Comments
21 - 40 of 55 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2013
CourtWatcher

United States

#23 Feb 22, 2013
Ah, seems I've stepped on more than one set of toes. Imagine that! Today's article on the UCCC only goes to further my opinion that it is a joke. If calling me a "jackass", "dumbass" or a "douchebag" makes you think it furthers your argument, feel free to continue. You seem to have a problem with discussing the subject of the topic without the name calling.

Hummm, five years probation for killing your mother, hauling her dead body around in the truck of HER car before submerging it in a creek. This is with the testimony of the man who helped push the car into the creek, yet the prosecutor chose to accept a plea? As I said this has to be a joke. Do your frickin' job and stop making excuses.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#24 Feb 22, 2013
LMAO. Talk to yourself U ignorantAzzHomoMF. Comment, Change Name, Comment, Change Name. What a fkingFagIdiot. LMAO.
Chris Christie

Irving, TX

#25 Feb 22, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
Ah, seems I've stepped on more than one set of toes. Imagine that! Today's article on the UCCC only goes to further my opinion that it is a joke. If calling me a "jackass", "dumbass" or a "douchebag" makes you think it furthers your argument, feel free to continue. You seem to have a problem with discussing the subject of the topic without the name calling.
Hummm, five years probation for killing your mother, hauling her dead body around in the truck of HER car before submerging it in a creek. This is with the testimony of the man who helped push the car into the creek, yet the prosecutor chose to accept a plea? As I said this has to be a joke. Do your frickin' job and stop making excuses.
That b!tch should fry. I agree with you on that. Bit did you actually read the article? She took all the evidence. The prosecutor office had nothing but her non-credible loser sextoy to convict her. The plea deal was the only leg they had to stand on, so the evidence that was read. But if you plan on investigating yourself, I'm sure the Prosecutors Office would appreciate your efforts.
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#26 Feb 23, 2013
I understand there to be no cause of death from the coroner, no witness to the death, and a felon that said he helped dispose of the body when she revealed it to him in the trunk of her car. Methhead cluster F*** with no proof.
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Jim wrote:
I understand there to be no cause of death from the coroner, no witness to the death, and a felon that said he helped dispose of the body when she revealed it to him in the trunk of her car. Methhead cluster F*** with no proof.
Au contraire! Yes I read the article and I do believe her son was witness to the death. In fact, in my humble opinion, I believe he held his grandmother while his mother killed her. As I said, that's just my honest opinion.

I'd like to know how the prosecutor knew there was a laptop missing? I'm sure this evil woman didn't tell him.
still no witness

Arlington, TX

#28 Feb 23, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire! Yes I read the article and I do believe her son was witness to the death. In fact, in my humble opinion, I believe he held his grandmother while his mother killed her. As I said, that's just my honest opinion.
I'd like to know how the prosecutor knew there was a laptop missing? I'm sure this evil woman didn't tell him.
If he is an accomplice, he is not a witness.
Missalot

Oklahoma City, OK

#29 Feb 24, 2013
I feel SO SORRY for the family. she has torn them apart some believe in her family she didn't Kill her mother and Others are like Hell Yes she did it! But she had TO have HELP getting her MOTHER in that car! Well We Will Let The Higher Powers take Over!!! How can you WAKE UP WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE??!?!
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#30 Feb 26, 2013
still no witness wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is an accomplice, he is not a witness.
Wrong. Accomplice to crimes turn into witnesses for the state every day. It just takes some legal work and some charges filed and they will usually sing like a bird.
lawyour

Grand Prairie, TX

#31 Feb 26, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Accomplice to crimes turn into witnesses for the state every day. It just takes some legal work and some charges filed and they will usually sing like a bird.
Or a plea deal??? Oh wait, that's what you were bitchin about
CourtWatcher

Dallas, TX

#32 Feb 28, 2013
Plea deals are not my biggest issue. It would be the fact that the state chooses not to prosecute on way too many serious crimes. There can't be plea deals unless there are charges filed. I just want to see these people do their jobs and stop letting these animals walk. Pretty simple really.
lawyour

Dallas, TX

#33 Feb 28, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
Plea deals are not my biggest issue. It would be the fact that the state chooses not to prosecute on way too many serious crimes. There can't be plea deals unless there are charges filed. I just want to see these people do their jobs and stop letting these animals walk. Pretty simple really.
Actually, its not. It takes tax payer money to lock idiots up. I take it you don't pay taxes, or you'd realize this. Plea deals are a way to convict the guilty AMD collect their fines, WITHOUT the burden being passed onto taxpayers. THAT IS PRETTY SIMPLE, REALLY.
CourtWatcher

Dallas, TX

#34 Mar 1, 2013
No need to be a smart ass. I'm actually enjoying the discussion, and the nasty remarks are really not necessary. I've found that most of the time, when people resort to name calling and/or smart ass remarks, it's because they believe their argument is too weak for discussion.

BTW, my "pretty simple really" was my way of explaining what I am looking for from the court, not that plea deals are simple. You simply misunderstood.
lawyour

United States

#35 Mar 1, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
No need to be a smart ass. I'm actually enjoying the discussion, and the nasty remarks are really not necessary. I've found that most of the time, when people resort to name calling and/or smart ass remarks, it's because they believe their argument is too weak for discussion.
BTW, my "pretty simple really" was my way of explaining what I am looking for from the court, not that plea deals are simple. You simply misunderstood.
Well, hopefully you feel enlightened from the free education I gave you.
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#36 Mar 2, 2013
Nothing in this life is free. Not even the ride that the UCCC gives the criminals in this county. It just ends up costing the rest of us.
lawyour

United States

#37 Mar 2, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
Nothing in this life is free. Not even the ride that the UCCC gives the criminals in this county. It just ends up costing the rest of us.
You're right. That ride to the courthouse is covered by taxpayers. Luckily, out circuit court is smart enough to not make them a permanent taxpayer burden by throwing non-violent criminals in jail.
Hahaha

El Dorado, AR

#38 Mar 7, 2013
lawyour wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. That ride to the courthouse is covered by taxpayers. Luckily, out circuit court is smart enough to not make them a permanent taxpayer burden by throwing non-violent criminals in jail.
But not smart enough to proofread. If you can't take the time to correct a simple sentence, do you take time to read and understand the evidence?
Hahaha

El Dorado, AR

#39 Mar 7, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
But not smart enough to proofread. If you can't take the time to correct a simple sentence, do you take time to read and understand the evidence?
Had to do it twice, so maybe you would get it the second time.
Oh my

El Dorado, AR

#40 Mar 7, 2013
Someone's gonna get mad. I can imagine that stupid grin from here.
lawyour

Arlington, TX

#41 Mar 7, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing there that needs to be corrected, dipshit.
Hahahahahaha

El Dorado, AR

#42 Mar 7, 2013
Like I said..... That should be our circuit court not out circuit court. Ya missed it twice :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Men, Little "problem" 12 min Google 101
hot shot cops 25 min Mr Fife to you 26
Duck lover topixFag 28 min DuckPoo 5
Angela Morgan and her boyfriend Thomas leave Ma... 1 hr Sister 27
sue in wonderland 2 hr Sheila E 15
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr bird man 9,884
So Glad this Person has been Dumbed Down a Bit 4 hr Duck lover 89
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••