Comments
21 - 40 of 388 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2014

Since: Jul 09

El Dorado, AR

#21 Aug 6, 2010
Intellico wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never heard of a career politician?
You so silly catman, so silly.
Career politician, now that's a true statement.
Love This Forum

El Dorado, AR

#22 Aug 6, 2010
Gotta love topix.
Interested

El Dorado, AR

#23 Aug 7, 2010
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he doesn't want to say so much that they figure out who he is.
Correct
well

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 7, 2010
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
There's only so many people locally they've made offers to. They know who they are.
Huh

El Dorado, AR

#25 Aug 9, 2010
well wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only so many people locally they've made offers to. They know who they are.
^What he said.
Puffnstuff

United States

#26 Aug 9, 2010
OOOHHHHHHHHH someone's bussssssssted. Now they won't hire you :(

They'll be forced to hire their cousin, brother, neighbor, son, etc instead.
noididnot

El Dorado, AR

#27 Aug 9, 2010
didugetfired wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet a lot of money that you don't have a job offer. I would bet you don't have a job at all and more than likley got fired from Murphy and are trying to stir up shit fromn other people that have gotten fired by them. Go spend your unemployment check and fill out some applications at some fast food places.
See name
Interesting

El Dorado, AR

#28 Aug 15, 2010
Its all good wrote:
I work for Murphy Oil and I love it. They treat you very well and they pay great, they even have a college reimbursement program. Murphy has is pros and cons like most places but I wouldnt be happier working for anyone else.
Wow! Only one positive for working for Murphy Oil with no other comments at all. Murphy must be a bad place to work.
murphygal

Little Rock, AR

#29 Aug 15, 2010
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Only one positive for working for Murphy Oil with no other comments at all. Murphy must be a bad place to work.
Did you expect anything different out of a Topix subject. Read everything else on here. This is just a breeding ground for negativity, rumors, and the occasional rant.
Ask

United States

#30 Aug 15, 2010
Ask Nancy Walthall how flexible they are!
Interested wrote:
Can anyone tell me how it is working for Murphy Oil? I have a possible opportunity there.
Thanks!
Dogbert

El Dorado, AR

#31 Aug 15, 2010
Want to know what it's like working there?

Go read the dilbert comic strip.
murphygal

Little Rock, AR

#32 Aug 15, 2010
Ask wrote:
Ask Nancy Walthall how flexible they are!
<quoted text>
There are two sides to that story. If you ask Nancy, you only get her version.
Friends at Murphy

El Dorado, AR

#33 Aug 16, 2010
I have some friends that work at Murphy and they seem to really like it and I also know a guy that left Murphy and went to work for a family run buisness and says it was a huge mistake and wishes he had never left.
Friends at Murphy II

El Dorado, AR

#34 Sep 6, 2010
I have quite a few friends and many acquaintances that work for Murphy in both buildings here in El Dorado. None say that they love it. Some say they like it, but most say it's ok. For the most part they say that it's all they can find right now and it's just a job. Some wish they could find something else, but there's not much to choose from around here.
justreadin

El Dorado, AR

#35 Sep 7, 2010
didugetfired wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet a lot of money that you don't have a job offer. I would bet you don't have a job at all and more than likley got fired from Murphy and are trying to stir up shit fromn other people that have gotten fired by them. Go spend your unemployment check and fill out some applications at some fast food places.
I agree. The third post came rather quick with a handy answer. All web sitey and all.
Yep

El Dorado, AR

#37 Sep 21, 2010
Yep^

Arlington, TX

#38 Oct 11, 2010
It a job
DrawohT

El Dorado, AR

#39 Dec 4, 2010
I know a female (noticed I said female, not lady) that works on the National Support Center. When I asked her what it was like working there, she said it was like the movie Idiocracy.
Arkie

El Dorado, AR

#41 Apr 20, 2011
DrawohT wrote:
I know a female (noticed I said female, not lady) that works on the National Support Center. When I asked her what it was like working there, she said it was like the movie Idiocracy.
Yeah but maybe she was the idiot...
Terry Howard

Miami, FL

#42 Apr 20, 2011
Arkie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but maybe she was the idiot...
You said it, not me. Idiots work there, uh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot shot cops 6 min Afaik 23
sue in wonderland 3 hr Tami 14
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr Tree Hugger Too 9,882
Duck lover topixFag 11 hr Duck lover 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr I did 29,668
first lesb exp 20 hr the real tinman 18
Baby Doctor 20 hr For Rea 7
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••