Interested

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2012
I had somebody approach me on yahoo chat, he said his name was Adam Chandler and he was a physician in El Dorado. He then went on, after some initial chit-chat, to tell me he was looking for someone that he could talk to about Dad/Son adult discipline, because his Dad had bent him over his knee and pulled down his pants and underwear, frequently, up until he was 21..........anybody know anything about this freak? or if he's for real. I googled his name in El Dorado and all I came up with is a Adam Chandler who is in Arkansas that is delinquet in paying his renewal fee for a phyical therapist license..........
nope

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 24, 2012
But asking for him on here, means that you are most likely trying to stir up trouble or just trash talk. That's all anyone using the El Dorado Topix for.
interested

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2012
No I just thought this was the best place to ask a lot of different people.......the dude obviously has some strange problems, I wasnt interested at all in hearing about his father spanking his bare a$$ at 21 years of age, and the fact his profile said he was a physician made me curious. Ive heard the name before but cant remember where......actually, I guess I shoulda used the screen name " not interested" LOL. Oh and ps. Thanks for ur 2 cents.
girlie girl

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Interested wrote:
I had somebody approach me on yahoo chat, he said his name was Adam Chandler and he was a physician in El Dorado. He then went on, after some initial chit-chat, to tell me he was looking for someone that he could talk to about Dad/Son adult discipline, because his Dad had bent him over his knee and pulled down his pants and underwear, frequently, up until he was 21..........anybody know anything about this freak? or if he's for real. I googled his name in El Dorado and all I came up with is a Adam Chandler who is in Arkansas that is delinquet in paying his renewal fee for a phyical therapist license..........
Adam Chandler is a plumber
interested

United States

#5 Dec 25, 2012
no, it wasnt the plumber, I know him, this was a younger dude, said he was a physician on his profile and like I said, I googled the info and the closest thing I came up with was a dude listed on a Arkansas physical therapy site that owed some past due license fees, he was on the suspended list. I figure thats who this dude is, hes one weird dude is all I know, and according to him so is his "daddy".
nerd

El Dorado, AR

#6 Dec 26, 2012
interested wrote:
No I just thought this was the best place to ask a lot of different people.......the dude obviously has some strange problems, I wasnt interested at all in hearing about his father spanking his bare a$$ at 21 years of age, and the fact his profile said he was a physician made me curious. Ive heard the name before but cant remember where......actually, I guess I shoulda used the screen name " not interested" LOL. Oh and ps. Thanks for ur 2 cents.
He is from camden.
averydycks

Pasadena, TX

#7 Dec 28, 2012
You are ignorant! I know Chandler and I promise you he would beat the sh#* out of you! I think you are a liar! Real cool you are!
interested

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
averydycks wrote:
You are ignorant! I know Chandler and I promise you he would beat the sh#* out of you! I think you are a liar! Real cool you are!
Ya? Ok, whatever....but which Adam Chandler do you know? The physical therapist is what I have it narrowed down to.....and yes, I believe you, as he did talk about beating me, but he was referring to adult spanking. He said he had a (gay)fetish about it because his father made him pull his pants and underwear off and layed him across his lap and spanked him until he was over 21........is this the same Adam Chandler youre talking about?
Old Adam Chandler

Spring, TX

#9 May 21, 2013
Old Adam Chandler will knock your ass out.... so I'd back off using the name too loosely. He knocked out several bruthas and other real tough-guys during his boxing career and that's why you should be leary of using people's names on here.
interested

United States

#11 May 23, 2013
Adam Chandler, Adam Chandler, A d a m. C h a n d l e r..... Ok so, I used it loosely, bring it..
darrin drake

United States

#12 May 23, 2013
Old Adam Chandler wrote:
Old Adam Chandler will knock your ass out.... so I'd back off using the name too loosely. He knocked out several bruthas and other real tough-guys during his boxing career and that's why you should be leary of using people's names on here.
that's my uncle! Quit messing with him and all us Chandler's open up a can of whip ass!
Rumors_Hurt_Ever yone

Waterbury, CT

#13 May 23, 2013
i do believe yahoo shut their chat sites down over a year ago, so LIAR!!
interested

United States

#14 May 23, 2013
Y'all are too stupid to talk to.....Ive pointed out that I know it's not the older plumber/boxer dude from eldo, I know him, and this dude wasn't him, he showed me himself on cam, he looked mid 20s......he sad his name was Adam Chandler but he coulda been lying....although saying he was a Dr kinda goes along with the physical therapist I found on the Ar website for delinquent license fees kinda ads up, anyway....hey you retards, nevermind LOL
hummmmm

Little Rock, AR

#15 May 24, 2013
In case you all are having a hard time here--interested is licking his lips to met him. His seen his videos and wants to met him. And Adam is not a plumber his dad and brother are--the old dude in El Do is the one I am talking about. Not the one interested is interested in,
interested

United States

#16 May 25, 2013
Hummmm, you just keep humming until I tell ya to stop boy....
what is love

El Dorado, AR

#17 May 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bigfoot 1 hr EldoMasterBlaster 37
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Answers 30,636
Does lion oil hire women for labor pool? 4 hr Grigori 2
Shalee nastiness 4 hr josh barker 12
Fila from murphy oil. 5 hr DEA 1
Melissa Kelley Dumas Caruso Hanna Kelley etc.... (Apr '14) 10 hr SuzyQ 13
looking for a job (Nov '12) 14 hr Rls 65

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 06 at 9:19AM CST

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match