Who is the best child doctor in town?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happymother

United States

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Keith Davis and his new pediatric nurse practitioner are excellent. Have been to SAMA and will never go back. They are knowledgable and really care. They are taking new patients. You will not be disappointed. Ashley Crotty Hendricks is his np. She worked in the nursery and pediatric ICU for years. She's awsome. I've worked with her. So, I know!! Love them both!!!!
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#25 Oct 24, 2013
Happymother wrote:
Keith Davis and his new pediatric nurse practitioner are excellent. Have been to SAMA and will never go back. They are knowledgable and really care. They are taking new patients. You will not be disappointed. Ashley Crotty Hendricks is his np. She worked in the nursery and pediatric ICU for years. She's awsome. I've worked with her. So, I know!! Love them both!!!!
This is dikBreath, the topixFag. Happymother? How bout FaggyMF. FkingIdiot. ALL these comments are the same welfare POS homo. What a Loser
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#26 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah, I see the homo rump humper is playing mommy. LMAO. How ignorant R U Gooberlips? Are you still sticking that vienna down in your pants to make the men think yourPenis is larger? LMAO.
Blake buster

United States

#27 Oct 24, 2013
You are old news FAT ASS
Yeah Right

United States

#28 Oct 24, 2013
Happymother wrote:
Richard is a old pot bellied drunk might get a cursing from him I know
True

United States

#29 Apr 17, 2015
Nursey wrote:
No one in Eldorado. Go to Smackover. Dr. Keith Davis is awesome and is taking new kids. Avoid those mentioned above. And Christy Skinner is not a doctor. She's a nurse practitioner.
Prestige makes that nose go up in the air lol!! I know one Dr that NEEDS to get that RUDE HATEFUL GAL OUT of the receptionist window.!!.She DONT HELP THAT DR'S BUSINESS WORTH A FLIP!! Ask another.person today that goes there and they feel.the very same way I do!! CISTOMERS DONT LIKE HER SMARTASS ATTITUDE!!
True

United States

#30 Apr 17, 2015
I bet I know who has the rudest most hateful receptionist in union county. Probably the rudest in the state as a matter of fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Barney trainer 32,749
Crackhead beauty queens 1 hr Prorate 1
Photographers 2 hr Issac 3
Hotshots struggling 8 hr EldoMasterBlaster 42
Whats the deal with Wendy Morgan? (Mar '14) Wed Dannyboy 58
Hillary 4 Prison Wed To Fud 48
Cute nice guy Wed Wife 20

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance