First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whats up

El Dorado, AR

#1 Oct 5, 2013
What is going on in this town every were I look there are white girls with black guys whats up with that ?
Cli mate

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 5, 2013
It's El Nino.
BigBlackThrobbin gCock

Forrest City, AR

#3 Oct 5, 2013
You mean, ElNegro.
they are

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 5, 2013
traitors to the white race..thank hollywood, popular television and music for that
HAHA

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 5, 2013
Cause this town sucks & so do the people. Parents aren't being parents because they are to worried about partying and being their kids "friends". Meth city instead of EL Dorado!
judge

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2013
Smoking hot white women ! Jorden sample, lindsey lewis, lara mason, robin eppinette, miranda just to name a few smoking hot hollywood hot locals
Al Borland

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2013
judge wrote:
Smoking hot white women ! Jorden sample, lindsey lewis, lara mason, robin eppinette, miranda just to name a few smoking hot hollywood hot locals
A kiddy bopper, a narc, an alleged murderer, an old bootydoo granny, and an unknown skid with no given last name? Don't think so, Tim.
O J S

El Dorado, AR

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Nothing wrong with a black boy and white btch. When he get tired of the btch just get rid of her a--. And don't ever think O J stands for Outta Jail.
what

El Dorado, AR

#9 Oct 6, 2013
White girls are the best
timmy

El Dorado, AR

#10 Oct 7, 2013
what wrote:
White girls are the best
Yea they is when they in the bed they a hole lot of funits Nasty to see girls with black men!
cootie queen

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2013
we are so tired of you girlie men white boys that just want to lick our pu$$ies. we need something big and stiff that can reach deeper than a tongue. don't be down there talking to it, stab that thing and make it red and sore. the white man may bring home the bacon, don't be hating on the black man, he just be bringing home the sausage.
truth

El Dorado, AR

#13 Oct 7, 2013
they ain't gotta big that big, just gotta know how to use it.
Rob

El Dorado, AR

#14 Oct 7, 2013
@cootie...trust me I wouldnt lick it and you could not handle it!
LMAO

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2013
This town is full of low self esteem white skank nastys unwanted by white guys that's all there is to it.
actually

El Dorado, AR

#16 Oct 7, 2013
LMAO wrote:
This town is full of low self esteem white skank nastys unwanted by white guys that's all there is to it.
Got 1 nastyAzzFag too many also.
what

El Dorado, AR

#17 Oct 8, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Lol your just mad cus an attractive, decent white girl doesn't want you. Let me guess your probaby a dumb redneck .. Hell most of the men here don't know how to WORK around here. Keep blaming the black man haha it seems to be working out real well for you
iloveit

El Dorado, AR

#18 Oct 8, 2013
I love seeing interracial couples, there is nothing wrong with it and times are changing.
LMAO

Lockhart, TX

#19 Oct 8, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your just mad cus an attractive, decent white girl doesn't want you. Let me guess your probaby a dumb redneck .. Hell most of the men here don't know how to WORK around here. Keep blaming the black man haha it seems to be working out real well for you
Yea that's it, I'm a redneck that doesn't know how to work. HaHa Rednecks don't work and Spooks work hard Lol
truthHURTS

El Dorado, AR

#20 Oct 11, 2013
IF WHITE MEN WHERE SECURE IN THEIR MAN HOOD AND PUT GOD FIRST THEN COLOR OR THE WOMEN YOU WANTED WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM. SEX DOES NOT KEEP A REAL WOMEN. SOMETIMES YOU JUST LIKE A PERSON FOR HOW THEY MAKE YOU FEEL AND ALONG THE WAY THEY HAD A BETTER TAN. I LOVE MEN, MOST WHITE MEN JUST THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO LIVE UP TO IF A WHITE WOMEN HAS BEEN WITH A BLACK MAN. SAD THING IS A WOMEN WANTS A MAN THAT MAKES HER FEEL SAFE SEXY AND WANTED ON TOP OF PROTECT AND PROVIDE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOR.
so proud

Springhill, LA

#21 Oct 11, 2013
judge wrote:
that ol Lindsey Lewis has done made the news again.She's smoking hot alright. lets see how long it takes for your ass to get burned. You may want to go read the police log and see how many aquaintences she has just lately not even counting the past few years. Hollywood........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sure is quiet 8 min You Must got nailed 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Question 35,406
Single Guys 5 hr observer 17
Welfare Queens 5 hr Guest 1
Women Getting Divorced 5 hr Crazy 26
Filthy south ark? syphilis warning 8 hr keep begging 20
Mason announces ZZ Top and Smokey Robinson to d... 14 hr Miller 28

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance