i say you are going to comment on this or that... it never fails. Because you just can't help yourself.

So keep dreaming that anything you say is taken seriously, and we'll keep laughing at the psychotic rants of an insane, miserable and hate-filled angry loser.
Gigli

El Dorado, AR

#3 May 7, 2013
Watch this people. That fool really thinks I'm the business owner he's been stalking for two years. I'm actually a 22 yr old girl that is getting a degree at the SAAC. I just know crazy when I see it. There is no way those people have the time to get on topix when they have a business to run. Not only that, but they're happy people. I don't know them personally but we small talk at their store on occasion and they seem genuinely happy and content. They are also God loving people. And God gives people peace. They may have been told about this shit when it started over two years ago. (Two years, wow is this stalker sick). But my guess is that they blow it off like happy people tend to do. Its like that old saying on how to deal with bullies - you ignore them. I seriously doubt anyone gives a rat's ass about this psychotic individual. But those of us who frequent topix are sick and tired of seeing it every week, or every month. His comments pollute the entire website. It is time we stop responding to his insanity. If we do this, he will eventually go away. He wants a reaction as much as we want him to react. For us its entertaining to watch him squirm, but for him its like a high or something. I doubt he will get help for his years-long obsession that he seems to revel in. So that means we have to stop replying and feeding into his crazy, no matter how funny it may be to predict what he will do then watch him do it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2013
"I'm actually a 22 yr old girl that is getting a degree at the SAAC."
What degrees are being offered by the South Arkansas Art Center?
Wasting my breath

Haslet, TX

#5 May 7, 2013
Grigori wrote:
"I'm actually a 22 yr old girl that is getting a degree at the SAAC."
What degrees are being offered by the South Arkansas Art Center?
Get a grip little girl because the psycho is you. Apparently you have some obsession with the Eppinettes. Like I said, I just put the truth about Eppinettes on here recently and you go nuts. You are fake little girl and you have no idea about the law and ip addresses, it's laughable. I've been to college and am a middle aged WOMAN. So grow up and stop using animals as expendable cash!
I Cant believe it

El Dorado, AR

#6 May 7, 2013
Wow. You are just so sad. You have so much anger and its eating away at you.

That comment that girl said was brilliant , that

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."

You are the epitome of this statement. When are you going to stop poisoning yourself with your hatred, a hatred that has been going on for years. I truly do feel sorry for such a miserable person. I really hope the Lord changes your heart and relieves you of that hate inside of you. Because only then will you be able to be happy and content, as so many of us are. You might be angry and have some problems and obsessions and lot of hate inside, but you still deserve a change at happiness. I really hope you find it. I really do.

And another thing, how can you not see that people point out your hatred on a regular basis, they have been for months now. Nobody has an obsession with that family but you, and it gets more severe by each month.

I don't get mad, and neither does anyone else, about your statements. Nobody believes anything you say as "truth". They just see your posts as rantings from a vindictive and obsessed person. And some of us are sick of hearing it. It wouldn't matter if it was about that business you hate or any other hate campaign you may have made about any other El Dorado business. People get offended that you ruin topix with a constant obsession with hating those people. It would be sick and sad and reflect obsession if it were about any other establishment.

See people, you can't reason with the mentally ill. This guy projects all of his obsessions onto people that call him out for his crazy. He calls US crazy and obsessed when in reality, he is the only one suffering from such malice towards those people.

I just.... I am starting to feel sorry for him. I can't imagine living with such hate in my heart. I really hope you change, I really do. I think you are capable of forgiveness and capable of getting over your obsession. You can call us obsessed all day, but YOU are the only one who shows the textbook symptoms for a true obsession.

This is the definition for obsession : The state of being obsessed with someone or something. An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind

You have been bashing one someone and their business for over two years. You fit criteria one. You also fit criteria two, considering the thought of that one family continually preoccupies your mind. If it didn't you wouldn't be all over topix multiple times a day just to talk about one person's family and business and bash them.

The Eppinette family has been talked about more than any other people on this website, and its been two years plus since it started. This is all because of this one man's campaign of hate on Topix, which is really an insignificant site that most people see as ridiculous gossip and slander

You fit the definition of obsessive personality to a textbook T. But you are so messed up in the head, you don't even recognize it as an obvious truth. This is why, despite your malice and hate, I can't help but feel for you, because I just can't imagine living that way. You really do need prayer, and help. And I can't help but hope that you can find it in yourself, whether it be through yourself or with the help of God or a therapist, to stop poisoning yourself with your hatred. I can't stalk seeing people go down a road of such sad misery and self-destruction caused by anger they aren't willing to get rid of.

All I can hope is that people ignore him altogether, which will make him go away, or that, more importantly, the Lord works in his heard and makes him able to move past his anger and into a peaceful contentment.
deta

United States

#9 May 8, 2013
You're all dumbasses. Especially Gigli for spending that much time trying to reason with someone she thinks is a lunatic. Get off your soapbox honey, flip it over and use it as a desk and do your homework.
rover

El Dorado, AR

#10 May 8, 2013
All white trash
my two cents

Rowlett, TX

#11 May 8, 2013
Gigli wrote:
Something I think the psycho stalker on here should know. There are many private investigators across the country that can track down someone's ip location from the comments they make online. Even a website like Topix. It can't be used in court, but it can be used to expose the person doing the activity. If you don't believe me, look it up. These services are expensive but offered by many PIs across the country. So if you think for a second that any of your pathetic comments and desperate attempts to affect anyone or anything is working, or that any business owner actually cares about your silly little hate campaign that has been going on for years now means jack shit, you should think again.
If someone was really bothered by your desperate bullshit all they would have to do is hire one of those people and before long you would be busted out all over this website and others. You would be shamed. But lucky for you, nobody cares enough to do it. And that is because despite what you may think, the family you have been targeting for so long doesn't see you as a threat at all. Hell, I don't even think they know. They were probably told about two years ago when all this shit started but decided to ignore it because people like that have lives and a business to run. They are also happy and content and people like that don't find the need to feed into the rants of a mentally ill individual like yourself. Its like that old saying about how to handle bullies. You ignore them and don't let it affect you.
Some of us who frequent Topix call you out for being crazy and sick in head, which you are, but that has nothing to do with anyone else. It is our opinion. We think your obsession is disturbing, and thats all. If you think for a second anyone who is busy running a business has time to get on topix to argue with you, you are sorely mistaken. I for one, am a 22 yr old girl getting a degree at the SAAC, and I don't even know those people past our small talk at their store on rare occassions. But I know happy people when I see them. I also know crazy when I see it, and you are as crazy as I've ever known a person to be. You are a sad, miserable individual who hasn't done any harm to anyone at any time, other than perhaps yourself.
I just have to ask which is worse?: Being a stalker that directs puns toward a person or group with a few lines from time to time???

Or constantly posting as numerous people with a conspiracy theory that multiple locations of different aliases and keeping up with them "for over two years," as you would say, and directing such defensive animousity with lengthy posts to show the supposed "stalker" that he or she is getting to you???

My opinion is that you are more pathetic.
hmmmm

El Dorado, AR

#12 May 8, 2013
That person's posts calling you out do get kinda old. But I say being a mentally ill obsessive with nothing but hate in his heart is WAY worse than some annoying posts calling you out. I say the posts are annoying, and they are. But that doesn't mean they aren't the truth. Seeing someone filled with so much hate gets to me too! Usually I keep it to myself thought because people like you get the karma coming to them no matter what others have to say about it.

I don't think anything is more pathetic that someone who has spent years letting hate consume them. Just my opinion.
Same person as above

El Dorado, AR

#13 May 8, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip little girl because the psycho is you. Apparently you have some obsession with the Eppinettes. Like I said, I just put the truth about Eppinettes on here recently and you go nuts. You are fake little girl and you have no idea about the law and ip addresses, it's laughable. I've been to college and am a middle aged WOMAN. So grow up and stop using animals as expendable cash!
This is a direct quote from one of the other posts above

"See people, you can't reason with the mentally ill. This guy projects all of his obsessions onto people that call him out for his crazy. He calls US crazy and obsessed when in reality, he is the only one suffering from such malice towards those people. "

And watcha know, that is exactly what he did. Hate like that is predictable every time.
Lars Vilks

United States

#14 May 8, 2013
Al Qaeda is after me.
TDiddy

United States

#15 May 11, 2013
Yall are all pathetic this website need to be deleted
lol

El Dorado, AR

#16 May 11, 2013
Everyone is hating on the new Tedder and he can't stand it. He's being shamed more than Tedder ever was! LOL! What a pathetic individual.
huh

White Oak, TX

#17 May 12, 2013
lol wrote:
Everyone is hating on the new Tedder and he can't stand it. He's being shamed more than Tedder ever was! LOL! What a pathetic individual.
Who is "the new Tedder?" Was there an old one? What is a Tedder?
Dan Rather

White Oak, TX

#18 May 12, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
That person's posts calling you out do get kinda old. But I say being a mentally ill obsessive with nothing but hate in his heart is WAY worse than some annoying posts calling you out. I say the posts are annoying, and they are. But that doesn't mean they aren't the truth. Seeing someone filled with so much hate gets to me too! Usually I keep it to myself thought because people like you get the karma coming to them no matter what others have to say about it.
I don't think anything is more pathetic that someone who has spent years letting hate consume them. Just my opinion.
Then why do YOU let your hate consume you, you psycho topix stalker?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 May 12, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "the new Tedder?" Was there an old one? What is a Tedder?

"Do Tedder Really Exist" thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/el-dorado-ar/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
da da 69 da da 12 min whoa 6
Come on out 16 min Abc1234 12
So nice 1 hr yeah 2
Film Festival 1 hr richard 22
Brett Gorman 2 hr Whocaresn 1
your wife 2 hr question 4
Martie C 2 hr watever 1

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages