Eppinettes tightening the screws

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
oh well

El Dorado, AR

#1 May 2, 2013
laid off 2 employees then did not renew there lease on the big pony st. warehouse,(moved out ) looks they are going to streamline and cut expenses, good luck to them ,they will need it.
Mimi

Red Oak, TX

#2 May 2, 2013
Why is everyone always hatin on the Eppinettes? They are just trying to run an honest business and earn a living while, at the same time, trying making our pet supply needs somewhat affordable during these hard times. So what if they are cutting back on expenses?!?! That's how you make money, idiot! Phil & Robin, keep up the good work! There seems to be A LOT of people out there who are jealous of you success.....Keep your heads up & don't let these HATERS bring you down! You are sooo much BETTER than them!!! Love from LR!!!!
oh well

El Dorado, AR

#3 May 2, 2013
not hatin on them, I like them, just giving my opinion of why this town needs industry and not more retail, these retailers are being smothered.
I Smell BS

El Dorado, AR

#4 May 2, 2013
oh well wrote:
not hatin on them, I like them, just giving my opinion of why this town needs industry and not more retail, these retailers are being smothered.
Whatever, you don't care about anything other than baiting that lunatic again. You know he will comment, it is just a matter of hours. You might think its funny to watch a sick person squirm, but it isn't to those of us who have a soul.
Oh well

United States

#6 May 2, 2013
I Smell BS wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever, you don't care about anything other than baiting that lunatic again. You know he will comment, it is just a matter of hours. You might think its funny to watch a sick person squirm, but it isn't to those of us who have a soul.
And the lunatic has been awaken! Phil been tightening them screws on his beltbuckle to try and hold them pants up!
oh well

El Dorado, AR

#7 May 2, 2013
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
And the lunatic has been awaken! Phil been tightening them screws on his beltbuckle to try and hold them pants up!
get your own name u loser.
LaughTrack

El Dorado, AR

#8 May 2, 2013
I Smell BS wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever, you don't care about anything other than baiting that lunatic again. You know he will comment, it is just a matter of hours. You might think its funny to watch a sick person squirm, but it isn't to those of us who have a soul.
Two hours. Wow. He posted in just two hours. And you know its him because he claims both the usual WA ip and now the Austin TX one by his comments on the 'Hallmark Closing' thread. Don't think he's "sick" like you say. He just sucks. Though being a stalker is pretty damn crazy. The tendency to copy other people's words are also a dead giveaway.
LaughTrack

El Dorado, AR

#9 May 2, 2013
Just wait. He will definitely comment again. It like a bad habit. And he will probably claim we're the Eppinete owner, too. Like that dude gives a fuck. I can't believe how predictable and pathetic that stalker is. You say he's going to do it, and he will prove you right. Every. Time.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#10 May 2, 2013
Henley putting the hurt on'em.
hmmm

El Dorado, AR

#11 May 2, 2013
Another business shutting down because of lost sales just like Music Mart.
just my two

El Dorado, AR

#12 May 3, 2013
Phil is a smart guy, I dont blame him FOR CUTTING EXPENSES, THATS WHAT SMART MANAGERS DO ! sure they have lost some sales to atwoods so they must make adjustments to offset lost sales, but I would not count them out yet.
mmmmh

Irving, TX

#13 May 3, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Another business shutting down because of lost sales just like Music Mart.
Music Mart didn't close due to lost sales. It was due to retirement.
oh well

El Dorado, AR

#14 May 3, 2013
mmmmh wrote:
<quoted text>
sure.
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

#15 May 3, 2013
mmmmh wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Rich is still making money every month on that building.

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#16 May 3, 2013
Dustin Hall from Camden got caught giving head to a young boy. It was his nephew and his sister caught him! It happend when he was under 18 so the records are sealed, but the whole town knows anyway.
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

#18 May 3, 2013
What does that have to do with Music Mart Tedder
oh well

El Dorado, AR

#19 May 3, 2013
better yet, what that have to do Eppinettes tightening the screws ?
Lars Vilks

Ballwin, MO

#20 May 3, 2013
Its Scott Biatches wrote:
What does that have to do with Music Mart Tedder
He has a mental disorder

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#21 May 3, 2013
It is a true statement. I chose to put it here so a lot of people would see it. Winning.
reality check

Palestine, TX

#22 May 3, 2013
oh well wrote:
better yet, what that have to do Eppinettes tightening the screws ?
Nobody gives a crap about Eppinettes business struggles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot females ages 19 and up!!!!!!! (Mar '12) 1 hr fuckallthehaters 8
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 4 hr TRUE 835
Tina Gage 7 hr Chris 2
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 8 hr Anne 13
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Rusty 30,446
eldo council 12 hr SitDown Please 14
Crystal Husbands Sun Betterthanher 23
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web