First Prev
of 5
Next Last
actually

Grapevine, TX

#83 May 9, 2013
pet lover wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have you pegged just right, you use the same language as a PETA werdo, and I know the Eppinettes well and know they take care excellent care of those store pets, unfortuently animals do get sick and die , so do humans , thats life you werdo PETA freak.
as for as Eppinettes having sick animals on a large scale that is pure BS on your part, I am sure it has happened but you can bet it is rare, there place is spotless most of the time and the pets always have food and water in front of them with clean bedding.
your just a animal rights "NUT" that think no one should breed or own animals.
No, you're an idiot. Just because people hate the way you handle atwoods moving here, doesn't mean people are out to get you, you crazy nut.
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#84 May 10, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're an idiot. Just because people hate the way you handle atwoods moving here, doesn't mean people are out to get you, you crazy nut.
WHO U talking to ? what do i have to do with atwoods ? talking about an idiot.
actually

Maumelle, AR

#85 May 10, 2013
pet lover wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO U talking to ? what do i have to do with atwoods ? talking about an idiot.
You're the same bitchloser posting price comparisons for the past year, while starting some conspiracy theory about a topix stalker. Get a life!
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#86 May 10, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the same bitchloser posting price comparisons for the past year, while starting some conspiracy theory about a topix stalker. Get a life!
keep dreaming!!
actually

United States

#87 May 10, 2013
pet lover wrote:
<quoted text>
keep dreaming!!
I make reality. I don't sit around like you losers and dream.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#88 May 10, 2013
Reality is just a crutch.
HAPPY CUSTOMER

El Dorado, AR

#89 May 10, 2013
I bought a sugar glider at Eppinettes yesterday, he is sweet and very healthy, I did not see any sick animals and the pet section was very clean.

HAPPY CUSTOMER
gone elsewhere

Rowlett, TX

#90 May 10, 2013
HAPPY CUSTOMER wrote:
I bought a sugar glider at Eppinettes yesterday, he is sweet and very healthy, I did not see any sick animals and the pet section was very clean.
HAPPY CUSTOMER
Uh oh, the screws are comin loose!
yep

El Dorado, AR

#91 May 10, 2013
Like clockwork. No matter how many times you say he's going to do it, he does it and proves you right. Someone says something positive, and there he is to comment almost immediately. That obsessive lunatic calling other people crazy, is totally laughable.
yep

El Dorado, AR

#92 May 10, 2013
And btw, if the Eppinettes actually gave a shit about any of these posts, wouldn't they have them deleted like other people do when posts go up about them? The obvious truth is that this little stalker of theirs doesn't even register on their radar. He's insane enough to think they care, but the proof is in the fact that they don't even bother to have the posts deleted, much less go on topix and read a bunch of gossip when they have a business to run and a loving family to spend time with. This guy must lead one very sad life to be on topix so much and have the Eppinettes on his mind 24/7. As irritating as he is to us topix frequenters, he really should be pitied. I can't imagine how miserable he must be.
well

Rowlett, TX

#93 May 11, 2013
yep wrote:
And btw, if the Eppinettes actually gave a shit about any of these posts, wouldn't they have them deleted like other people do when posts go up about them? The obvious truth is that this little stalker of theirs doesn't even register on their radar. He's insane enough to think they care, but the proof is in the fact that they don't even bother to have the posts deleted, much less go on topix and read a bunch of gossip when they have a business to run and a loving family to spend time with. This guy must lead one very sad life to be on topix so much and have the Eppinettes on his mind 24/7. As irritating as he is to us topix frequenters, he really should be pitied. I can't imagine how miserable he must be.
Huh?
Robin

Dallas, TX

#95 May 11, 2013
alyson hines wrote:
I am just saying i am tierd of the people saying bad things about eppinets:) i love robin
Im sorry but I love Batman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debt Collector 44 min Checks and Flames 4
Westside funds 1 hr well 3
Developments in the Steven Wade Miller case. (Jul '15) 2 hr Anonymous 49
Clean harbors 2 hr Carlos Hathcock 15
Suddenlink phone outage? 23 hr Satan 5
Hotshot girls 23 hr Stephanie 30
Poll Favorite ElDo restaurant (May '10) Sat Question 65

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance