pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#63 May 8, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah with dead and sick animals? When are you guys even coming in? After work when it's busy and they've "cleaned" up so nothing looks wrong? When they've taken the sick and dying to give it cheap meds and a heat lamp? This is why animal abuse continues because people don't want to see it, it's hidden, or they hardly visit the place. Call me psycho but I'm so sick of sick and dying animals and kiss my butt if I care.
No, I have been in there store many times thru out the day, never have i witnessed anything you are saying, sounds like internet slander to me, I would be careful with my choice of words, an attorney could have topix subpoena your i.d. with just cause, I am going on there today and show them this thread.

internet slander to ones person or business is against the law, i know of some cases that has cost not only money but time in prison, and you could clearly find yourself in deep shitt.
just stop

Little Rock, AR

#64 May 8, 2013
just my two wrote:
<quoted text>
as compared to your bedroom eppinettes pet dept smells like fresh cut roses.
Actually, I have fresh roses growing in my bedroom, so try again, dipshit.

Their animal mill is clean as compared to?
CUSTOMER

El Dorado, AR

#65 May 8, 2013
just stop wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have fresh roses growing in my bedroom, so try again, dipshit.
Their animal mill is clean as compared to?
I would suggest that sense you have such a problem with them that you go face to face with one of the owners with your concerns..........oh, i forgot , thats not the way cowards operate.
My opinion

El Dorado, AR

#66 May 8, 2013
pet lover wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have been in there store many times thru out the day, never have i witnessed anything you are saying, sounds like internet slander to me, I would be careful with my choice of words, an attorney could have topix subpoena your i.d. with just cause, I am going on there today and show them this thread.
internet slander to ones person or business is against the law, i know of some cases that has cost not only money but time in prison, and you could clearly find yourself in deep shitt.
please, don't forget the puppy mill claims too. I'm sure there are other slanderous remarks as well. Knowing them, they will just roll their eyes. But since, like u said, slander against a business is the only legitimate reason for ip subpoenas and slander and defamation suits, I hope that when you show this defamatory stuff to them they choose to take legal action. Especially considering its one thread of many that have spanned over the course of two years. I would love to see that stalker of theirs in the paper so everyone could put a face with the coward who has ruined topix for so long and spread so much hate. He better believe it too, because I just looked up about twenty cases on something just like this. Individual slander suits almost never happen. But business slander suits happen every day. That stalker can look it up himself as well. I pray that you show them this slander and they pursue charges. That stalker would be exposed all over town and forced to pay monetary restitution, possibly even jail time.
Lars Vilks

United States

#67 May 8, 2013
I've never been in their store. But I have seen dozens of dogs behind their house lying on hot concrete on 103 degree summer days.
just stop

Dallas, TX

#68 May 8, 2013
CUSTOMER wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that sense you have such a problem with them that you go face to face with one of the owners with your concerns..........oh, i forgot , thats not the way cowards operate.
I would suggest you educate yourself on the difference between the words "sense" and "since," dumbass. SINCE I don't have a problem with them, nor even know who the hell they are, I don't have to do shit except tell your dumbass to shut your piehole.
mary

El Dorado, AR

#69 May 8, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
I've never been in their store. But I have seen dozens of dogs behind their house lying on hot concrete on 103 degree summer days.
then you should have noticed that everyone of them had shade tops and water buckets, plus I have seen them in hotter weather have fans running in each kennel, they probably take better care of there animals than you do your own kids.
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#70 May 8, 2013
Lars Vilks

United States

#71 May 8, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>then you should have noticed that everyone of them had shade tops and water buckets, plus I have seen them in hotter weather have fans running in each kennel, they probably take better care of there animals than you do your own kids.
I don't have kids you dumb ćūñt
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#72 May 8, 2013
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#73 May 8, 2013
"This vindicates us. This is vindication for all the scurrilous, vile, defamatory statements that caused us to be indicted, to be tried, that caused us to move out of town and my wife to lose her business," Mark Lesher said, the Texarkana Gazette reported. "You can't post anonymous lies on the Internet without suffering the consequences."
Lars Vilks

United States

#74 May 8, 2013
pet lover wrote:
"This vindicates us. This is vindication for all the scurrilous, vile, defamatory statements that caused us to be indicted, to be tried, that caused us to move out of town and my wife to lose her business," Mark Lesher said, the Texarkana Gazette reported. "You can't post anonymous lies on the Internet without suffering the consequences."
Well. 1st, you have to prove their lies. There would be over 100 witnesses testify that what they saw in their back yard was a puppy mill.
Lars Vilks

United States

#75 May 8, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>then you should have noticed that everyone of them had shade tops and water buckets, plus I have seen them in hotter weather have fans running in each kennel, they probably take better care of there animals than you do your own kids.
Oh Whooptie doo!!! They gave the dogs water! You're suppose to give dogs water you low expectation having piece of $hit!
Dustin H

Grand Prairie, TX

#76 May 8, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have kids you dumb ćūñt
because nobody will have sex with a dipshit like you.
this is awesome

El Dorado, AR

#77 May 8, 2013
pet lover wrote:
"This vindicates us. This is vindication for all the scurrilous, vile, defamatory statements that caused us to be indicted, to be tried, that caused us to move out of town and my wife to lose her business," Mark Lesher said, the Texarkana Gazette reported. "You can't post anonymous lies on the Internet without suffering the consequences."
You couldn't be more correct in these facts. The Eppinettes have never owned a puppy mill. Just because the dogs are bred outside means nothing. They are well fed, fenced in (as state regulations require), have plenty of water and have been given fans to cool them off when they need it. Millions of dogs do fine living outside in hot weather, they're dogs after all, and they are made for all weather types except for freezing temps, which we don't get here. And those dogs would be brought inside if that were the case.

So that psycho can go ahead and pretend like they own a puppy mill. He's so crazy he may believe it, but the truth is that his comments are absurd and many people have argued against him. There have also been many cases where people making comments just like his have been charged in open court for slander. I want to see justice. I hope they sue that man for all he's worth and I hope he does jail time as well. He can talk all the shit he wants because one day a court order will be arriving at his doorstep.
just stop

Dallas, TX

#78 May 8, 2013
just stop wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you educate yourself on the difference between the words "sense" and "since," dumbass. SINCE I don't have a problem with them, nor even know who the hell they are, I don't have to do shit except tell your dumbass to shut your piehole.
again
Wasting my breath

Oklahoma City, OK

#79 May 9, 2013
pet lover wrote:
"This vindicates us. This is vindication for all the scurrilous, vile, defamatory statements that caused us to be indicted, to be tried, that caused us to move out of town and my wife to lose her business," Mark Lesher said, the Texarkana Gazette reported. "You can't post anonymous lies on the Internet without suffering the consequences."
You sound like a child. I wish they'd ask me for the animals sake "pet lover" because if they can do that they can ask the employees about the sick and dead animals. And I have tried to talk to the owner and get a snobby bimbo blonde and the guy is too busy and snobby to stick around as well so eat crow "pet lover". They KNOW. You haven't seen that John guy retort again have you?
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#80 May 9, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a child. I wish they'd ask me for the animals sake "pet lover" because if they can do that they can ask the employees about the sick and dead animals. And I have tried to talk to the owner and get a snobby bimbo blonde and the guy is too busy and snobby to stick around as well so eat crow "pet lover". They KNOW. You haven't seen that John guy retort again have you?
guess what, your an idiot, you have no kids and it is a good thing because you sound like one of these off the wall fools that believe animals are more important than people, you probably believe they should have more rights than human beings, after reading you stupid post I am positive you think the Eppinettes should move outside to the dog pens and let the dogs occupy there home..........I believe in good welfare for all animals but at the end of the day there just that animals, not people , your an animal rights fruitcake, probably because a dog is all you could ever get to love you and show you attention.......thus no kids.
Wasting my breath

Euless, TX

#81 May 9, 2013
pet lover wrote:
<quoted text>
guess what, your an idiot, you have no kids and it is a good thing because you sound like one of these off the wall fools that believe animals are more important than people, you probably believe they should have more rights than human beings, after reading you stupid post I am positive you think the Eppinettes should move outside to the dog pens and let the dogs occupy there home..........I believe in good welfare for all animals but at the end of the day there just that animals, not people , your an animal rights fruitcake, probably because a dog is all you could ever get to love you and show you attention.......thus no kids.
You're hilariously wrong. I'm not PETA or put animals above people but you are no "pet lover" if you're panicking and using that excuse to make me look bad so you can distance yourself from why animals get sick and die with little help, no knowledge regarding it, and its used strictly for profit at Eppinettes so live with that.
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#82 May 9, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilariously wrong. I'm not PETA or put animals above people but you are no "pet lover" if you're panicking and using that excuse to make me look bad so you can distance yourself from why animals get sick and die with little help, no knowledge regarding it, and its used strictly for profit at Eppinettes so live with that.
No, I have you pegged just right, you use the same language as a PETA werdo, and I know the Eppinettes well and know they take care excellent care of those store pets, unfortuently animals do get sick and die , so do humans , thats life you werdo PETA freak.

as for as Eppinettes having sick animals on a large scale that is pure BS on your part, I am sure it has happened but you can bet it is rare, there place is spotless most of the time and the pets always have food and water in front of them with clean bedding.

your just a animal rights "NUT" that think no one should breed or own animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up walmart closing numerous stores 1 hr Duck lover 7
union kennel and farm supply 2 hr LOL 13
bahahaha sondra smart went back to jail again lmao 2 hr EldoMasterBlaster 26
El Dorado Times-News Endorsement of Meth Head 14 hr cherylhh 15
All The Same 14 hr Cherylhh 12
Snitchez & Bitchez of ElDo Sun yep 10
Teacher chocked down Sun Fed Up 20
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]