First Prev
of 3
Next Last
citizen

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2011
The epd has some real jerks... Sure some of them are fine shining examples of law enforcement professionals .... But some are real jerks ...
Sup

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Why you say that? What cop ticked you off?
citizen

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2011
Got pulled over ( didn't give me a reason ) I had all my paper work in order , wasn't breaking any laws , he was just a real jerk . I didn't get a ticket.... No reason too....
He was a jerk.
Capone

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Oct 12, 2011
citizen wrote:
Got pulled over ( didn't give me a reason ) I had all my paper work in order , wasn't breaking any laws , he was just a real jerk . I didn't get a ticket.... No reason too....
He was a jerk.
If you tell them they a jerk they start bothering you all the time an making false accusations, when you prove them wrong in court then they really blow up.... Trust me, I've proved them wrong several times and embarrassed the whole court system including: Angela Means, Georgie Vancrook and the entire prosecution team
Who

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Which cop though? Might help me in knowing, then I could understand better lol.
citizen

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2011
Walks with a limp-short hair and some fugly glasses .... Didn't catch a name...
Who

El Dorado, AR

#7 Oct 12, 2011
What color of hair, short, fat, tall or what?
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#8 Oct 12, 2011
Capone wrote:
<quoted text>
If you tell them they a jerk they start bothering you all the time an making false accusations, when you prove them wrong in court then they really blow up.... Trust me, I've proved them wrong several times and embarrassed the whole court system including: Angela Means, Georgie Vancrook and the entire prosecution team
Of course you did. LMAO
ROTFLMAO

East Saint Louis, IL

#9 Oct 12, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you did. LMAO
Your right, EPD would never impose bogus charges... If they did there would be all sorts of NOT GUILTY findings In court here....wait a minute..... There are!! Eeeeeeekk!
wouldU

El Dorado, AR

#10 Oct 12, 2011
Capone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us the story. More people in this town need to understand just how horribly corrupt this town's judicial system is on a regular basis. Things happen here that would never be allowed to happen outside of a small elitist town.
2Legit

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Oct 12, 2011
wouldU wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell us the story. More people in this town need to understand just how horribly corrupt this town's judicial system is on a regular basis. Things happen here that would never be allowed to happen outside of a small elitist town.
Just go to the court on Monday mornings and after a few visits you'll quickly learn how they do things here, or browse through some of those fancy police reports or maybe request to see any complaints on officers, it's not hard to see, just takes a little effort and legwork like I did a dew years back. No sense in me throwing these old stories back at them and firing them up again because they are still boiling from the others, it's the stuff that don't make the papers people don't know, like some of these idiots on here, if it doesn't hit the front page or come on the tube at 6&10 they don't have a clue. They can only assume that the EPD is just like all the other Cops they see in the movies and magazines taking down all the bad guys, it's all they know... Poor souls....
i am serious

El Dorado, AR

#12 Oct 12, 2011
stupid a$$ joey wilson is the main butthole.
LLZ101

El Dorado, AR

#13 Oct 12, 2011
Are you kidding Vanhook never finds a person not gulity that them idiots bring before him. They are all in it together.

How about our sheriff today on the front page of the paper..looked stuipd to me.
Uh Hu

El Dorado, AR

#14 Oct 12, 2011
LLZ101 wrote:
Are you kidding Vanhook never finds a person not gulity that them idiots bring before him. They are all in it together.
How about our sheriff today on the front page of the paper..looked stuipd to me.
Vanhrook wakes up and goes to sleep with only one thing in mind, guilty=paycheck. Everyone is guilty as far as he is concerned.
Wow

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2011
Its sad, you people bash the cops/deputies, but when your getting your arse beat, robbed, house broken into, their the first one you call. If you can do better than them, go do it
citizen

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2011
Wow wrote:
Its sad, you people bash the cops/deputies, but when your getting your arse beat, robbed, house broken into, their the first one you call. If you can do better than them, go do it
I pray someone stupid would try...
Elliot Ness

United States

#17 Oct 12, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I pray someone stupid would try...
Hahahaha Dido citizen..... I pray myself everyday... Don't worry, I DONT dial 911, the Crooks and ass beaters will be praying for the police at my house but they won't be much help for them... Hahaha
know him

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2011
i am serious wrote:
stupid a$$ joey wilson is the main butthole.
Lmao @ him being a cop.... He got FIRED from his last job !!!
Won't be long he will be fired from this one too
cat

El Dorado, AR

#19 Oct 13, 2011
I know a girl who was beaten by her boyfriend but got away, the police were called and they arrested her!!!! she went back to him because he would drop HER charges, after they were dropped she tried to leave and he damn near killed her, she was black and blue head to toe for a month!! with broken bones and all! he spent 15 mins in jail then vanhook let him leave the state!!! that girl will never recieve justice.
Angela K Means

El Dorado, AR

#20 Oct 26, 2011
If you tell them they a jerk they start bothering you all the time an making false accusations, when you prove them wrong in court then they really blow up.... Trust me, I've proved them wrong several times and embarrassed the whole court system including: Angela Means, Georgie Vancrook and the entire prosecution team Not to have a pissing contest with you but who are you?? We, the public would like to know. Angela

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silver Corvette 3 min Trina 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min Question 35,033
To Much Make Up 45 min Truth 4
Got'm 1 hr Mira 1
Lee P 2 hr to eldochick 6
LanXess energizing chemistry 2 hr weller 7
Bring back Barack 5 hr Think about it more 41
New "El Do Land" video 18 hr Right 39

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web