Living in sin

De Queen, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Living in sin is a horrible thing. Playing house, pretending to have a household under God before a couple is married is a sin. What these two have done is a sin. They admitted as such in our local newspaper.

What kind of parents raise a woman to live in sin with a man?

So they are getting married now. They have been living in sin, so why not continue that sin???

This makes me sick, especially since the teen drama has been played out in our local newspaper editorial page.

What a joke our town is. Look at newspaper editorials around the country, will you ever see any about teen romances and marriages and sin-living? No. Sad. And sick.

My name is Romana Taylor. I am not afraid of any of you people! I am here to speak the truth!
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Living in sin wrote:
Living in sin is a horrible thing. Playing house, pretending to have a household under God before a couple is married is a sin. What these two have done is a sin. They admitted as such in our local newspaper.
So they are getting married now. They have been living in sin, so why not continue that sin???
This makes me sick, especially since the teen drama has been played out in our local newspaper editorial page.
What a joke our town is. Look at newspaper editorials around the country, will you ever see any about teen romances and marriages and sin-living? No. Sad. And sick.
My name is Romana Taylor. I am not afraid of any of you people! I am here to speak the truth!
I don't see where it is any of your business what they do. I'm sure you've done plenty of things that would make for a good topix thread. Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Actually

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Living in sin wrote:
Poor Romana. Just so bitter and jealous. They're good kids. Cute couple.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

ALL TheFag.
El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Living in sin wrote:
Is this the Romana L Taylor who lives in Temple, TX and is divorced from TQ? Is divorce a sin?

Bet it felt good to post your name. Bad play. Wonder what you'll read next about yourself on here? Karma is waiting to see if you are smart enough to go away...
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I wouldn't bet this was Romana Taylor. A lot of garbage comes from that Sheridan IP. Remember all the press releases about popular restaurants coming to El Dorado from there?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Living in sin wrote:
So this young couple's relationship makes the whole town a joke? I don't think so. And what's more, the pieces written by them for the newspaper are not editorials. They are personal columns in which they are supposed to write about their personal lives. One more thing ... these are not teen-agers, they are adults.
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

How many of you dumbshitz really believe that Romana really posted that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 30 min Redd 27,888
foster locked up! 1 hr lol 41
Brittany Vinson 3 hr Warrior 1
Blakney Byrant 3 hr ghf 11
C.S. and B.P. affair 4 hr Mr dangle 17
infested with moon crickets 4 hr Mr dangle 12
why did whitey cross the road 5 hr guest 2
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 16 at 9:28PM CDT