Eppinettes tightening the screws

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#23 May 3, 2013
Winning even more. Tigerblood even.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

They are all molesters and queers, but the biggest one is Dustin Hall in the orange coat.
well then

El Dorado, AR

#24 May 3, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a crap about Eppinettes business struggles.
Haha! Every single time! Like clockwork! Stalker, you are just too predictable.
well then

El Dorado, AR

#25 May 3, 2013
If you had any intelligence at all, you would realize that every time someone says you're going to respond, you do. When are you gonna stop proving us right? Anyone wanna take bets? I say we get another year of this at least. This guy is seriously f****d in the head.
LOLatU

El Dorado, AR

#26 May 3, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think it is called struggling, it is more like taking care of there business and making what appears to be smart adjustments to stay profitable, at about 1 o clock today when I was in there the only thing they were struggling with was getting everyone loaded.
Lars Vilks

Lockhart, TX

#27 May 3, 2013
Do they still have their puppy mill behind their house? I heard they put up a fence to hide it from the public.
mary

El Dorado, AR

#28 May 3, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
Do they still have their puppy mill behind their house? I heard they put up a fence to hide it from the public.
They no longer breed dogs, BUT I REMEMBER WHEN THEY DID AND THAT KENNEL WAS SPOTLESS AND THE DOGS WERE WELL CARED FOR, IT WAS NEVER A PUPPY MILL IN MY OPINION.
Lars Vilks

Lockhart, TX

#29 May 3, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>They no longer breed dogs, BUT I REMEMBER WHEN THEY DID AND THAT KENNEL WAS SPOTLESS AND THE DOGS WERE WELL CARED FOR, IT WAS NEVER A PUPPY MILL IN MY OPINION.
Reputable Breeders don't keep dozens of Dogs in small pens on hot concrete. Puppy Mills do. If they didn't feel it was wrong why did they put up that fence to hide it?
hello

El Dorado, AR

#30 May 3, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
So they are struggling?
Its Scott Biatches

United States

#31 May 3, 2013
oh well wrote:
better yet, what that have to do Eppinettes tightening the screws ?
Your exactly right! These posts veer off course quickly.
Its Scott Biatches

United States

#32 May 3, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
You just proved yourself to be a shitspreader, they live on a well traveled highway and the pens were visible to the public and to side of their home for years.Just looks neater now.
Lars Vilks

Haslet, TX

#33 May 3, 2013
Its Scott Biatches wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved yourself to be a shitspreader, they live on a well traveled highway and the pens were visible to the public and to side of their home for years.Just looks neater now.
They didn't have a need to hide them before. People down south didn't know about puppy mills and how badly dogs are treated. The females are just bred to death until they are no good to them as a mother. Then they are put down. People hate Michael Vick for doing the same thing.
Its Scott Biatches

United States

#34 May 3, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't have a need to hide them before. People down south didn't know about puppy mills and how badly dogs are treated. The females are just bred to death until they are no good to them as a mother. Then they are put down. People hate Michael Vick for doing the same thing.
Oh yea people from the south are just so stupid how could they possibly understand what they see in plain sight.Your the one that doesn't know what a real puppy mill is.Dork
Lars Vilks

Haslet, TX

#35 May 3, 2013
Its Scott Biatches wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea people from the south are just so stupid how could they possibly understand what they see in plain sight.Your the one that doesn't know what a real puppy mill is.Dork
It's where they have dozens of dogs in small pens and breed the crap out of them. But I guess since the Eppinettes have money those dogs had a great life in those 5x5 pens out in the hot sun.
itchy

El Dorado, AR

#36 May 3, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's where they have dozens of dogs in small pens and breed the crap out of them. But I guess since the Eppinettes have money those dogs had a great life in those 5x5 pens out in the hot sun.
Guys, we all know this is the same weirdo stalker that freaks out every time Eppinetes or Atwoods is brought up. He's mentally ill I think. Like, retarded. Stop taunting him and he'll go away. The Eppinetes live rent free in his brain every single day, so I'd say he's got problems and his hatred stems from those problems. Angry, miserable people do angry, miserable things. Its part of life. If you really think about it he should be pitied, not goaded.
Lars Vilks

United States

#37 May 3, 2013
itchy wrote:
<quoted text>Guys, we all know this is the same weirdo stalker that freaks out every time Eppinetes or Atwoods is brought up. He's mentally ill I think. Like, retarded. Stop taunting him and he'll go away. The Eppinetes live rent free in his brain every single day, so I'd say he's got problems and his hatred stems from those problems. Angry, miserable people do angry, miserable things. Its part of life. If you really think about it he should be pitied, not goaded.
You've got your parties all mangled up. I don't care about Them or Atwoods. I don't even live in Southark anymore. I'm only on Eldo Topix to ridicule Scott Tedder aka KimmyDotCom. I watched their puppy mill for years. If they shut it down. Good for them.
mary

El Dorado, AR

#38 May 4, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE MAKING CRAP UP, PUPPY MILLS ARE BREEDERS THAT KEEP DOGS IN TINY STACKED CRATES WITH NO SOCIALIZING, EPPINETTES DOGS ALL HAD VERY NICE CLEAN "ROOMY" 10X10 KENNELS WITH SHADE TOPS AND PLENTY OF TLC, I KNOW I WAS THERE MANY TIMES, AND ROBIN HAD THAT PRIVACY FENCE PUT UP WHEN SHE REMOLDED THAT BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, I DONT BLAME HER, IT LOOKS GREAT, YOUR PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER JEALOUS HATER,GET LOST YOU CREEP.
P.S. I DONT KNOW OF ANYONE THAT TAKES BETTER CARE OF THERE ANIMALS THAN THE EPPINETTE'S, LOOK AT MR PHIL'S BEAUTIFUL HORSES, TOP NOTCH..STOP HATING !
Lars Vilks

United States

#39 May 4, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE MAKING CRAP UP, PUPPY MILLS ARE BREEDERS THAT KEEP DOGS IN TINY STACKED CRATES WITH NO SOCIALIZING, EPPINETTES DOGS ALL HAD VERY NICE CLEAN "ROOMY" 10X10 KENNELS WITH SHADE TOPS AND PLENTY OF TLC, I KNOW I WAS THERE MANY TIMES, AND ROBIN HAD THAT PRIVACY FENCE PUT UP WHEN SHE REMOLDED THAT BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, I DONT BLAME HER, IT LOOKS GREAT, YOUR PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER JEALOUS HATER,GET LOST YOU CREEP.
P.S. I DONT KNOW OF ANYONE THAT TAKES BETTER CARE OF THERE ANIMALS THAN THE EPPINETTE'S, LOOK AT MR PHIL'S BEAUTIFUL HORSES, TOP NOTCH..STOP HATING !
How would you like to spend your life in a 10x10 cage? Great care? That's prison!
gettin it str8

Dallas, TX

#40 May 4, 2013
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE MAKING CRAP UP, PUPPY MILLS ARE BREEDERS THAT KEEP DOGS IN TINY STACKED CRATES WITH NO SOCIALIZING, EPPINETTES DOGS ALL HAD VERY NICE CLEAN "ROOMY" 10X10 KENNELS WITH SHADE TOPS AND PLENTY OF TLC, I KNOW I WAS THERE MANY TIMES, AND ROBIN HAD THAT PRIVACY FENCE PUT UP WHEN SHE REMOLDED THAT BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, I DONT BLAME HER, IT LOOKS GREAT, YOUR PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER JEALOUS HATER,GET LOST YOU CREEP.
So the Eppinettes actually did have a puppy mill?
mary

El Dorado, AR

#41 May 4, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like to spend your life in a 10x10 cage? Great care? That's prison!
A 10X10 pen is plenty for any dog as long as they are being socialized, and have some turn out time.

it's against the law to let a dog run loose inside the city limits, so does everyone that owns a dog and has to keep them up considered a bad guy ?

Eppnettes were well known for being reputable breeders, only haters or uninformed considered them a puppy mill.

hell , where did your dog come from, or your dogs parents, someone at some point in time had to make a breeding, otherwise there would be none......or maybe you just dont believe in any animal being bred ?
john

El Dorado, AR

#42 May 4, 2013
yep, these eppinettes are real animal abusers

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

NOT !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clothes 55 min Back2School 3
s m l 1 hr truth 2
Scooter Repair 3 hr Julianne Owens 3
Hillary 3 hr Gone gone 6
Wondering 3 hr Abc1234 7
Tonya's Dance School 11 hr answer 15
What is it like to live in El Dorado Arkansas (Oct '09) Sat resident 38

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance