Asking

El Dorado, AR

#1 Feb 5, 2013
why is Topix used to create so much drama. Why does everyone see the need to bash people on here. My theory is...if you don't have the balls (or whatever your carrying in between your legs) to face the person your bashing in person then you are no different than anyone else. It actually makes you more pitiful than you thought. Peace out!
L O L

El Dorado, AR

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Asking wrote:
why is Topix used to create so much drama. Why does everyone see the need to bash people on here. My theory is...if you don't have the balls (or whatever your carrying in between your legs) to face the person your bashing in person then you are no different than anyone else. It actually makes you more pitiful than you thought. Peace out!
Glad you shared this highly intelligent theory, now, go fk yourself.
solution

El Dorado, AR

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Asking wrote:
Don't do anything to cause and drama and there won't be any.
HAHAHAHA

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
The one who started this post is probably a drama queen You get what you ask for
just saying

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Some people all they like to do is start drama but then wine about when people talk about them bad. Sounds like they need to take a look at themselves not the people talking about them
spelling police

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Whine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Does UC Jail Get By With Putting Females on... 1 hr Clue 25
Fireworks- July 4th 1 hr sad 8
Black on Black Crime 1 hr more info 29
Tampa ips 2 hr only curious 1
Parkers Chapel Elementary 4 hr Singlemom 7
Rusty Goss 6 hr just curious 7
Tweekers of Smackover Arkansas 7 hr freddie 4
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE