First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bonk

El Dorado, AR

#70 Oct 29, 2013
I know and that is sad when this is all you have to do with your life.
Matt

El Dorado, AR

#72 Oct 30, 2013
why is everybody talking crap about nurses on here? I'm a nurse and I wish they had pictures beside every cowards face on here. I'd love to infiltrate your IV or forget to get those nice pain meds you wanted for that painful broken bone. Lousy idiots, we get paid ridiculously low wages for the amount of work we do. Did it ever occur to you that WE are the ones doing all of the work while your doctor is the one getting paid the big bucks? He isn't the one in there wiping your A$S when you crap yourself, or giving you your meds, or starting your IV, or checking up on you every hour to make sure you are still breathing. Some of you people need to count your blessings and hope that you don't get seriously ill and run across one of the bad nurses out there.
Kate

Oklahoma City, OK

#73 Oct 31, 2013
Sounds like you are the bad nurse that should be avoided. Don't tip either do you
Kate

El Dorado, AR

#74 Oct 31, 2013
hehehehehehe. IMAFAG.
Nurse

Port Alberni, Canada

#75 Jan 19, 2014
I have been at the same place for 4 years and most of my fellow employees have been working there for 20 + years...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76 Jan 19, 2014
Matt wrote:
why is everybody talking crap about nurses on here? I'm a nurse and I wish they had pictures beside every cowards face on here. I'd love to infiltrate your IV or forget to get those nice pain meds you wanted for that painful broken bone. Lousy idiots, we get paid ridiculously low wages for the amount of work we do. Did it ever occur to you that WE are the ones doing all of the work while your doctor is the one getting paid the big bucks? He isn't the one in there wiping your A$S when you crap yourself, or giving you your meds, or starting your IV, or checking up on you every hour to make sure you are still breathing. Some of you people need to count your blessings and hope that you don't get seriously ill and run across one of the bad nurses out there.
Bad nurse? I know one who makes well over $50,000.00 a year because her parents were able to have her felony conviction sealed. She may be a very good nurse, but she is mean.
typical

Little Rock, AR

#77 Jan 19, 2014
Grigori wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad nurse? I know one who makes well over $50,000.00 a year because her parents were able to have her felony conviction sealed. She may be a very good nurse, but she is mean.
Wow. Mean people can't have good professions? Hate to hear that someone has to scrape by on just $50,000 a year.
nutss

Little Rock, AR

#78 Jan 20, 2014
I tip if you come back and refill my drink or clear dishes, but if you just bring food and then I never see you again--then you get nothing.
for real

El Dorado, AR

#79 Jan 20, 2014
WOW!!! I have known several waiters and waitresses in town that are college grads and were laid off during recession. They are paid ridiculously small hourly salary and most of their income comes from tips. It is so absurd and completely low class to think you can eat in a restaurant with waiters and waitresses who wait on you and not leave a tip. If you cannot afford to leave a tip then order food to go and take it somewhere else to eat. If you eat in restaurant do what everyone else everywhere else does and leave at least 15% tip. If you are paid too little to tip it might be better to eat fast food. This is the only town I have ever dined in that people think tips are optional at sit down restaurant. Oh and we do not make nurses salaries and if you are paid too little you might want to go to another job, cause I know a few nurses too and for this area they are paid good. Nobody is going to get pay level here like big city but there are many here who make good money but think it is ok to deny others a chance to make living. Everyone should take pride in their work and I hope for your sake nobody especially me ever hears a nurse on hear threaten to deny care to anyone because your attitude is checked at the door I hope.
said well

El Dorado, AR

#81 Jan 22, 2014
SOUND OFF wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a degree. I own my home. I own my car. I am not on welfare and I am not on drugs. I used to work for a major company until they laid off over half the employees. Instead of moving and putting myself in debt, I worked for a local restaurant until I found another job. Just because you know a few pot-smoking waiters/waitresses does not mean that all waitstaff fit into that category. I know a few people who wait tables by choice because that is what they love to do.
You are being simple minded, rude, and quite arrogant and your personality is the only thing that your comment shows the truth of. I wish that one day you will fall on hard times and have to wait tables or wash dishes to pay your bills.
I can only hope that your children will have more respect for others than you. I would hate to encounter you at any health facility because you are obviously a self-centered assh*le who has zero compassion for others. You definitely chose the wrong line of work. You should have been in politics.
beautiful said , humanity amen
WOW

Oklahoma City, OK

#83 Feb 15, 2014
You eldorado people are sooo freakin lame! Waiting tables is a freakin JOB which most sorry ass people don't have around here! I waited tables for 10 years and it takes a hell of a person to do that shit around eldo!! Omg do u dumasses ever think abt how hard it is to wait on U at a restaurant!! Most of u idiots shouldn't even b leaving the house much less going out for dinner!! There were some funny ass comments on this post before and totally true!! All waitstaff in ELDO know who u r and we see U coming!! Lol we never forget! I'd remember how I treated my server before I went back in this SMALL ass town!!
LOL
Real talk

Camden, AR

#84 Feb 24, 2014
racist wrote:
I usually tip anyone that looks and acts professional.. so pretty much I just dont tip african americans
Be very careful what you say the next ass I wipe over and over may be yours on your sick bed. I tip based on the quality of service is given to me. Everyone has the freedom of speech! So, here I go. The nurses I work with are life saving, life giving, very knowledgable with tins of experience. Be very careful....."God don't like ugly":-)
for real

El Dorado, AR

#85 Feb 24, 2014
I have had good and bad experiences in a lot of places , stores, restaurants, hospitals, shops, clinics, lawyers, almost any business will have bad days or less than perfect employees. None of these businesses will let you forgo payment if you are not satisfied. They don't charge you less because your doctor was distracted, or crabby nurse or cashier, or lawyer was not able to get you out of trouble. Why would anyone think any part of payment in restaurant would be optional when it is not anywhere else. You either tip them and let them support their kids or you give it to them through your taxes in services and your taxes will continue to rise. If you went to college and you are well educated I assume you understand simple economics
Meeee

Charlotte, AR

#86 Feb 24, 2014
I have noticed many people not tip at sonic. Why do people not consider sonic a restaurant even though they bring your food in any weather and walk all day long?
well

Chicago, IL

#87 Feb 24, 2014
Because it's a fast food place, not a restaurant. Nobody tips at McDonald's,Burger King, Popeye's, etc.
Bruce

Oklahoma City, OK

#88 Feb 25, 2014
Particularly el dorado nurses. Hell. Shouldn't be surprised with watered down nurses program they have here they don't pay them much
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#89 Feb 25, 2014
Meeee wrote:
I have noticed many people not tip at sonic. Why do people not consider sonic a restaurant even though they bring your food in any weather and walk all day long?
FkingFagIdiot. How the hell do you know what get's tipped at Sonic. Are you crawling your HomoAzz around under cars? Would luv for you to crawl under this 4 wheel drive hemi, I would hire the stank washed off and out of these mud grips. IgnorantAzzFag itMF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 17 min Dissapointed 695
Public Opinion 22 min Bayou 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 35 min dove hunter 9,992
Peter Sam Cyphers, DUI 49 min Queen Latifa 11
Any ladies? 3 hr Bangbang 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 29,811
Hope Caldwell 4 hr Scooby 3
long branch contest is rigged!!!! 6 hr EldoMasterBlaster 12
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••