First Prev
of 2
Next Last
therealtruth

El Dorado, AR

#22 Oct 13, 2013
truthHURTS wrote:
IF WHITE MEN WHERE SECURE IN THEIR MAN HOOD AND PUT GOD FIRST THEN COLOR OR THE WOMEN YOU WANTED WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM. SEX DOES NOT KEEP A REAL WOMEN. SOMETIMES YOU JUST LIKE A PERSON FOR HOW THEY MAKE YOU FEEL AND ALONG THE WAY THEY HAD A BETTER TAN. I LOVE MEN, MOST WHITE MEN JUST THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO LIVE UP TO IF A WHITE WOMEN HAS BEEN WITH A BLACK MAN. SAD THING IS A WOMEN WANTS A MAN THAT MAKES HER FEEL SAFE SEXY AND WANTED ON TOP OF PROTECT AND PROVIDE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOR.
Actually, color DOES matter. Sorry, but we r living in the south. We r old fashioned, and that's just the way it is. So get over it. It has nothing to do with white men being secure, nor does it have to do with being right with God. What it DOES have to do with are girls who have very low self esteem who crave any male attention they can get, so they spread their legs for anyone who will give them the time of day. It's all a matter of insecurity and having no respect for ones self. I feel sorry for these girls. I'm sorry but everyone has their own opinion, if I ever met a white guy who has been with a black girl, I would not date him. Call it racist, but I believe god made us all different (and different colored) for a reason.
jdjdjdjdjdjpuytw

El Dorado, AR

#23 Oct 14, 2013
Why is it that it seems like some black me can treat women better then whit men? They are nicer wanna spend money on you spend time with you but then you go this whit dude who is stuck on his self and is constantly tellin you I can get 7 or 8 ho*ess and you won't know and comparing u to other females why does it seem like now days black men have more respect for white women then white men do?
chuckit

El Dorado, AR

#24 Oct 14, 2013
folks talking here seem to be from the chuck city section of town.
LMAO

United States

#25 Oct 14, 2013
jdjdjdjdjdjpuytw wrote:
Why is it that it seems like some black me can treat women better then whit men? They are nicer wanna spend money on you spend time with you but then you go this whit dude who is stuck on his self and is constantly tellin you I can get 7 or 8 ho*ess and you won't know and comparing u to other females why does it seem like now days black men have more respect for white women then white men do?
Because nothing but low life white trash dudes will hang with a btch that's been screwingnggers.Spend money ha
Whatever

United States

#26 Oct 14, 2013
There are just as many white dudes dating black women so get over yourselves an get in this century QUIT HATIN
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#27 Oct 14, 2013
ALL comments the topixFag. Change that name fagFreak. Show everybody what an ignorantAzzHomo is. LMAO. FkingIdiot.
namethem

Dallas, TX

#28 Oct 16, 2013
Name some goodlooking white girls that mess with. black guys
If they are they shouldn't care who knows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saturday night fun ! 7 hr actually 36
Trump sweeps 5 states 7 hr smdh 45
joey slater 13 hr yep 6
Trisha Evans 17 hr Chuckit 2
Amercable Layoffs? Tue B Cousins 6
Who are ? Tue Chicken 3
Sunshine Ellington Savage whatever Tue nick 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages