April Leamons in Jail
ManOMan

Alexander, AR

#1 Jul 10, 2014
What did she do this time? This poor girl needs psych help...not jail
Copper

Longview, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Burglary and battery...sounds like she's right where she needs to be.

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#3 Jul 10, 2014
Copper wrote:
Some people have no compassion for anyone. Such is life. Makes you contemplate that if azzholes could fly, the planet would be one gigantic airport.
Dangme

Alexander, AR

#4 Jul 11, 2014
We would expect a response such as yours from a low IQ person such as yourself. Whose house did she break into?
Copper wrote:
Copper

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 11, 2014
Hey I'm just reading what's written on the SO's web site. Might ought to go check it out before you run off at the mouth. If she's innocent, why don't you call the sheriff and tell them they got it wrong?
Lisa Leamons

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jul 14, 2014
I am her sister. She is guilty and innocent. Hard to understand, I'm sure. She suffered a mental break last year when her children's father's ganged up on her to take them, though they weren't sending money to help or even trying to see the kids. They were mad at her because she wouldn't date them again (separately, of course). Because they had money, they won. She snapped and we don't have money to help her. She has been arrested a few times since it happened, but had a spotless record before. We've asked for help from the state over and over. On her 3rd arrest, they finally realized they should have her mental health evaluated. They then set up an appt. for her and released her. We could not get her to go. She isn't at all herself. We really need help. And now, 2 days after her birthday, she gets arrested again. I am praying they will finally do something for her. She has been living in squalor and without a job for a year now. My brother and I have done our best to help keep food on the table though we don't have much either. Her recent arrest was for walking into her sister-in-law's father's home, making a sandwich, and sitting down on the couch to eat it. Keep in mind she isn't in her right mind, but they could have just let her eat and called our father to come get her. Instead, they yelled at her, causing her to freak out and get violent. Again, she is guilty... violence is never the answer, but why hasn't anyone in the system answered our pleas for help? This would have never happened.
sos

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jul 14, 2014
Lisa try talking to the public defender and maybe getting him to cut a deal with judge that her release or parole is dependent on her admitting herself into a mental establishment for help. It can be done, not sure of process but watched it happen in court.
BitchyKitty

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Jul 17, 2014
Wrong. April's arrest was not due to her coming into their house. Without notice or permission I will say. She broke into someone else's home obviously. If you had talked to your brother or sister in law lately then you would know that. So please before you run off at the mouth get your shit straight. Thank you.
QUOTE who="
Lisa Leamons

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jul 18, 2014
Thank you, SOS. To BitchyKitty, an apt name, I would first like to apologize for assuming that some of the information I wrote was correct considering I got it from a trusted family member who was obviously confused. I have since spoken to another family member who clarified things. I am guessing you took particular offense because of your relationship to my brother's in-laws, who I, myself, love dearly. Again, I am sorry to have assumed that was the case but I really have tried to reach them with no luck until today. I was simply explaining what I thought to be true because others writing on the forum didn't seem to understand what's been going on. Understanding is the key and I sincerely feel ashamed to have assumed it could have been correct that anyone in our connected family could have so little concern for her well-being. I wish you all well.
wtf

Mountain Pine, AR

#10 Jul 19, 2014
What the....? Why don't you Rednecks go air your dirty laundry elsewhere? JS
Lisa Leamons wrote:
Thank you, SOS. To BitchyKitty, an apt name, I would first like to apologize for assuming that some of the information I wrote was correct considering I got it from a trusted family member who was obviously confused. I have since spoken to another family member who clarified things. I am guessing you took particular offense because of your relationship to my brother's in-laws, who I, myself, love dearly. Again, I am sorry to have assumed that was the case but I really have tried to reach them with no luck until today. I was simply explaining what I thought to be true because others writing on the forum didn't seem to understand what's been going on. Understanding is the key and I sincerely feel ashamed to have assumed it could have been correct that anyone in our connected family could have so little concern for her well-being. I wish you all well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min Red Cloud 41,445
Why Cant...?? 2 hr Burt Fields 16
Katelyn Ham (Dec '11) 9 hr Townie 11
Peter Greenberg - need help finding 9 hr Townie 14
No Uber, no Lyft, no taxis? (Jun '16) 17 hr EldoMasterBlaster 12
Eppinette (Sep '12) Jan 13 Junction 29
I Need a Doctor thats not scared to write a RX! (Jul '14) Jan 11 Dookis Brown 43

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages