First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sunshine

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Anyone ever used dr smart the oral surgeon? I need some wisdom teeth removed and need someone good
Naw

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jul 18, 2012
sunshine wrote:
Anyone ever used dr smart the oral surgeon? I need some wisdom teeth removed and need someone good
Absolutely best in town. Hands down.
RazorHawg

Baskin, LA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely best in town. Hands down.
No doubt. He took mine out a few months ago.
teefies

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Last I heard, you dont have a choice.
plus one

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Yep, he can seem expensive, but it's worth it. I believe most everyone in South Arkansas go to him for wisdom teeth removal.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2012
plus one wrote:
Yep, he can seem expensive, but it's worth it. I believe most everyone in South Arkansas go to him for wisdom teeth removal.
isn't he the only one in eldo?
well

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jul 19, 2012
curiousj wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't he the only one in eldo?
When it comes to oral surgeons it really doesn't matter. Wisdom teeth to him is really nothing.
Former patient

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Great Doctor and very nice man! I would highly recommend him! Be sure to follow the after care instructions and you will be fine!
sunshine

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Thanks guys, I have an appointment now to see him next week for consultation.
Shay

Pine Bluff, AR

#10 Jul 19, 2012
I used him for myself and both of my daughters for wisdom teeth. He and his staff are wonderful!!! DON'T use Dr. Lindsey in Camden!!!
yeah

Pine Bluff, AR

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Dr smart is great I had mine removed by dr lindsey in Camden and had absolutely no problems with him
local

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2012
I like dr smart, have no problems with him, and he took out my lower wisdoms when I was a teenager. I recently had my top wisdoms and another tooth pulled and used Dr Kevin Finley in West Monroe. He does sedation dentistry--- for the same price area as dr smart with non sedation. I cannot say enough things about how great my experience there was! Worth checking into, and worth the drive!
gooberman

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2012
sunshine wrote:
Get chucked for the goober/weiner/dong talk and head to the dirty john.
happy girl

Lubbock, TX

#14 May 9, 2013
Does arkids cover getting wisdom teeth out??
get to work girl

Grapevine, TX

#15 May 9, 2013
happy girl wrote:
Does arkids cover getting wisdom teeth out??
Nope. It's called saving, sacrificing your useless wants for the benefit of your child, you selfish assclown.
Dental Professional

White Hall, AR

#16 May 10, 2013
As a matter of fact, AR Kids DOES cover having 3rd molars (wisdom teeth) extracted. There may be a waiting period depending on whether or not a pre-authorization is needed, but it should most certainly cover the surgery!!
to so called professional

Rowlett, TX

#17 May 11, 2013
Dental Professional wrote:
As a matter of fact, AR Kids DOES cover having 3rd molars (wisdom teeth) extracted. There may be a waiting period depending on whether or not a pre-authorization is needed, but it should most certainly cover the surgery!!
AR Kids is a government leach that needs to be cut, along with price gouging in the healthcare industry.
Dr Who

United States

#18 May 11, 2013
my peen switched to progressive after flo rotated on it.
visit from auntie

Rowlett, TX

#19 May 11, 2013
Dr Who wrote:
my peen switched to progressive after flo rotated on it.
Did she bathe you with her "flo" during that time of the month?
Need info

El Dorado, AR

#20 May 11, 2013
Local, I'm thinking about going to w.monroe to have some extractions done and I've never had the IV sedation how long does it take to knock you out and what was the recovery time for you ? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yancy Kyle 49 min Smooches 4
New restaurant 1 hr yep 12
Marilyns bar on the square (Jan '15) 1 hr yep 38
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr mayfly 33,879
Hotshots struggling 3 hr Guy 104
Brookshire's vs Walmart 4 hr Goat 11
Plans for satanic statue at Arkansas Capitol OK... 4 hr Vance Williamson 7

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance