Will Finch Reed
pimpim patroler

Fayetteville, AR

#1 Dec 9, 2011
If you know a kid named Will Reed your kids hide your wife and hide your GF... BC this cat is a straight up player this dude gets more ass than a toilet seat... he has no regard from womens feelings either i mean he cuts them and leaves them... no call or nothing..... they should call him catfish because he is cold blooded word to the wise ladies if you want a relationship he aint your man but if you want someone to rip your walls and fill you up like a hot air ballon than hes your man.....but if you cant gandle 9 in plus dont waste your time because this dude is swinging a mag lite... plus hes Bart Reed's son so you know he knows a thing or two about laying that pipe
Gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 10, 2011
Too much chucking trash about others by people that arepricks&goobers so go to the grass or whatever.
Brock

Conway, AR

#3 Dec 9, 2012
those are all lies. he's a good guy and he cares about others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Though it got bumped, Tonya V remains in local ... 27 min To Adams Meth Hea... 54
Country club closed public street 34 min Exact 16
Martie Adams Chandler 4 hr tired of her crap 23
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr BARNEYII 33,378
Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destro... 13 hr Dilligaf 28
Main Street/festivals and events Thu fart 9
Missing person Thu Sam 35

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages