Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
First Prev
of 89
Next Last

West Memphis, AR

#1950 Jul 22, 2014
Boozman
Knock knock

United States

#1951 Jul 23, 2014
Yodia
heather

Chesapeake, OH

#1952 Jul 24, 2014
Wow

Pineville, AR

#1956 Aug 24, 2014
Joe bluw

Mountain Home, AR

#1957 Aug 31, 2014
Walter

Ash Flat, AR

#1958 Sep 14, 2014
Hank hill

Mountain Home, AR

#1959 Sep 17, 2014
Yep

Little Rock, AR

#1963 Sep 20, 2014
I'm glad he left

Little Rock, AR

#1965 Sep 20, 2014
you are making a fool of yourself

Little Rock, AR

#1967 Sep 20, 2014
you must not have much going for you

Little Rock, AR

#1969 Sep 20, 2014
clean yourself up - get rid of the smell - mayby you will do better

Jonesboro, AR

#1970 Sep 20, 2014
G wrote:
She's Osama Husein Obama's ho.
Huh
j of nelly

Corning, AR

#1971 Oct 2, 2014
David greeh
old man

Little Rock, AR

#1972 Oct 2, 2014
I'll be glad when the election is over. Tired of the ads on TV & the workers knocking on my door.
zzz

United States

#1973 Oct 15, 2014
Hidden camera exposé: Democratic senator who publicly opposes gay marriage privately says he is 'not against it'
James O'Keefe, a conservative filmmaker known for guerrilla documentaries targeting liberals, sent a hidden camera into a recent Democratic fundraising event in Arkansas
The leader of the state's Young Democrats gay caucus explained that while Sen. Mark Pryor publicly opposes gay marriage, he privately supports it
'If you tell anyone I told you that, I'm gonna find you, and I'll kill you,' said the activist, Bailey Rae Bibb
Undercover spy posed as a gay man whose wealthy partner was considering donating to Pryor but questioned his position on the issue
Pryor is in a tight re-election fight against conservative Republican Congressman Tom Cotton, who forcefully opposes gay marriage
Arkansas is one of only a few red states where Democrat pols have publicly shunned gay marriage advocates in order to stay electable

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor for MailOnline

Published: 08:55 EST, 15 October 2014 | Updated: 10:25 EST, 15 October 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27935 ...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
==========

Oh no does that mean Mark Pryor's voting record supporting Obama's policies 93% of the time is incorrect?

Must be more like 95%(or higher) of the time Mark Pryor supports Obama's policies too bad Mark Pryor lied to his fellow Arkansans... I hate a liar!
guess

Jonesboro, AR

#1978 Oct 16, 2014
Vel Crow wrote:
He was a great Representative, will be a great Senator.
We need to get another Abe Lincoln
Abe was great

UK

#1980 Oct 17, 2014
guess wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to get another Abe Lincoln
We sure do!!! He's the one who could slay all these damned vampires in democRAT clothing!
Cassie

Newport, AR

#1982 Oct 20, 2014
Cotton scares me. I'm afraid that he will try to get us in another war with ISIS. He doesn't seem to have any other things in mind.
zzz

United States

#1983 Oct 20, 2014
Cassie wrote:
Cotton scares me. I'm afraid that he will try to get us in another war with ISIS. He doesn't seem to have any other things in mind.
Cassie don't be so naïve and clueless we're already fighting ISIL or ISIS. The DOD just delivered 28 bundles of arms/medical supplies to the Kurds to assist in the fight. There is a deep concern that ISIL will make a concerted effort to attack Baghdad embassy in the near future and we still have embassy staff working there! They fully plan to hit America within the USA none of us and our families are safe.

Cotton is a man of substance and man of integrity unfortunately Pryor decided to vote against Arkansans and for Obama's policies that have hurt Arkansas and every other state in our nation. People who supported Obama's bad policies must go and Pryor voted lock-step with Obama 93% of the time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 89
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union County District Judge Vote 34 min Bryan 19
Film Festival 40 min union county 23
So nice 41 min union county 3
Come on out 42 min union county 13
Martie C 43 min union county 4
Local Sheriff 47 min union county 3
da da 69 da da 49 min feedmerooster 10

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance