consumer

El Dorado, AR

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Is the Mc Donalds on Timerlane and NW Avenue a franchise or corporate location? If Franchise do you know the owner. Someone needs to let the owner know how horrible customer service is at both locations. Will never go back to either locations ever. Nothing but a bunch of you know whats in there that do not want to be there but want a check.
ummm

El Dorado, AR

#2 Aug 29, 2013
consumer wrote:
Is the Mc Donalds on Timerlane and NW Avenue a franchise or corporate location? If Franchise do you know the owner. Someone needs to let the owner know how horrible customer service is at both locations. Will never go back to either locations ever. Nothing but a bunch of you know whats in there that do not want to be there but want a check.
Nobody that works at McDonald's wants anything but a check but yeah both the McDonalds are hands down the worst fast food restaurants in this town. They are the worst of any place I have ever been in my entire life. The one in Pine Bluff is better.... not kidding. Whoever runs things at either location is a lazy ass. The workers are lazy ass too. I give them points for working and not getting on welfare but they need to do their jobs and not sit around pissed off and not willing to do anything right. Then they get all pissed when anyone tries to get their order corrected. If you want to say something to the manger don't bother it won't help. Best thing to do is not go there. If you are over by Timberlane just eat at the Subway, which is the best one in town. Hopefully in a few years there will be more over there for people. I really think the only reason anyone goes to either McDonalds is because they are the only ones in town.(duh). If this were a larger town they would be forced to compete with more establishments and have to do something right but that won't be happening. So yea, stop going there altogether. I did years ago and now I laugh when my friends bitch about how screwed up their order is every time they do. Seriously, ever time, over and over. I don't get why they still go.
wonderman

El Dorado, AR

#3 Aug 29, 2013
YES that place is HORRIBLE! Worst in town!
wonderman

El Dorado, AR

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Sonic is a close second!
wonderman

El Dorado, AR

#5 Aug 29, 2013
And IMAFAG
awful

El Dorado, AR

#7 Aug 30, 2013
We have called the number to complain before and whatever number we called the voicemail box was full image that too many complaints prolly!! Lol
tip

El Dorado, AR

#8 Aug 30, 2013
awful wrote:
We have called the number to complain before and whatever number we called the voicemail box was full image that too many complaints prolly!! Lol
They obviously don't care either. If they did they wouldn't be the worst food establishments in town. We got McDonald's in Hot Springs the other day and I couldn't believe that the food was done properly. I forgot how things were supposed to be. Then again, everywhere we ate was miles better than the pathetic shit we have here. These dumbasses really have no idea how bad things are here. They are so used to it.

Since: Aug 13

El Dorado, Arkansas

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Both of the Mc Donald's are suck! The workers are suck! The managers are suck! And the foods are suck too! All them muthaphuccers are nothing but a ghetto, bad ass, messy ass, project kids working there with no home damn training!
yessa maam

El Dorado, AR

#10 Aug 31, 2013
And these are the people who want to be paid 15 dollars an hour! They want as much money as people out there who have vocational training! If they want more money they need to get an education or learn a damn vocation. Can't tell you how many times I hear people whine that they don't get paid enough when they aren't willing to do anything about it!
Fed up

El Dorado, AR

#11 Aug 31, 2013
www.mcdonalds.com and form a complaint may help
Worst

El Dorado, AR

#12 Aug 31, 2013
I've never been to one as bad as the one on timberlane. By that, I mean any fast food restaurant
Nope

El Dorado, AR

#13 Aug 31, 2013
Fed up wrote:
www.mcdonalds.com and form a complaint may help
It won't help. That place will never change because the locals are stupid enough to keep going to it because they have lived here long enough to not expect any better. They learn to deal with it and convince themselves nowhere else is different. Same with Sonic and Applebees. What surprises me is that we have any fast food that isn't total crap. Arby's, Popeye's, Subway and even Taco Bell all do pretty dang good. Arby's is the best and I don't think I need to point out why but besides that they have great management. The race thing isn't an excuse either because Taco Bell has plenty of blacks and they do a good job. It is up to management to keep the workers in line and hold them to a standard instead of just slapping things together and not giving a sh*t. Doesn't matter who is working or what color, what matters is someone teaching them right and not afraid to fire people for not doing their jobs correctly.
Yolo

El Dorado, AR

#14 Sep 1, 2013
Don't forget Wendy's there awesome too! But McDonald's on timberlane is the worst I've ever seen and it amazes me that at lunch time there's a line all the way around it the only thing I get from there is sweet tea that's the only thing they seem to get right.

Since: Aug 13

El Dorado, Arkansas

#15 Sep 1, 2013
Yolo wrote:
Don't forget Wendy's there awesome too! But McDonald's on timberlane is the worst I've ever seen and it amazes me that at lunch time there's a line all the way around it the only thing I get from there is sweet tea that's the only thing they seem to get right.
Yea! Wendy's is good but the cooks need to cook the meat little bit more because last week I had a burger with little pink inside of it. But other than that, their services and their attitude toward the customers are wonderful.
Carl

El Dorado, AR

#16 Sep 1, 2013
Yolo wrote:
Yeah I like Wendy's too. Our McDonald's are disgraces. Whoever owns them f*cking sucks and needs to hire better managers. Somethings wrong when both locations, not just one of them, are complete sh*t.
well

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 1, 2013
Typical El Dorado though.
Umm

El Dorado, AR

#18 Sep 2, 2013
Haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min Reality Check 43,316
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr '18 EldoMasterBlaster 78

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages