Today's Republican Senaturd

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Natural Fact

El Dorado, AR

#1 Oct 16, 2013
This MF is born rich. Never hungary. Goes to a private school. Get's failing grade's, Daddy goes and make's contribution to school, grade's come up. Here come's College. Get's failing grade's, Daddy goes and make's contribution, grades come up. Get's Degree from college, run's for Public Office, Daddy fattens campaign kitty, get's dumbazz son elected. NOW, let's back up to born rich. Never worked a day in his life. Never associated with middle class or poor people. Has "NO" idea what "payday to payday " means. AND is a dumb Azz because Daddy bought his degree. And this dumb MF is up there in Washington making decisions for us. VOTE DEMOCRAT. This is simple, it is plain and it is a natural fact.
George W Bush

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Can't argue with that.
Benn

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 16, 2013
We're F'd royally!
Hillary

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 16, 2013
Natural Fact wrote:
This MF is born rich. Never hungary. Goes to a private school. Get's failing grade's, Daddy goes and make's contribution to school, grade's come up. Here come's College. Get's failing grade's, Daddy goes and make's contribution, grades come up. Get's Degree from college, run's for Public Office, Daddy fattens campaign kitty, get's dumbazz son elected. NOW, let's back up to born rich. Never worked a day in his life. Never associated with middle class or poor people. Has "NO" idea what "payday to payday " means. AND is a dumb Azz because Daddy bought his degree. And this dumb MF is up there in Washington making decisions for us. VOTE DEMOCRAT. This is simple, it is plain and it is a natural fact.
Any chance of you and I getting together about the end of 2015?
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Natural Fact wrote:
Not a chance in hell I will ever vote for a Democrat again!

Talk about "born rich" and Daddy "gets dumbazz son elected" sounds more like Mark Pryor to me. And he is an arrogant IDIOT! He wouldn't wipe his shoes on you. Go ahead fool and vote for Democrats...if you like Obamacare you will love ILLEGALS next! They want your job and just might get it.
typical

Little Rock, AR

#6 Oct 17, 2013
Natural Fact wrote:
You actually have described the majority of the Democratic Party, as well. The only difference is: they tell you what you want to hear. Then, they strive toward a secret agenda to thank those that contributed to their political campaign. Republicans are the same way. However, I'm sure you were referring to the dumbass Tea Party nuts, as many of them are hired to move to rural districts while millionaire lobbiest try to but the local elections in order to alter the political climate. My advice: vote with your own pocketbook, not their's.
typical

Little Rock, AR

#7 Oct 17, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about "born rich" and Daddy "gets dumbazz son elected" sounds more like Mark Pryor to me. And he is an arrogant IDIOT! He wouldn't wipe his shoes on you. Go ahead fool and vote for Democrats...if you like Obamacare you will love ILLEGALS next! They want your job and just might get it.
You mean that dipshit Tom Cotton? When did last live in Arkansas? When he graduated high school!

And 17 years later he moves back here to act like he really gives a damn? Not supported by his daddy, but he's supported by the Koch brothers. Hell, he voted AGAINST the farm bill that would've actually supported the "family farm" he claims as a residence in Dardenelle. "Love you, Mom and Dad, but PISS OFF!" I have to lobby against this so we can limit the consumers who can purchase the product that you're about to work your ass-off on, so you won't be able to sell it." Anybody that votes for this clown is really out of touch with reality.
actually

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 17, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, dumbass, its the Republican caucus pushing for immigration reform to allow more illegals in for your job. Obamacare sucks, but at least your dumbass won't be turned away when you or someone you love gets cancer. Sounds like you don't keep up with politics much.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#9 Oct 17, 2013
Look at the ignorantAzzFagBtch. FkingIdiot. Comments 5 6 7 & 8 are ALL the same fkingFag. How ignorant R U dikBreath? Talk to yourself foodstampFag. InbredMF.
well

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 17, 2013
I'm guessing you didn't make an appearance at Thermaflite this morning.
WTF

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, dumbass, its the Republican caucus pushing for immigration reform to allow more illegals in for your job. Obamacare sucks, but at least your dumbass won't be turned away when you or someone you love gets cancer. Sounds like you don't keep up with politics much.
What an idiot, it's the democrats and Obama is already on TV pushing amnesty again and no one is turned away for cancer now, I guess you haven't heard Obamas answer to cancer if your to old to him,quote"time to consider hospice" look for it you'll find it
hahahahahahaha

Camden, AR

#14 Oct 17, 2013
hahahahahahaha

Camden, AR

#15 Oct 17, 2013
An online petition calling for President Barack Obama to "arrest and try House GOP leadership for sedition" has gotten more than 20,000 signatures.

The petition, posted this week on the liberal site MoveOn.org Petitions, said House Speaker John Boehner, Majority Leader Eric Cantor and other GOP decision-makers engaged in a "seditious conspiracy."

"To shut down the government and threaten the U.S. economy with default is an attempt to extort the United States government into altering or abolishing the Affordable Care Act, and thus, is self-evidently a seditious conspiracy," the petition said.

Sedition is defined as encouraging rebellion against the government in power
Lib Dem

Little Rock, AR

#18 Oct 23, 2013
Natural Fact wrote:
Never voted Republican in 30 years but sad fact is Democrats are the same people especially if they are a southern Democrat, great example is Mike Ross. I vote Democrat because I loathe the thought of vaginal probes and the loss of birth control, just can't understand the Republican fascination with other people's privates. Republican once equaled businessman uninterested in your private life but it now equals uneducated pervert to me.

Selling out our nation to the highest bidder and undercutting the little man you should blame Democrats too. Clinton removed the last of the banking protections and gave many of our jobs to Mexico and Canada. As for the Tea Party, they simply need anger management and a G.E.D., possibly sedatives and restraints.
Lib Dem

El Dorado, AR

#19 Oct 23, 2013
And I will sukieUdikie.
True Lib Dem

Little Rock, AR

#20 Oct 24, 2013
Lib Dem wrote:
And I will sukieUdikie.
Are you a brain damaged, burnt out or advertising? All the above?? If so, please direct your comments strictly to Republicans or perhaps hang out in public bathrooms, Dems have no problems asking for a BJ face to face.
True Lib Dem

El Dorado, AR

#21 Oct 24, 2013
IMAFAG.
to poser

Little Rock, AR

#22 Oct 24, 2013
True Lib Dem wrote:
IMAFAG.
Congratulations to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,461
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 10 hr Kim 841
moonshiners makeing poison 19 hr Tinman 31
Tina Gage Wed mossy seaman 3
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) Tue True 13
dole Tue caveman 1
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) Tue Duck lover 60
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web