Union County Circuit Court is a joke

Union County Circuit Court is a joke

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CourtWatcher

Irving, TX

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Check out the circuit court news in today's paper. "Attorneys for the state chose not to prosecute"...."State attorneys dismissed habitual offender status"...what the heck are these people being paid to do? Release every criminal that comes into the court as long as they pay a small fine? Put them back on the street to rob and terrorize victims? No wonder the law enforcement officers get burned out. Catch them then watch the courts turn them loose.
info

El Dorado, AR

#2 Feb 8, 2013
I noticed that too. Some were serious crimes they chose not to prosecute. I wondered what that was all about.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#3 Feb 8, 2013
It's FreakFagFriday. Talk to yourself sh-t for brains. IgnorantAzzHomoMF.
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#5 Feb 8, 2013
You need proof, willing witnesses without substantial credibility issues and a population willing to punish offenders before you can force someone to take a plea. Don't be simple, Courtwatcher.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Yes it's FreakFagFriday! You can tell because All The Same is here, what a HomoLoser Lmao
Waiting

El Dorado, AR

#8 Feb 8, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Yes it's FreakFagFriday! You can tell because All The Same is here, what a HomoLoser Lmao
I'm waiting for someone to find out your stupid identity and beat the shi* out of you. Then we will all be laughing cause "HomoFagazz" guy will finally have what he's been deserving.
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
You need proof, willing witnesses without substantial credibility issues and a population willing to punish offenders before you can force someone to take a plea. Don't be simple, Courtwatcher.
Yesterday's court news was full of "chose not to prosecute" again. The last case was for rape. Hope it's not one of your family members this guy goes after next time. We'll see how "simple" you think people are then.
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#10 Feb 16, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's court news was full of "chose not to prosecute" again. The last case was for rape. Hope it's not one of your family members this guy goes after next time. We'll see how "simple" you think people are then.
Were you there court watcher? Are you capable of understanding what the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" entails? Do you understand it is a Prosecutor's job to do "justice", not just get convictions? Can you comprehend what goes into proving rape, particularly the requirement that the victim stand eye-to-eye with their rapist? Ever heard of the Posecutor's fallacy? To the extent you purport to represent all "people", then people are being represented simply by your unthinking, reactionary critiques. However, I simply asked YOU not to be simple. Good luck escaping your linear paradigm, really.
to DumbAss

Desoto, TX

#11 Feb 16, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's court news was full of "chose not to prosecute" again. The last case was for rape. Hope it's not one of your family members this guy goes after next time. We'll see how "simple" you think people are then.
Sounds like the guy was innocent, so he won't be going after anyone's family member, scoob. You are pretty simple if you are too ignorant to the legal "due process."
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there court watcher? Are you capable of understanding what the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" entails? Do you understand it is a Prosecutor's job to do "justice", not just get convictions? Can you comprehend what goes into proving rape, particularly the requirement that the victim stand eye-to-eye with their rapist? Ever heard of the Posecutor's fallacy? To the extent you purport to represent all "people", then people are being represented simply by your unthinking, reactionary critiques. However, I simply asked YOU not to be simple. Good luck escaping your linear paradigm, really.
Jim, you have to consider the fact that 'Court Watcher' is a non working, welfare, tax dollar riding, food stamp licking, free V D Clinic POS homosexual that lives on Topix.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#13 Feb 16, 2013
to DumbAss wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the guy was innocent, so he won't be going after anyone's family member, scoob. You are pretty simple if you are too ignorant to the legal "due process."
"to DumbAss", now this name has got theFag all over it.
Redneck

Desoto, TX

#14 Feb 16, 2013
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text>"to DumbAss", now this name has got theFag all over it.
No, actually "All The Same" has theFag all over it.
eldoman123

El Dorado, AR

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah dog
eldowoman456

Desoto, TX

#16 Feb 16, 2013
eldoman123 wrote:
Yeah dog
No cat
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there court watcher? Are you capable of understanding what the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" entails? Do you understand it is a Prosecutor's job to do "justice", not just get convictions? Can you comprehend what goes into proving rape, particularly the requirement that the victim stand eye-to-eye with their rapist? Ever heard of the Posecutor's fallacy? To the extent you purport to represent all "people", then people are being represented simply by your unthinking, reactionary critiques. However, I simply asked YOU not to be simple. Good luck escaping your linear paradigm, really.
Sounds like you just might have a dog in that fight. Too easy to get these thugs to plead guilty by dropping the most serious of the charges, then slap them on the wrist, put them on probation, then arrest them (again) in a year or two because they haven't reported to their PO and have continued to commit crimes. And no, I've never heard of the "Posecutor's fallacy. LMAO
attorney

United States

#18 Feb 16, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you just might have a dog in that fight. Too easy to get these thugs to plead guilty by dropping the most serious of the charges, then slap them on the wrist, put them on probation, then arrest them (again) in a year or two because they haven't reported to their PO and have continued to commit crimes. And no, I've never heard of the "Posecutor's fallacy. LMAO
Luckily, we don't have idiots like you, who are ignorant of our judicial laws, running our justice system.
CourtWatcher

El Dorado, AR

#19 Feb 17, 2013
"Idiots like me" who call a spade a spade. LMAO Yep, apparently I stepped on your toes. Sorry 'bout that. Now go do your job and get the thugs off the streets. Or at least stop turning them loose on the public instead of working to lock them up.
attorney

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 17, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
"Idiots like me" who call a spade a spade. LMAO Yep, apparently I stepped on your toes. Sorry 'bout that. Now go do your job and get the thugs off the streets. Or at least stop turning them loose on the public instead of working to lock them up.
I do insurance law. Been hit by a big rig, by chance???
Jim

El Dorado, AR

#21 Feb 18, 2013
CourtWatcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you just might have a dog in that fight. Too easy to get these thugs to plead guilty by dropping the most serious of the charges, then slap them on the wrist, put them on probation, then arrest them (again) in a year or two because they haven't reported to their PO and have continued to commit crimes. And no, I've never heard of the "Posecutor's fallacy. LMAO
Wow. I neglected an "r" in my haste to respond to your idiocy. I do have a dog in the fight; I don't want to be unjustly convicted for a crime I didn't commit sometime in the future. You should elect a new governor if you want to pay more $$$ to keep more non-violent offenders in prison. And if you're laughing your ass off, you're losing a substantial part of your character thereby, JACKASS.
Chris Christie

United States

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I neglected an "r" in my haste to respond to your idiocy. I do have a dog in the fight; I don't want to be unjustly convicted for a crime I didn't commit sometime in the future. You should elect a new governor if you want to pay more $$$ to keep more non-violent offenders in prison. And if you're laughing your ass off, you're losing a substantial part of your character thereby, JACKASS.
And no governor will look to increase spending unjustly to prosecute non-violent criminals in times of renowned government spending cuts. That court watcher douchebag is clearly a dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Benson 5 min Common Sense 10
Isn't it sooo funny Hotshots 7 min Common Sense 15
Liquor Stores 11 min Common Sense 1
Please explain-- community college decisions 20 min Common Sense 2
Kevin Jackson 14 hr Dale 6
tiffany lees 15 hr Curious 1
House Bulders (Mar '13) 15 hr friend 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages