Some blacks tried to burn down Goodwi...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jacob Goodwin

United States

#26 Jan 22, 2014
David Lee wrote:
As a business owner, I have insurance.
Then you of all people should mind your mouth and not post idiotic comments as you did. Oh and do please inform us of the business you own. Your costomer service skills seem top notch..
people suck

Haslet, TX

#27 Jan 23, 2014
David Lee wrote:
So a business burned. Life moves on. World still turns!
you seem like a real dickhead. When a tragedy happens to you, and it will. Will the world stop turning for me? No. But your world might feel like it stopped turning for you. People with small businesses have a hard time making it and sometimes your ass might have to choose between your insurance or your light or grocery bill, this is everyday life for some people, alot of people. Most people are sympathetic to other people, I said most people, obviously you fit in the not most people category. I don't even know these people and I feel bad for them. You are a dickhead. Just sayin!
bassbro

Pearcy, AR

#28 Jan 23, 2014
David Lee sucka dickup til ya hiccup kapeesh. Phuck boy its not abt insurance and all that extra coming outcha mouth, its bouta mans family and his personal life that's been messed with, round here might hafta cut a couple gators open to find tha perp.. But yea go ahead and insure this dick there D-Money
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#29 Jan 23, 2014
Talk to yourself Gooberlips. IgnorantAzzHomoMF. LMAO. What a fkingLoser. ALL comments the same welfare/foodstampFag.
chuckme

El Dorado, AR

#30 Jan 23, 2014
bassbro- You talk like a chucking JOI doing the gooberweinercockprickdongpecke r dance so go drink from the nasty john for being JOI.
Sara

Greenwood, IN

#31 Jan 23, 2014
All I know is they are gonna get whats coming to them!!! I know this family all of them...the Goodwins and the Hales....you mess with one you mess with all and they aint taking this shit from nobody...they are a crazy family with a lot of love!!! So whoever did this....whenever they find out who you are....you will get whats coming to you! and DAVID LEE your a JACKASS!!
nasty

United States

#32 Jan 24, 2014
His crawfish is nasty anyways
Stan

Haslet, TX

#33 Jan 24, 2014
nasty wrote:
His crawfish is nasty anyways
You never had them
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#34 Jan 24, 2014
ALL theFag. Them aids treatments gonna get his azz soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chemical plants are risky 2 hr Sugar 39
Hotshots struggling 4 hr NotAFan 94
James Kelley 6 hr James Kelley 6
Frank Foster 7 hr Fresca 33
Marilyns bar on the square (Jan '15) 7 hr lmmfao 30
Brookshire's vs Walmart 8 hr Ronald McDonald 5
Executions to Resume in Arkansas today 10 hr Burger King Manijer 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance