fight on nick springs road

fight on nick springs road

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

information

Forrest City, AR

#1 Jun 17, 2014
So what's the deal. Heard some Clint kid is in hospital. .....Some kid from pc whooped him...
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Some chucking JOI acting like misfit.
anon

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jun 17, 2014
according to the paper, 25 black guys descended on matthew butler's house because of someone insulting a girl on facebook
got the 411

Memphis, TN

#4 Jun 17, 2014
information wrote:
So what's the deal. Heard some Clint kid is in hospital......Some kid from pc whooped him...
I thought all assclowns from PC or JC were always getting theirass beat down? Did somebody hit him with a 2x4 first?
wiener user

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Heard he got smacked with a wiener
bubba

Keller, TX

#6 Jun 18, 2014
anon wrote:
according to the paper, 25 black guys descended on matthew butler's house because of someone insulting a girl on facebook
roll up on my house and attack me and see what happens....
Old school

Tulsa, OK

#7 Jun 18, 2014
got the 411 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought all assclowns from PC or JC were always getting theirass beat down? Did somebody hit him with a 2x4 first?
1st of all you ain't ever herd of anyone getting there ass beat from jc especially back in day!! Can name plenty of badasses from down there!! 2nd of all Clint was just in wrong place at wrong time. Wasn't 25 black guys. Dustin Howe couldn't fight 1 on 1 and got up bunch of people to go fight 1 guy.
3creeks

Cabot, AR

#8 Jun 18, 2014
He needs to be more worried about his dad and dope ... i know sum stuff on ol dustin Howe that would have the real hurt come down on him. Dustin was bragging to the wrong people about this girl he was tapping...married girl from eldo...her ol man got real ties to the drug world... He gonna get hurt bad if thay got out
Big D

Woodbury, CT

#9 Jun 18, 2014
Lets hear that sh!t!!!!!!! I ain't been tapping nothing besides my own self!
3creeks wrote:
He needs to be more worried about his dad and dope ... i know sum stuff on ol dustin Howe that would have the real hurt come down on him. Dustin was bragging to the wrong people about this girl he was tapping...married girl from eldo...her ol man got real ties to the drug world... He gonna get hurt bad if thay got out
JC Boy

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Jun 18, 2014
Dustin was goin to fight a hand full of ppl not just one guy that's y he took a few ppl with him! Come out from behind these fake names and we will show y'all what JC is about!
3creeks

Longview, TX

#12 Jun 18, 2014
Sure you tell ol dustin I know all about him and that married girl...He f'd up and bragged to the wrong person. He knows what I'm talking about and who... He knows exactly who I'm talking about . He ain't got the friends to take on that family
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jun 19, 2014
Sounds like a bunch of losers on here
DUSTIN HOWE

Woodbury, CT

#14 Jun 19, 2014
First off you are full of sh!t!! I ain't with nobody and havent been hooking up with anyone besides my ex-wife lets get that straight right now!! Secondly If your going to spread rumors about someone you might as well no leave anything up to the imagination and come on out with some names! Who am i screwing thats married? Whos this so called big and bad family? Do you honestly think they can dodge bullets? Naa I didn't think so!
3creeks wrote:
Sure you tell ol dustin I know all about him and that married girl...He f'd up and bragged to the wrong person. He knows what I'm talking about and who... He knows exactly who I'm talking about . He ain't got the friends to take on that family
actually

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2014
Old school wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all you ain't ever herd of anyone getting there ass beat from jc especially back in day!! Can name plenty of badasses from down there!! 2nd of all Clint was just in wrong place at wrong time. Wasn't 25 black guys. Dustin Howe couldn't fight 1 on 1 and got up bunch of people to go fight 1 guy.
You dumbfuck, there ain't one "badass" from JC. Cole Carpenter, that Hendricks boy, some fat Justin kid, etc. were always getting theshit kicked out of em every weekend years ago. It was the same before and ain't nothing changed.
typical

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2014
JC Boy wrote:
Dustin was goin to fight a hand full of ppl not just one guy that's y he took a few ppl with him! Come out from behind these fake names and we will show y'all what JC is about!
JC's filled with puss!es. Always has been. Always will be.
Shelby Lewis

Memphis, TN

#18 Jun 22, 2014
Shit last time I checked ain't no one checked nobody from jc since I've been around shit let anyone come to jc or tc and pop some shit off get shut down real quick &#128175;&#128175;
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#19 Jun 22, 2014
You talk like a chucking JOI doing the gooberweinercockprickpeckerdon g dance now go swim in the nasty john.
Pepper

United States

#20 Jun 23, 2014
Shelby Lewis wrote:
Shit last time I checked ain't no one checked nobody from jc since I've been around shit let anyone come to jc or tc and pop some shit off get shut down real quick &#128175;&#128175;
Shut up fat boy.....you couldn't fight your way out of a wet sack. Can't even keep a job.
Curious

United States

#21 Jun 23, 2014
Has anyone been arrested yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 41,482
Hog football 6 hr Greg Harrison 4
Was Maud crawford murdered? 6 hr Greg Harrison 3
Hobby Lobby 7 hr Greg Harrison 13
Plant fire 7 hr Greg Harrison 3
"Laxness Kids World is bigger and better than e... 7 hr Greg Harrison 3
ChemTura 7 hr Greg Harrison 11

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance