Piers

Dallas, TX

#43 May 4, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
A 10X10 pen is plenty for any dog as long as they are being socialized, and have some turn out time.
it's against the law to let a dog run loose inside the city limits, so does everyone that owns a dog and has to keep them up considered a bad guy ?
Eppnettes were well known for being reputable breeders, only haters or uninformed considered them a puppy mill.
hell , where did your dog come from, or your dogs parents, someone at some point in time had to make a breeding, otherwise there would be none......or maybe you just dont believe in any animal being bred ?
I believe in equal rights just like for the queers. If Phil wants to screw the pooch, he should have that right. He ain't hurtin nobody else!
Wasting my breath

Oklahoma City, OK

#44 May 6, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
A 10X10 pen is plenty for any dog as long as they are being socialized, and have some turn out time.
it's against the law to let a dog run loose inside the city limits, so does everyone that owns a dog and has to keep them up considered a bad guy ?
Eppnettes were well known for being reputable breeders, only haters or uninformed considered them a puppy mill.
hell , where did your dog come from, or your dogs parents, someone at some point in time had to make a breeding, otherwise there would be none......or maybe you just dont believe in any animal being bred ?
Your so stupid. It's still a puppy mill regardless of the size when your breeding pups like a company selling lots of product. And not only that, they order exotic animals clearly without looking into their needs or why kind of pets they are. It's solely for the money. I've been there when some of the pets were sick and dying, I've asked about the needs of some if I bought it and they were clueless. They over charge for sick animals. I wanted to rescue an owl pigeon that was sick and they wouldn't even discount it giving some lame blame crap of knowing what medicine would help it. Please! It died! Where's the money in that when I could've paid a lesser amount to save it? Dumb butt snobby people! The only decent ones there have to pick up the work of the privileged butts. I swear I've seen newest cash register girl else where. You don't hurt little kids because you're fighting with them like a kid yourself! Too sad :-( Next time I see someone hurting a baby like that out of immaturity I'm calling the cops!
john

El Dorado, AR

#45 May 6, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so stupid. It's still a puppy mill regardless of the size when your breeding pups like a company selling lots of product. And not only that, they order exotic animals clearly without looking into their needs or why kind of pets they are. It's solely for the money. I've been there when some of the pets were sick and dying, I've asked about the needs of some if I bought it and they were clueless. They over charge for sick animals. I wanted to rescue an owl pigeon that was sick and they wouldn't even discount it giving some lame blame crap of knowing what medicine would help it. Please! It died! Where's the money in that when I could've paid a lesser amount to save it? Dumb butt snobby people! The only decent ones there have to pick up the work of the privileged butts. I swear I've seen newest cash register girl else where. You don't hurt little kids because you're fighting with them like a kid yourself! Too sad :-( Next time I see someone hurting a baby like that out of immaturity I'm calling the cops!
I call bullshittt, I am in there store all the time, I have never seen a sick animal of any kind in there, these folks are very knowlegable about what they do, you are full of crap.
mary

El Dorado, AR

#46 May 6, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dummy, they dont even raise dogs anymore !!! whats your problem with them ?
jenn

Little Rock, AR

#47 May 6, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dummy, they dont even raise dogs anymore !!! whats your problem with them ?
Because they're puppy mill was shut down due to inhabital living environment for the dogs.
mary

El Dorado, AR

#48 May 6, 2013
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they're puppy mill was shut down due to inhabital living environment for the dogs.
that's a baldface lie and you know it.
Lars Vilks

Oklahoma City, OK

#49 May 6, 2013
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>Because they're puppy mill was shut down due to inhabital living environment for the dogs.
Was it? I never heard
Wasting my breath

Euless, TX

#50 May 6, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullshittt, I am in there store all the time, I have never seen a sick animal of any kind in there, these folks are very knowlegable about what they do, you are full of crap.
Let me guess. You're one of the privileged ones that "works" there? How about the pregnant gerbils people have taken home? The dead fish that float or sink in the tanks all day? Why don't you ask why they don't sell owl pigeons anymore? They even let them have babies in that small aquarium and the a/c was frickin too cold on the featherless babies. One of them I KNOW died because it got SICK. And research my butt, some animals you have to sell in pairs pr separate. Not to mention the lame excuses for not getting a product in for weeks, trying to get help from the snobby blonde bimbos is impossible especially when they are gossiping and not providing CS. If you're only over one thing privileged John, you obviously aren't seeing the whole picture. I call animal neglect not animal knowledge. Who orders in that many exotic "pets" and crams them all in small cages hoping they sell and they just sit there, probably going kennel crazy!
shopper

Grand Prairie, TX

#51 May 6, 2013
I just know after the poor way they handled new competition moving into town, I'll never step foot in that store again. Plenty of adults to help me with my purchasing decisions elsewhere.
I know the truth

El Dorado, AR

#52 May 6, 2013
jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why any of you even bother. Do you not know that this is the SAME crazy ass lunatic stalker that has been literally obsessed with the Epinettes for, like, two f*****g years now? He's bat shit crazy. Pointing out facts of any kind is just going to get his more pissed off and irate. Look at the post above mine. He makes zero sense but he can't help to respond. He responds EVERY SINGLE TIME anyone mentions the Epinettes or Atwoods or anything else. You aren't debating with a sane person, you're talking to a mentally ill individual with a legitimate obsession; someone disturbed, deranged, and who can NOT stop his compulsion to post on Topix multiple times a day just to talk about one family. He pretends to be different people, talks to himself, and post any time someone says anything positive. I'm honestly afraid he might become violent.

Some of you obviously find it fun to taunt him but I just think its disturbing that someone has been obsessed with one family for years now because in most cases obsessions like these involve real - life stalking and eventually culminates in violence of some kind. You pple are not making yourselves look any brighter by trying to talk sense into a sick person and you are just fueling the crazy fire!
Wasting my breath

Oklahoma City, OK

#53 May 6, 2013
I know the truth wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why any of you even bother. Do you not know that this is the SAME crazy ass lunatic stalker that has been literally obsessed with the Epinettes for, like, two f*****g years now? He's bat shit crazy. Pointing out facts of any kind is just going to get his more pissed off and irate. Look at the post above mine. He makes zero sense but he can't help to respond. He responds EVERY SINGLE TIME anyone mentions the Epinettes or Atwoods or anything else. You aren't debating with a sane person, you're talking to a mentally ill individual with a legitimate obsession; someone disturbed, deranged, and who can NOT stop his compulsion to post on Topix multiple times a day just to talk about one family. He pretends to be different people, talks to himself, and post any time someone says anything positive. I'm honestly afraid he might become violent.
Some of you obviously find it fun to taunt him but I just think its disturbing that someone has been obsessed with one family for years now because in most cases obsessions like these involve real - life stalking and eventually culminates in violence of some kind. You pple are not making yourselves look any brighter by trying to talk sense into a sick person and you are just fueling the crazy fire!
Wrong! This is the first time I've said anything about eppinette on topix. What's the matter? Too many DIFFERENT people saying the same thing that you try to cover up the truth by calling out lunacy on someone? Guy my butt! How many guys you know have bought and have girlfriends that have bought birds, gerbils, etc. there? You don't even know some of the breeds you sell and the prices change. It's down right sick SELFISH animal abuse. One word to sum up you selfish sick people in your actions, especially with "pets" - kangaroo! You people will buy and sell anything and not regard the needs of an animal.
I know the truth

El Dorado, AR

#54 May 6, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! This is the first time I've said anything about eppinette on topix. What's the matter? Too many DIFFERENT people saying the same thing that you try to cover up the truth by calling out lunacy on someone? Guy my butt! How many guys you know have bought and have girlfriends that have bought birds, gerbils, etc. there? You don't even know some of the breeds you sell and the prices change. It's down right sick SELFISH animal abuse. One word to sum up you selfish sick people in your actions, especially with "pets" - kangaroo! You people will buy and sell anything and not regard the needs of an animal.
Whatever you liar. Like people don't know you're the same person. Because, well, you've been the only person bashing Eppinettes so vehemently for so long. Most people have good things to say about them and you can't stand it. You will respond again. Because you're obsessed. Nobody else has been as obsessed as you. If anyone had something bad to say they would say it and move on. An obsessed person says it over and over and over and over after any post defending them. You aren't fooling people. You don't even realize how foolish and desperate you look to other people. It is pathetic. You are the same stalker psycho that has been doing the same thing for way too long now. You are sick, sick, sick. You really need professional help. I can't imagine what life must be like for you. Wake up, check Topix, jack off, check topix, eat, check topix, watch tv, check topix.... You must be so miserable inside that obsessed brain of yours. Living with such anger..... I feel sorry for you. I just hope you don't do anything violent, because being obsessed with them for two years makes you legitimately insane. Seriously dude, you need to get help. Its not only sick and frustrating but it is sad that you are so obsessed that it makes you so miserable. This happens, what, like every month at least? You are SO much worse than Tedder ever was, and that guy was disturbed as hell. I just can't imagine. I will pray for you, I really will. You need God's grace and man's psychiatric care.
Wasting my breath

Oklahoma City, OK

#55 May 6, 2013
I know the truth wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever you liar. Like people don't know you're the same person. Because, well, you've been the only person bashing Eppinettes so vehemently for so long. Most people have good things to say about them and you can't stand it. You will respond again. Because you're obsessed. Nobody else has been as obsessed as you. If anyone had something bad to say they would say it and move on. An obsessed person says it over and over and over and over after any post defending them. You aren't fooling people. You don't even realize how foolish and desperate you look to other people. It is pathetic. You are the same stalker psycho that has been doing the same thing for way too long now. You are sick, sick, sick. You really need professional help. I can't imagine what life must be like for you. Wake up, check Topix, jack off, check topix, eat, check topix, watch tv, check topix.... You must be so miserable inside that obsessed brain of yours. Living with such anger..... I feel sorry for you. I just hope you don't do anything violent, because being obsessed with them for two years makes you legitimately insane. Seriously dude, you need to get help. Its not only sick and frustrating but it is sad that you are so obsessed that it makes you so miserable. This happens, what, like every month at least? You are SO much worse than Tedder ever was, and that guy was disturbed as hell. I just can't imagine. I will pray for you, I really will. You need God's grace and man's psychiatric care.
Wow, God must be proud a such an exempletory Christian. You sound like you're on something the way you write. You're dumb as a brick and you can rant on hear but I know who I am, what I've seen and know. Next time I should call the animal abuse hotline on what I see. I hope you have a legal license for some of the "pets" you own just so you can selfishly have another exotic. I love that you think that everyone loves your store and numerous people don't complain and I'm a lunatic. It'd be an even better laugh if I didn't worry about what you put those animals through.
Send any pits to Amy lately?
Lmfao

El Dorado, AR

#56 May 6, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, God must be proud a such an exempletory Christian. You sound like you're on something the way you write. You're dumb as a brick and you can rant on hear but I know who I am, what I've seen and know. Next time I should call the animal abuse hotline on what I see. I hope you have a legal license for some of the "pets" you own just so you can selfishly have another exotic. I love that you think that everyone loves your store and numerous people don't complain and I'm a lunatic. It'd be an even better laugh if I didn't worry about what you put those animals through.
Send any pits to Amy lately?
You are such a psycho. That isn't anyone involved with the Epinetes and you know. You are such a psycho loser. One who may go to court soon for his false accusations against another person you are obsessed with other then the Epinetes. You are lucky they don't give a shit about you or Topix because they have better things to do. But Tedder doesn't, does he? You are such a pathetic piece of shit. Karma, bitch. KARMA. Talk all the shit you want, I happen to know its coming for you, and I can't wait to see who you really are. Tick tock.
Danica Patruck

Dallas, TX

#57 May 7, 2013
Wasting my breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!This "employee" needs to heed our advice instead of creating some kind of fox news conspiracy theory.
Danica Patruck

Dallas, TX

#58 May 7, 2013
I know the truth wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever you liar. Like people don't know you're the same person. Because, well, you've been the only person bashing Eppinettes so vehemently for so long. Most people have good things to say about them and you can't stand it. You will respond again. Because you're obsessed. Nobody else has been as obsessed as you. If anyone had something bad to say they would say it and move on. An obsessed person says it over and over and over and over after any post defending them. You aren't fooling people. You don't even realize how foolish and desperate you look to other people. It is pathetic. You are the same stalker psycho that has been doing the same thing for way too long now. You are sick, sick, sick. You really need professional help. I can't imagine what life must be like for you. Wake up, check Topix, jack off, check topix, eat, check topix, watch tv, check topix.... You must be so miserable inside that obsessed brain of yours. Living with such anger..... I feel sorry for you. I just hope you don't do anything violent, because being obsessed with them for two years makes you legitimately insane. Seriously dude, you need to get help. Its not only sick and frustrating but it is sad that you are so obsessed that it makes you so miserable. This happens, what, like every month at least? You are SO much worse than Tedder ever was, and that guy was disturbed as hell. I just can't imagine. I will pray for you, I really will. You need God's grace and man's psychiatric care.
Nobody has been "bashing the eppinettes so vehemently for so long." Mist people don't even know them, so they're. Nobody special enough to bash. The only crazy lunatic is you posting all of your price comparisons to atwoods, which were all lies about their prices, by the way.
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#59 May 7, 2013
I don't get it, Eppinettes has the cleanest pet store i have ever seen, this is a rediculous conversation, you are not fooling anyone , people can see how neat and clean that pet dept is, talking about wasting your breathe, get over it.
just stop

Dallas, TX

#60 May 7, 2013
pet lover wrote:
I don't get it, Eppinettes has the cleanest pet store i have ever seen, this is a rediculous conversation, you are not fooling anyone , people can see how neat and clean that pet dept is, talking about wasting your breathe, get over it.
As compared to? You need to frequent more businesses.
just my two

El Dorado, AR

#61 May 7, 2013
just stop wrote:
<quoted text>
As compared to? You need to frequent more businesses.
as compared to your bedroom eppinettes pet dept smells like fresh cut roses.
Wasting my breath

Euless, TX

#62 May 7, 2013
just my two wrote:
<quoted text>
as compared to your bedroom eppinettes pet dept smells like fresh cut roses.
Yeah with dead and sick animals? When are you guys even coming in? After work when it's busy and they've "cleaned" up so nothing looks wrong? When they've taken the sick and dying to give it cheap meds and a heat lamp? This is why animal abuse continues because people don't want to see it, it's hidden, or they hardly visit the place. Call me psycho but I'm so sick of sick and dying animals and kiss my butt if I care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alice in El Doland 1 hr babies alive 1
Defame Cheryl Wilson, get sued (Dec '08) 1 hr Roland Van West 61
So Glad this Person has been Dumbed Down a Bit 1 hr Nah 96
Topix in general 1 hr roboblogger2 15
Daniel Riddell 4 hr StormieAlbritton 18
Whos Morgan Couch's Baby Daddy 4 hr StormieAlbritton 16
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr Just asking 10,063

El Dorado Jobs

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]