First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well

El Dorado, AR

#1 Nov 2, 2011
I have notice that no one is downing the Restaurants in El Dorado, any more. That is great news. They must be better
Larry

El Dorado, AR

#2 Nov 2, 2011
No one can afford to eat out any more.
Danica Patruck

El Dorado, AR

#3 Nov 2, 2011
Well wrote:
I have notice that no one is downing the Restaurants in El Dorado, any more. That is great news. They must be better
Don't worry, they will soon enough.

Since: Oct 11

El Dorado, AR

#4 Nov 2, 2011
Danica Patruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, they will soon enough.
Thanks Mini me. My thoughts too. There is the food poison thread, btw. I wasn't gonna say anything about it until you brought it up.
----

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2011
There was talk on here like yesterday of food poisoning ....
fred

El Dorado, AR

#6 Nov 2, 2011
on the occasion that we as a family choose to eat out the question is asked, where do you want to eat? We all agree that there is nowhere in Eldo that any of us want to eat. Mel's would but at the top of the list but it's expensive but nice. Pizza Inn is horrible, after eating there for almost twenty years the buffet is horrible. Larry's has stuff that is too weird. The great wall is ok. We in eldo have a lot of places but nowhere decent to eat. Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink!
AGREE

El Dorado, AR

#7 Nov 2, 2011
fred wrote:
on the occasion that we as a family choose to eat out the question is asked, where do you want to eat? We all agree that there is nowhere in Eldo that any of us want to eat. Mel's would but at the top of the list but it's expensive but nice. Pizza Inn is horrible, after eating there for almost twenty years the buffet is horrible. Larry's has stuff that is too weird. The great wall is ok. We in eldo have a lot of places but nowhere decent to eat. Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink!
Pizza Inn buffet really is not good anymore. I like Banderas better than any other place in ElDorado because I like grilled..not fried. They will also grill and season your veggies, if you are not into the bland steamed veggies. Applebees has a couple good offerings on the weight watcher menu. LaVilla has great lunch prices, although their chips and salsa does not compare to Papa Pablanos, where I eat at least once a week. The mesquite shrimp at GoodTimes is quite good also and they have the BEST baked potatoes in town. Bayou Bistro has the best fried shrimp in town, if you like fried. Every other Thursday (I think it is) The Black Cat has grilled chicken and pasta that is fabulous. Elm Street Bakery has a great salad bar, sandwiches and I love their chicken salad with boiled egg, tomato slices and crackers. Quiznos has good french dip sandwiches. I eat out a lot as you can tell...just throwing out some ideas available here.
sweets

Frisco, TX

#8 Nov 2, 2011
AGREE wrote:
<quoted text>Pizza Inn buffet really is not good anymore. I like Banderas better than any other place in ElDorado because I like grilled..not fried. They will also grill and season your veggies, if you are not into the bland steamed veggies. Applebees has a couple good offerings on the weight watcher menu. LaVilla has great lunch prices, although their chips and salsa does not compare to Papa Pablanos, where I eat at least once a week. The mesquite shrimp at GoodTimes is quite good also and they have the BEST baked potatoes in town. Bayou Bistro has the best fried shrimp in town, if you like fried. Every other Thursday (I think it is) The Black Cat has grilled chicken and pasta that is fabulous. Elm Street Bakery has a great salad bar, sandwiches and I love their chicken salad with boiled egg, tomato slices and crackers. Quiznos has good french dip sandwiches. I eat out a lot as you can tell...just throwing out some ideas available here.
Where is the black cat at?
Agreed

El Dorado, AR

#9 Nov 2, 2011
sweets wrote:
<quoted text>
Downtown on the corner of Main and Jefferson. Open Sunday, too.
King Scott

El Dorado, AR

#10 Nov 2, 2011
sweets wrote:
<quoted text>
In the alley, where all black cats congregate. Sometimes you can see them at the arts center performing in gay plays.
sweets

Frisco, TX

#11 Nov 2, 2011
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Downtown on the corner of Main and Jefferson. Open Sunday, too.
Ok thanks
Duh

El Dorado, AR

#12 Nov 2, 2011
King Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
In the alley, where all black cats congregate. Sometimes you can see them at the arts center performing in gay plays.
Whatever..wasted response.
Wondering

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2011
What is up with Pizza Inn?
curiousj

El Dorado, AR

#14 Nov 3, 2011
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever..wasted response.
Go toss a salad, you'll feel better.
Foodie

El Dorado, AR

#15 Nov 3, 2011
AGREE wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizza Inn buffet really is not good anymore. I like Banderas better than any other place in ElDorado because I like grilled..not fried. They will also grill and season your veggies, if you are not into the bland steamed veggies. Applebees has a couple good offerings on the weight watcher menu. LaVilla has great lunch prices, although their chips and salsa does not compare to Papa Pablanos, where I eat at least once a week. The mesquite shrimp at GoodTimes is quite good also and they have the BEST baked potatoes in town. Bayou Bistro has the best fried shrimp in town, if you like fried. Every other Thursday (I think it is) The Black Cat has grilled chicken and pasta that is fabulous. Elm Street Bakery has a great salad bar, sandwiches and I love their chicken salad with boiled egg, tomato slices and crackers. Quiznos has good french dip sandwiches. I eat out a lot as you can tell...just throwing out some ideas available here.
I do like the red beans and rice Pizza Inn added to the buffet. However, our Pizza Inn has really gone down. I've been to two other Pizza Inns in other states recently that were awesome. Ours really needs to step it up.

I think Laredo/El Dorado grill has better salsa than any other restaurant. I was also surprised by how good their fish is.

I too enjoy Banderas. I also like La Villa though it seems their portions have started to shrink.

I don't like anything from Crapplebees.

The only things I like at Good Times are the fried pickles, chicken burritos and blackened chicken(Banderas makes it better though).

I really hope our Flying Burger is as good as Magnolia's.

Oriental Gardens pretty much always has good food.

Anyone have an opinion about La Bella's food? I never remember that they serve food. I'm not on the square very often.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 4, 2011
Labellas has awesome crawfish. But thats only a certian time of year. I use to get sandwichs there every once in a while they are pretty good.
Jess from Dominos

El Dorado, AR

#17 Nov 4, 2011
curiousj wrote:
Labellas has awesome crawfish. But thats only a certian time of year. I use to get sandwichs there every once in a while they are pretty good.
Heard a lot of gay people eat there.

Since: Aug 11

Stuttgart, AR

#18 Nov 4, 2011
La Bellas has a great GYRO.. haven't had too many other items there..i think soup once or twice.. but definitely their Gyro is good!

El Dorado, AR

#19 Nov 4, 2011
Great China across the Avenue from Applebees and the old mall has alway been good. If you get take out, you can eat for two or three days! Not bad for the price. They have a huge variety. Their eggrolls are my fav.

El Dorado, AR

#20 Nov 4, 2011
I liked the place in the old mall area. But my body can't handle the msg or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Do Walmart 13 min Juice 29
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr chirp 33,882
Coroner Records public? 2 hr mystery 3
Hotshots struggling 2 hr right 106
Segregated schools? 3 hr EldoMasterBlaster 5
Marilyns bar on the square (Jan '15) 4 hr Chad 39
Proposed Lake (Apr '11) 5 hr fish 103

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance