First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bo P

El Dorado, AR

#1 Dec 17, 2011
hunters, have you noticed that the deer population in union county isnt what it used to be? whats going on??
Say What

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Deer are thick as Bee's around Mount Holly.
.

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2011
Damn straight ... Everyone after the trophy deer and letting the doe go...
You should have to shoot 10 doe for every buck... It's crazy ...
Lucy

El Dorado, AR

#4 Dec 17, 2011
You act as if you captured a deer with your bare hands and wrestled it to the ground, fighting it til it's death! You "Bubba's" are SO annoying. Just sayin'!!
Well

El Dorado, AR

#5 Dec 17, 2011
Two of my vehicles didn't say that when the deer literally ran into my fenders. Cost me a bunch more than hamburger would have.
Welp

El Dorado, AR

#6 Dec 17, 2011
okayyyyyyyyyyy?????
Well

El Dorado, AR

#7 Dec 17, 2011
Welp wrote:
okayyyyyyyyyyy?????
It would be nice if the deer population was slowed down by hunting. People and their children should be able to drive somewhere without watching out for deer running out in the road. Not everyone lives in the city. Hunting helps control overpopulation and inbreeding. If you ever had to have a vehicle fixed because of a deer, you would change your mind. I did. The insurance man said it's the reason for the MOST claims.

If you don't want to hunt.......... don't.
Well

El Dorado, AR

#8 Dec 18, 2011
My Hubby has hunted alot this season in different areas and hasnt seen squat! this has been a horrible hunting season i have heard Tons of people complaining that they havent seen anything either!! Its been to Hot!! they need to change the dates of season!! Between the Full Moons and hot days and night,its causing me to have an empty freezer..Not to mention we have spent more money this year on hunting than any year before!! Last year-3 deer...this year- 0!! and it SUX
Well

El Dorado, AR

#9 Dec 18, 2011
Well wrote:
Two of my vehicles didn't say that when the deer literally ran into my fenders. Cost me a bunch more than hamburger would have.
I was the first and second "Well". If you know a rural paper route carrier or deputy, state trooper they can tell where the deer are in your area.
Well

El Dorado, AR

#10 Dec 18, 2011
Well wrote:
My Hubby has hunted alot this season in different areas and hasnt seen squat! this has been a horrible hunting season i have heard Tons of people complaining that they havent seen anything either!! Its been to Hot!! they need to change the dates of season!! Between the Full Moons and hot days and night,its causing me to have an empty freezer..Not to mention we have spent more money this year on hunting than any year before!! Last year-3 deer...this year- 0!! and it SUX
Me again. Try calling the local auto shops, they know too.
well

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 18, 2011
The rural mail carriers know where they are too.
Well Well

El Dorado, AR

#12 Dec 18, 2011
The most I have ever seen was around Harmony Grove and north of there. Not trying to steer you wrong, it's just a fact. Just don't waste, there are hunger centers that will take them.
Yall Dumb A

El Dorado, AR

#13 Dec 18, 2011
Yall are idiots!! you cant just go hunting any freakin where you want!! Dumb a$$es!! DURRR I'll just call sumbody and ask where the deer are DURRR
Yall Dumb A

El Dorado, AR

#14 Dec 18, 2011
Shoot Ive seen deer in the middle of town on East Main!! Watch out yall, the Mail Lady told me to start takin um out!! DURRR
Well Well

El Dorado, AR

#15 Dec 18, 2011
Yall Dumb A wrote:
Shoot Ive seen deer in the middle of town on East Main!! Watch out yall, the Mail Lady told me to start takin um out!! DURRR
It's about time someone did.
Well Well

El Dorado, AR

#16 Dec 18, 2011
Yall Dumb A wrote:
Yall are idiots!! you cant just go hunting any freakin where you want!! Dumb a$$es!! DURRR I'll just call sumbody and ask where the deer are DURRR
I said the most, not all! No one on topix is giving out their stand site. Not anyone on topix that wants his own deer, that is.
Well Well

El Dorado, AR

#17 Dec 18, 2011
I was just posting about the freaks that shoot a trophy buck and leave the meat to rot on the side of the road. So that passerbyes have to look at from day to day. That's a waste.
Bubba

United States

#18 Dec 18, 2011
Lucy wrote:
You act as if you captured a deer with your bare hands and wrestled it to the ground, fighting it til it's death! You "Bubba's" are SO annoying. Just sayin'!!
You dumbass bleeding heart liberals are "SO annoying." You act like killing an innocent "Bambi" is so horrible and morally wrong. Grow up; you're not 4 anymore. Your childish line - Just sayin'!!
Yall Dumb A

El Dorado, AR

#19 Dec 18, 2011
Well, i never see that!! the most i see on the side of the road is ROAD KILL!! hit by a car not shot..Me and mine hunt for food,Period!! Doe meat is better than Buck meat anyways! My point is,you cant just drive down the road and take out a deer!! u gotta be at the right place at the right time and you have to smell a certain way and the weather has to be JUST right!! Its Hard its not easy to just "thin out the deer" them lil bastards are smarter than yall give um credit for!! ITS BEEN A BAD SEASON!!
Yall Dumb A

El Dorado, AR

#20 Dec 18, 2011
trust me if it was as easy as yall think, if i could just take out every deer i see.My freezer would be SLAP full right now,not EMPTY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr --Bad Dad-- 42,076
Town mystery (Jul '17) 8 hr Mean 16
Jobs (Aug '17) 8 hr Work 4
Mayor or City Manager, which works best? 8 hr Definitely 12
Hey guess what 11 hr Hash is trash 3
possession of firearm by certain person (Nov '11) Feb 11 chuckem 14
Global Business Institute - Feb. 8? Feb 7 Peter Greenberg Jr 3

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages