Why won't El dorado nurses tip their waitresses?

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kate

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Please tell me why?
yummy !

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Bc you suck just like the med center !
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Didn't we do this last night? You're not going to get different answers.
Benn

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Pay cuts and layoffs due to obamacare, so, do your part for
Obama and quit complaining.
Don

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Cheap skates
my 2 literal cents

Smiths Station, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Kate wrote:
Please tell me why?
You just serve food. They save loves. YOU should be tipping THEM!
my 2 literal cents

Smiths Station, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

You just serve food. They save lives. YOU should be tipping THEM!
Don

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

They don't make 2.50 per hour!!!
They need to tip like everyone else. Lots of people save lives.
Billy

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Most of the nurses are Who#es, it takes alot of money to keep those affiars going so cut them a break.
SOUND OFF

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Hwy 98 in Village wrote:
The last topic was removed because of my comments. That shows that the truth hurts about the dropout pot smoking waitstaff. They got their feelings hurt because we will no longer give them extra money for no reason. They chose to take a 2.50hr job, not us. The best thing to do is stop tipping compleatly.
I have a degree. I own my home. I own my car. I am not on welfare and I am not on drugs. I used to work for a major company until they laid off over half the employees. Instead of moving and putting myself in debt, I worked for a local restaurant until I found another job. Just because you know a few pot-smoking waiters/waitresses does not mean that all waitstaff fit into that category. I know a few people who wait tables by choice because that is what they love to do.
You are being simple minded, rude, and quite arrogant and your personality is the only thing that your comment shows the truth of. I wish that one day you will fall on hard times and have to wait tables or wash dishes to pay your bills.
I can only hope that your children will have more respect for others than you. I would hate to encounter you at any health facility because you are obviously a self-centered assh*le who has zero compassion for others. You definitely chose the wrong line of work. You should have been in politics.
Danica

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Right on!!!!!
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Working for tips does not equate to being a slacker. Where on earth did you get that idea?
Redneck

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Nurses don't tip because they have a false sense of superiority but in reality all they do is read charts, ,give shots ,wipe asses and wait for a doctor to tell them what to do and eat a lot.
Last Laugh

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Hwy 98 in Village wrote:
<quoted text> do not tip these people! They think because they are stuck in a low paying job we owe them. We do not owe them anything. When you tip them it's telling them it's ok to be a slacker. Stop tipping compleatly and let's send them a message. Join me in not tipping anyone anywhere ever.
That's why we do nasty things to your food. What we don't make in tips, we make up in watching you enjoy eating our spit & boogers.
SOUND OFF

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

I am not going to argue with you. Your ignorance is your problem. I know just as many drug abusing doctors and nurses as I do drug abusing waitstaff. In fact, most of the doctors and nurses abuse harder drugs than the pot smoking waiters and waitresses.
I was stating my opinion as did you. We don't have to agree. In fact, I like my life better knowing that we do not agree. You can't spell the word 'completely'.

If you disapprove of the waitstaff having jobs as waitstaff, why don't you stay at home and cook your own meals? When you eat out you are telling the restaurant it is ok to hire waitstaff.

I'm not normally a hateful person, but I hope you piss off the wrong server someday.
my 2 literal cents

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Don wrote:
They don't make 2.50 per hour!!!
They need to tip like everyone else. Lots of people save lives.
They don't make much more than that either!!! Lots of people don't save lives, you dumbass. Lots of people expect to get content on service jobs. There's a reason you were avoided on company insurance plans required on A tax by the IS government. It is expected that you further your education and be a contributer to society. If you don't like your current situation, go to school and become a muse! Then, you can bitch along with the rest of them about your poor excuse of a paycheck for a service that you provide that actually matters.
my 2 literal cents

Black Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

US government*
my 2 literal cents

Black Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

nurse*
for real

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Wow, I am assuming that the comments on here are because this isa small area that has few sit down restaurants. Yes waitresses make low hourly wage because it is expected that they will make good tips. Waiters and waitresses in larger areaswhere more people eat out usually make in excess of $100.00 a day in tips. There is a real bad problem here with people not knowing the proper behavior in a sit down restaurant. It is not fast food. If someone waits on your table for abt 45 min and they don't just ignore you then yes you owe them a tip of at least 15% of your bill. They are automatically taxed for 10% tip on each table so if you do not tip you areactually taking their money. From what I have seen here in the messy customers that leave table looking lik train wreck, then shame on you for being so ugly. Nurses make good money and they do need to passit on like the rest of us. Maybe some of what they are thinking isa nurse is actually nurse aide and they do not make good salary.
Kate

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Just tip girls

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Coach Corey Smith (Jun '09) 1 hr doc dre 89
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 4 hr Freighttrain 905
Drug Lord of Huttig 4 hr Who 3
Big Men, Little "problem" 4 hr Duck Lover Lover 70
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Answer Man 28,944
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 4 hr UMMM 17
Shooting 5 hr Joe 8
•••
•••