the girl from 2 weeks ago

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Just a friendly public service announcement to any or all of the ho's Twink has brought home from the bar...get yourself checked...he has the "gift that keeps on giving"
Mistaken gifter_perhaps

El Dorado, AR

#2 Mar 5, 2014
U say 2 wks ago?? Which "Twink" r u referring to, the 1 I know wasn't near any bar 2 was ago.......
LMAO

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2014
the girl from 2 weeks ago wrote:
Just a friendly public service announcement to any or all of the ho's Twink has brought home from the bar...get yourself checked...he has the "gift that keeps on giving"
she gots a girl now
TRASH MAN

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2014
He is with L L
curious

El Dorado, AR

#5 Mar 6, 2014
Lindsey Lewis?
Ridiculous runors

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 6, 2014
He's not w lindsey....or even associating w her or anyone mixed in that group of slackers.....maybe "the girl from two weeks ago" is tryin to start shit cause he got out of that ring of leaches!
Ridiculous rumors

El Dorado, AR

#7 Mar 6, 2014
Rumors....not runors
So what

El Dorado, AR

#8 Mar 7, 2014
Nobody cares
Big Goober

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 7, 2014
About A@@
the girl

El Dorado, AR

#10 Mar 10, 2014
Dear "mistaken & ridiculous rumors", you have argued about mistaken identity & argued the point that twink has changed his circle of friends & turned his life around but you seem to have neglected the real issue of this post which happens to be HERPES!
mistaken

El Dorado, AR

#11 Mar 10, 2014
the girl wrote:
Dear "mistaken & ridiculous rumors", you have argued about mistaken identity & argued the point that twink has changed his circle of friends & turned his life around but you seem to have neglected the real issue of this post which happens to be HERPES!
At the time of your post, you were "the girl from 2 weeks ago".......what bar was he supposedly in & picked you up? I am pretty positive he wasn't in any bar the entire weekend you are referring to......
Not Interested

Magnolia, AR

#12 Mar 14, 2014
mistaken wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time of your post, you were "the girl from 2 weeks ago".......what bar was he supposedly in & picked you up? I am pretty positive he wasn't in any bar the entire weekend you are referring to......
A sad pathetic individual. He is a scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 min Question 35,289
Ark Man Arrested For “Pimping Beavers” On Craig... 19 min To Bad 12
Single Guys 1 hr Bill Luther 4
Mason announces ZZ Top and Smokey Robinson to d... 2 hr Truth 25
Women Getting Divorced 11 hr Sally 22
New hot shots girls 14 hr James Kelley 26
ATTN quality lube yikes! 16 hr Truck Yeah 11

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance