Union County Circuit Court is a joke
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lawyour

United States

#43 Mar 8, 2013
Hahahahahaha wrote:
Like I said..... That should be our circuit court not out circuit court. Ya missed it twice :)
No, I saw it. Nothing I need to change because even your dumbass got the message. With you knowing r and t lie next to each other on the keyboard, even you could recognize the typo. So, I felt comfortable leaving it exactly like it was. If you haven't caught it yet, lawyer is spelled wrong, too, dumbass.
LOL

El Dorado, AR

#44 Mar 8, 2013
You should just hire a decorator and a photographer. It's time for a new glamour shot!
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#45 Mar 8, 2013
Why doesn't surprise me that yet another topic (this one) on Topix turned into a major cluster f?
lawyour

Fort Worth, TX

#46 Mar 8, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
Why doesn't surprise me that yet another topic (this one) on Topix turned into a major cluster f?
Do you mean "why doesn't IT surprise me that yet another topic (this one) on Topix turned into a major cluster f?"
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#47 Mar 8, 2013
Jurys in this backward ass county are exceptionally easy on crime. It is a waste of time, particularly when a convict does 1/6th of the time he is sentenced to under Act 570 for all but serious violent/sex (murder, rape, but NOT battery, or even lower level sex assaults), to take all but the most serious crimes to trial (Murder, rape, LARGE scale drug dealers, which are usually taken from the state by the feds neway). Recently a man shot his wife in the face. He killed her, leaving her mother to care for two retarded toddlers and a preteen boy. There was no question he shot her, he just happened to do it while blackout drunk, providing the jury with plenty of slack to convict him to a grand total of 5 years he will spend in prison. As I have said previously, the State's plea offers and decisins to prosecute take the strength of the proof, the parole laws and the conscience of the community into account. Court watcher needs to read the Pew report that upon which Act 570 was drafted prior to talking about things he/she doesn't understand.
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#48 Mar 8, 2013
Yes, I know my post is replete with mistakes; typing on an iphone; give me a break.
lawyour

United States

#49 Mar 9, 2013
Jim wrote:
Yes, I know my post is replete with mistakes; typing on an iphone; give me a break.
Exactly what I've been trying to explain to that dumbass, CourtWatcher. Well done on both of your posts.
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#50 Mar 9, 2013
lawyour wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I've been trying to explain to that dumbass, CourtWatcher. Well done on both of your posts.
Yet again, you have failed in your weak attempt to argue and/or discuss your point without the name calling and simpleton attitude. I hope you aren't a "lawyour", but something tells me you just might be. So so sad.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#51 Mar 24, 2013
The entire stystem is based on making money, not punishment or retribution. The drug money and the snitch has ruined it all. If you turn in someone, you can just about get away with anything. More money for the system, that it what is important.
Thorazene

United States

#52 Mar 24, 2013
Which one is VIcky Lowery??
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#53 Mar 25, 2013
catherder wrote:
The entire stystem is based on making money, not punishment or retribution. The drug money and the snitch has ruined it all. If you turn in someone, you can just about get away with anything. More money for the system, that it what is important.
Retribution/revenge is not a morally valid purpose for criminal penalties. Deterrence, restraint and rehabilitation are the most commonly cited public policy purposes for the penal system. The idea of criminal law as a vehicle for revenge definitely appeals to a certain segment of the public at large, but outside the death penalty, is rarely considered by those facilitating the "system." Of course it takes money to arrest, try and incarcerate violators, but if you're chiefly concerned with citizens money being taken to support the government, you should probably start with the state school football coaches.
lawyour

Dallas, TX

#54 Mar 26, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again, you have failed in your weak attempt to argue and/or discuss your point without the name calling and simpleton attitude. I hope you aren't a "lawyour", but something tells me you just might be. So so sad.
I don't have to, dumbass. Anonymous website. I'm just dumbing down my argument to where a dipshit like you can understand it.
Anonymous

El Dorado, AR

#55 Apr 15, 2013
Jim wrote:
Jurys in this backward ass county are exceptionally easy on crime. It is a waste of time, particularly when a convict does 1/6th of the time he is sentenced to under Act 570 for all but serious violent/sex (murder, rape, but NOT battery, or even lower level sex assaults), to take all but the most serious crimes to trial (Murder, rape, LARGE scale drug dealers, which are usually taken from the state by the feds neway). Recently a man shot his wife in the face. He killed her, leaving her mother to care for two retarded toddlers and a preteen boy. There was no question he shot her, he just happened to do it while blackout drunk, providing the jury with plenty of slack to convict him to a grand total of 5 years he will spend in prison. As I have said previously, the State's plea offers and decisins to prosecute take the strength of the proof, the parole laws and the conscience of the community into account. Court watcher needs to read the Pew report that upon which Act 570 was drafted prior to talking about things he/she doesn't understand.
well i got a question just how well do you know these people that you are talking bout, Boy oh boy i wish the GOOD LORD WOULD STRIKE YO AZZ FOR SAYING THAT BOUT THOSE BABIES CUZ THE ONLY RETARD I SEE IS THA ONE THAT POSTED THAT STUFF BOUT THEM KIDDS
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#56 Apr 16, 2013
lawyour wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to, dumbass. Anonymous website. I'm just dumbing down my argument to where a dipshit like you can understand it.
Fail....again.
lawyour

Dallas, TX

#57 Apr 16, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail....again.
Yes...you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Guest 33,339
Musicfest 1 hr Brand 15
meth dealers intown..name um 1 hr Yep 2
Hotshots latte lounge 1 hr Yep 11
Eldorado man arrested for battery (Jan '15) 1 hr Yep 45
somebody knows something 3 hr Praying 7
Though it got bumped, Tonya V remains in local ... 3 hr Wow 41

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance