Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#50 Oct 25, 2013
Msyogibear wrote:
Here a tip! Get a real job! U dumbass!
This is theFag btch making ALL these comments. He is a homosexual, no figure of speech. What this sic MF'S problem is, he never accomplished a thing in his miserable life. Like this topic, waitresses & nurses. They both work and make a living for themselves. theFag on the other hand live's off the taxes the waitresses & nurse's pay. Welfare, foodstamps, housing, V D Clinic. He hates women because they have physical relationships with men, something he is either to poor to do or is physically incapable of doing, handicapped. So his only recourse is to cut EVERYBODY down to his level. He starts one topic after another, ALL negative about some thing or some body. Miserable? Yes. A coward? Very much so. Worthless? 100%. That folks, is the TopixFag.
Kate

El Dorado, AR

#51 Oct 25, 2013
My comment stands. Nurses tip your waitresses
Derpy Derp

El Dorado, AR

#52 Oct 25, 2013
Loud Noises!

For real though. If you do a good job as a waiter, you should get a tip. Its simple. If you suck and we can tell it is your fault, then nothing, or a very small tip (HA)! Usually it is not the waiters fault. Cooks have to cook it like it was ordered. I don't see waiters cooking the shit. People need to grow up. And yes, other people do save lives. Most "nurses" I know actually just pick up poop and hold papers waiting on someone who is important to do the work. Nurses can be awesome, but most are stuck up little bitches.

THE END
Derpy Derp

El Dorado, AR

#53 Oct 25, 2013
Oh ya, Applebees in town sucks. I will not go there even if they give out free food. You more than likely will be waiting for 10 minutes on your free drink. The service there really is terribad. And the food? I might rather eat the shit the bitch ass nurses clean up.

GOOD DAY
Derpy Derp

El Dorado, AR

#54 Oct 26, 2013
Yep, I'm theFag. Watch me post. My ignorantWelfareHomoAzz is all over Topix. I will sukieUdikie.
Nate

Little Rock, AR

#55 Oct 26, 2013
Kate wrote:
My comment stands. Nurses tip your waitresses
And my comment stands. Do a better job of service, or go back to school and learn a new skill. You obviously aren't very good with this one.
Kate

United States

#56 Oct 26, 2013
Cheap skates they are
typical

Little Rock, AR

#57 Oct 26, 2013
Kate wrote:
Cheap skates they are
Dumbass that expects everything to be handed to you without any work on your part? I'd rather deal with a nurse anyday instead of a bitterbitch like you. Go get a different job to better yourself. You obviously suck at waiting tables.
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#58 Oct 26, 2013
ALL above comments are the sicAzz topixFag. Has anybody ever saw a MF this dam ignorant? FkingIdiot. LMAO. What a Loser
Calionite

Oklahoma City, OK

#59 Oct 26, 2013
I wait tables. I worked four hours today. I brought home a little over $120 in tips. That would equal $30/hour not including my hourly wage. Not to bad IMO. It was a good day but I still average around $20 to $25/hour. I wait tables because I enjoy it, and I am good at it. Some people are just small minded and ignorant. How do you know that you waitress/waiter does not have a degree and chooses to do another job. There are many jobs out there that require a degree that dont pay as much as I make. There are many jobs that pay more than I make that dont require a degree. I really didnt know anyone was better then anyone else. Especially because you have a certain degree. A persons morals and integrity should be what defines them not their paycheck/title. Ya'll chew on that for a while.
Calionite

Oklahoma City, OK

#60 Oct 26, 2013
Hwy 98 in Village wrote:
<quoted text>NO THEY ARE NOT. I called my friend that manages a major Eldorado resturaunt and he said this is not true. Get your facts straight.
Get your facts straight. We pay at least 10% of our total sales to Uncle Sam. Plus many restaurants require you to tip out the busser, hostess, and bartender (each seperatly) 2-3% of our sales. You are a blatent liar. You could not have talked to anyone who manages a restaurant for this is common knowledges in the industry. So in essence, when you leave your server nothing, you are taking money out of their pocket
Calionite

El Dorado, AR

#61 Oct 27, 2013
hehehehehehehe. I'm theFag. I'm pretending to be a waitress THIS TIME. Ain't I funny. I will sukieUdikie. ALL the comments in this topic are ME. IMAFAG.
Right

Oklahoma City, OK

#62 Oct 27, 2013
Nurses around here are mostly pill heads that's why they can't tip they need the money for drugs
A lot of waitresses around are also on drugs
ESP darla that's at the grill that's the biggest dope head around her an that husband of hers rehab did him no good drinking an druggin the first day he was out
Right

El Dorado, AR

#63 Oct 27, 2013
But what does a POSfag like me know?
Calionite

Oklahoma City, OK

#64 Oct 27, 2013
Seriously. However this troll is that is obssessed with homosexuality can use my name and post. How is that even possible?
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#65 Oct 28, 2013
Calionite wrote:
Seriously. However this troll is that is obssessed with homosexuality can use my name and post. How is that even possible?
Folks, as you know, this POS 'Calionite' is the topixFag. The miserable little welfare Freak is always accusing. What a fkingHomoLoser.
G R OSS

Little Rock, AR

#66 Oct 28, 2013
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text> Folks, as you know, this POS 'Calionite' is the topixFag. The miserable little welfare Freak is always accusing. What a fkingHomoLoser.
Nobody likes a TopixFag.
G R OSS

El Dorado, AR

#67 Oct 28, 2013
G R OSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes a TopixFag.
hehehehehehehe, I am the topixFag.
Police

El Dorado, AR

#68 Oct 29, 2013
Calionite wrote:
The guy posting all that dumb crap is BLAKE HOOKS, let's expose him for doing this.
well

Chicago, IL

#69 Oct 29, 2013
His name has come up several times. He doesn't seem bothered by the exposure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
computer thugs 22 min trust me 28
S.T.D. Alert! *** 2 hr ever1nastyroundhurr 13
Prettiest girls in Union County. 2 hr chubby chaser 41
wesley julio el deberto victoria (May '12) 2 hr FACTS 13
Blakney Bryant (Sep '11) 4 hr tired of u 13
Cheryl Cochran Wilson (Dec '08) 8 hr Two coppers 43
laiken miller (Jul '14) 10 hr Duck lover 6
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE