Some blacks tried to burn down Goodwi...

Some blacks tried to burn down Goodwins tonight

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stan

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2014
Sorry bums
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jan 21, 2014
Both comments theFag.
Tony Soprano

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 21, 2014
Need da insurance money
Jacob Goodwin

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2014
Blacks tried to burn down my store??? I have no idea of the ethnicity of the individual or persons that "tried" to burn down me, my wife's, my sons and daughters store. As far as insurance money go's, partner, I had no insurance UNTILL TODAY. And for spreading lies, go fuck yourself. I'm hurt and this has hurt my family severely.
I have just one messege for the persons responsible,..... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I HURT YOU BUT AM TRULY SORRY. PLEASE, PLEASE STOP.
Old school

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Goodwins the only place around that does great processing. For damn sure the only place in the south that you no forsure your getting your meat back. I can't wait until the fickers that did this tell on there selves it's on like donkeykong!!!
bates1

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2014
No one knows who did it but just remember karmas a bitch, and whoever did it is jealous for sure. Some ppl actually work for everything they got nobody has the right to take it away. Looks to me like they wouldnt have time on their hands to ruin someone elses family business if they had a job n fam themselves. Goodwins is fam. So to me it dont matter what color they were... it was just wrong.
Robot Devil

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 21, 2014
It pretty pathetic to come to a forum and make outragous claims about a group of people. Seems to me that if you're the kind of trash to say something like that maybe you're the kind of trash that tries to take away a mans living? Why in the world anybody would attack somebody like this is beyond me. Perhaps competition that couldn't keep up? Maybe upset you couldn't carve a way of life out of a useful skill in a niche market? Hell maybe it's because you didn't win free crayfish. No matter what the reason, garbage like you belong under a mountain in the county landfill.
Randy

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2014
racist wrote:
N****rs are too damn stupid to plan out arson.. had to be white people.
Well they weren't successful. So.....
sam

Greenwood, IN

#14 Jan 21, 2014
thats messed up
Sara

Greenwood, IN

#15 Jan 21, 2014
Whenever we find out who did this... You better believe we are gonna rain down on your ass!! Obviously your a coward and a hater! You dont mess with a family and think you wont gets whats coming to you.....just remember what happens in the dark comes to light!!!
customer

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2014
Rebuild and we will come. Best customer service and meat processing I have every had!!!! Best of luck Jacob. I had a thought of who done it. But ill keep it private. I wont put it on a forum.
Jacob Goodwin

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2014
customer wrote:
Rebuild and we will come. Best customer service and meat processing I have every had!!!! Best of luck Jacob. I had a thought of who done it. But ill keep it private. I wont put it on a forum.
Thanks whoever you are!!! And please inbox my fb and tell me who ya think it is.
people suck

United States

#18 Jan 22, 2014
I'd say it was whoever Stan is. Hope yall find out and prosecute their ass to bits.
Stan

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2014
people suck wrote:
I'd say it was whoever Stan is. Hope yall find out and prosecute their ass to bits.
No sorry. I'm not in the shrimpin' boat bizness. When will you open back up? I need me some crawfish
David Lee

Crowley, TX

#20 Jan 22, 2014
So a business burned. Life moves on. World still turns!
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#21 Jan 22, 2014
"ALL" comments are dikBreath. The ignorantAzzFag.
Jacob Goodwin

United States

#22 Jan 22, 2014
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry. I'm not in the shrimpin' boat bizness. When will you open back up? I need me some crawfish
We will be cooking and selling crawfish tomorrow.
Jacob Goodwin

United States

#23 Jan 22, 2014
David Lee wrote:
So a business burned. Life moves on. World still turns!
Just be glad it's not your property or family that is taking this loss. Bet you wouldn't take it so lightly then.....
David Lee

Crowley, TX

#24 Jan 22, 2014
As a business owner, I have insurance.
Jacob Goodwin

United States

#25 Jan 22, 2014
Then you of all people should mind your mouth and not post idiotic comments as you did. Oh and do please inform us of the business you own. Your costomer service skills seem top notch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min Reality Check 40,788
Playoff game in El Dorado 4 hr Obvious 2
mama dropped poot durin sweet loving 7 hr Muggy Farkins 7
Faulkner - College 3 16 hr Mee 2
Local DJ's? Fri King of the Jewels 3
Cute nice guy (Dec '16) Thu Try your best 24
Jeff Teague Nov 16 crochet 7

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance