Jail roster pics
Crime dog

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jun 22, 2014
Could someone at union county jail please clean the wall in booking where the photos are taken? Every picture has a big dookey smear in it!
Foster

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 22, 2014
I think it's terrible that people are so nosey and have so much time
On their hands that they are consumed with who is in jail.
Crime dog

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2014
Just looking for friends and possible rats you dickbreathgoobersmooch
Stinky balls

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jun 23, 2014
Why are u looking for rats? If ur friends are in jail , then get new friends dickbreathgoobersmoocherfag!
Shooter Mcgavin

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jun 23, 2014
Don't do stuff to get put in jail and you won't have to worry about someone looking at your mugshot. Problem solved.
prickem

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jun 23, 2014
too mucu chucking gooberweinercock talkhere so hit the grass
Stinky balls

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jun 23, 2014
Shooter Mcgavin wrote:
Don't do stuff to get put in jail and you won't have to worry about someone looking at your mugshot. Problem solved.
I'm sure you are perfect?
Shooter Mcgavin

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jun 23, 2014
Stinky balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are perfect?
Perfect enough that I have never run afoul of the law. I don't do things that will cause me to have to go to jail.
matt

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jun 23, 2014
Foster wrote:
I think it's terrible that people are so nosey and have so much time
On their hands that they are consumed with who is in jail.
Nurse foster is that you ? I hear that you we're converted to dark meat while working in the jail house baby !
Shartsy

El Dorado, AR

#10 Jun 23, 2014
Shooter Mcgavin wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect enough that I have never run afoul of the law. I don't do things that will cause me to have to go to jail.
Whatever

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#11 Jun 23, 2014
Shooter Mcgavin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the notorious serial killer Ted Bundy said something along those lines, and ended up brutally killing 40 + women before he was caught and had his dingleberries fried. He certainly didn't look like a serial killer.
Wow

Euless, TX

#12 Jun 23, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the notorious serial killer Ted Bundy said something along those lines, and ended up brutally killing 40 + women before he was caught and had his dingleberries fried. He certainly didn't look like a serial killer.
That's really out there

Narragansett, RI

#13 Jun 23, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really out there
An Unexpected Killer

A law student!!

The exact number of women Bundy killed will never been known. There is also some debate when he started killing, but most sources say that he began his murderous rampage around 1974. By this time, he had transformed himself, becoming more outwardly confident and active in social and political matters. He had graduated from University of Washington with a degree in psychology in 1972 and had been accepted to law school in Utah. Bundy even got a letter of recommendation from the Republican governor of Washington after working on his campaign.

There was NEVER any evidence that Ted Bundy was a sociopath. He was a law biding citizen!!!

I studied serial killers in pre-law, and like it or not, they are a part of history, like Jack The Ripper, Charles Manson,, the Holocaust, Civil War, etc. Who do you think owns the most memorabilia from the Holocaust? It's the Jews. I bid on Bundy's high school yearbook on Ebay, but lost the bid.
Shooter Mcgavin

El Dorado, AR

#14 Jun 23, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really way out there. You think that people that stay out of trouble are potential serial killers? Better go put your tin foil hat back on.

Narragansett, RI

#15 Jun 23, 2014
Shooter Mcgavin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really way out there. You think that people that stay out of trouble are potential serial killers? Better go put your tin foil hat back on.
Of course not, but there are people out there that may surprise you. I believe people are, for the most part, good and benevolent. I just don't view the world through rose colored glasses.
Shartsy

El Dorado, AR

#16 Jun 24, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that claim to be perfect are the same ones that do whatever they want to do because they think they are above the law! They by far are no better than anyone else; and yes they could possibly be hiding behind a Ted bundy personality! Js

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#17 Jun 24, 2014
The vast majority of the population has never been arrested and will never be arrested. It doesn't mean they think they are above the law it simply means a) they didn't commit a crime or b) they were smart enough to never be caught.

What it doesn't mean is that there is a statistically significant possibility that they are or will become a mass murderer.
Shooter Mcgavin

El Dorado, AR

#18 Jun 24, 2014
Shartsy wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that claim to be perfect are the same ones that do whatever they want to do because they think they are above the law! They by far are no better than anyone else; and yes they could possibly be hiding behind a Ted bundy personality! Js
I suggest that you go back and try to comprehend my statement. I didn't say I was perfect, I said perfect ENOUGH to stay out of trouble with the law which really isn't that hard to do. I have no special privileges. I get my ass up every morning and go to work and go home in the evenings. I find it beyond ridiculous that you can try to hypothesize that someone who wants to stay out of trouble is another Ted Bundy type.

Narragansett, RI

#19 Jun 24, 2014
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
The vast majority of the population has never been arrested and will never be arrested. It doesn't mean they think they are above the law it simply means a) they didn't commit a crime or b) they were smart enough to never be caught.
What it doesn't mean is that there is a statistically significant possibility that they are or will become a mass murderer.
It's just pie in the sky for someone to claim they never break the law and would never be subjected to jail, because if that person was followed for 24 hours a day, they would most likely break some obscure law, maybe just jaywalking or going one mile over the speed limit. They may not go to jail for those offenses, but no one is that perfect.

Oh, mass murderers and serial killers are two different things. I was just saying that you can't just look at someone and assume they aren't a threat just because they look "normal". I used Ted Bundy as just one example.

Narragansett, RI

#20 Jun 24, 2014
Shooter Mcgavin wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that you go back and try to comprehend my statement. I didn't say I was perfect, I said perfect ENOUGH to stay out of trouble with the law which really isn't that hard to do. I have no special privileges. I get my ass up every morning and go to work and go home in the evenings. I find it beyond ridiculous that you can try to hypothesize that someone who wants to stay out of trouble is another Ted Bundy type.
Blah, blah, blah.

Shartsy: A"freaking"men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireworks- July 4th 6 min Duck lover 14
Parkers Chapel Elementary 10 min Littlerockschools 11
Michael Evans 13 min Chrishansan 4
Black on Black Crime 15 min Sister Jan 38
Angela Hansen (May '12) 20 min idk 20
Tweekers of Smackover Arkansas 42 min Tweekher 6
Rusty Goss 1 hr tacker 23
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE