Fwd: "Fiscal Cliff" in Plain English
Posted in the El Dorado Forum
#1 Jan 14, 2013
"Fiscal Cliff" in Plain English
Fiscal Cliff put in a much better perspective.
Lesson # 1:
* U.S. Tax revenue:$2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget:$3,820,000,000,000
* New debt:$ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt:$14,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts:$ 38,500,000,000
Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
* Annual family income:$21,700
* Money the family spent:$38,200
* New debt on the credit card:$16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card:$142,710
* Total budget cuts so far:$38.50
Got It ??.......OK now,
Lesson # 2:
Here's another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:
Let's say, You come home from work and find
there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood....
and your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings.
What do you think you should do ......
Raise the ceilings, or remove the mess.
#3 Jan 14, 2013
You can't even tell the difference between the debt ceiling and the fiscal cliff. Why the hell should we pay attention to anything you have to say?
#4 Jan 15, 2013
I dont car because I don't pay any taxs, screw him! he's a peice of shit.
Add your comments below
|Murphy Arts District open house||32 min||Big Dick Mason||5|
|Immigrant strike day||58 min||Small Town_Big Isses||2|
|Did you vote today? (Jun '10)||2 hr||President suggest...||33,827|
|Is 1110 W Cedar still the best dope house in ElDo?||2 hr||Stoly||13|
|Justin Morgan||3 hr||SoGo||3|
|Frank Foster||3 hr||Hot Springs Blues||14|
Find what you want!
Search El Dorado Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC