Papa Poblanos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Management from new papa poblanos would like some feedback how we are doing.
Local

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

The last two times I have ate Papa Pablanos (the new North West Avenue location in El Dorado two weeks ago and last week at the Hot Springs location) it was horrible. I will go back to the old standby Papa Pablanos at the King's Inn because I haven't had a bad meal there yet. Don't understand how the same chain can have such different tastes....
2 words

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

jello shots
HogFan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

My wife and I ate there last week and the food was as good or better than the Kings Inn location!! Also, the service was notably better at the Northwest Avenue location!!!!

I am in my 40s and I can honestly say that I can count on one hand the number of bad experiences I have had at El Dorado restaurants. Some of you people are just too damn picky!!!!

If you don't like the restaurants in this town, then carry your ass to Camden, Magnolia, Crossett or Bumfuck Egypt for all I care. While you are at it, why don't you just move there and take all your negativity spewing friends with you!!!!!!!
Local

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

HogFan wrote:
My wife and I ate there last week and the food was as good or better than the Kings Inn location!! Also, the service was notably better at the Northwest Avenue location!!!!
I am in my 40s and I can honestly say that I can count on one hand the number of bad experiences I have had at El Dorado restaurants. Some of you people are just too damn picky!!!!
If you don't like the restaurants in this town, then carry your ass to Camden, Magnolia, Crossett or Bumfuck Egypt for all I care. While you are at it, why don't you just move there and take all your negativity spewing friends with!!!!!!!
HogFan obviously you do not like it when someone offers an opinion to a topic. It asked me what I thought and I told exactly what I thought based on MY experiences. I never said I didn't like the restaurants in this town, only the new location and one in Hot Springs. You need to back down off of your throne and come back down to Earth where the rest of us live. This is the second topic you have singled me out to bash that requested my honest opinion. I gave it, I can't help my opinion differs from yours. You note you are forty, but by your ranting, spewing behavior on these forums you maturity level dictates you to be about four. I will not respond to anything else you have to say as I am done. I offered my honest opinion as requested. I will not defend myself to you and your profanity laced tirades. Have a nice day. P.S. Go L.S.U.!!(How 'bout that ballgame last night?)
Chips

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

How about some more chips with the dip? Had 5 cheese dips picked up and only got half a bag of chips, had to go buy chips. Girl that picked it up didn't realize what was ordered so don't go saying what a goof I am. She just picked up what was ordered. You asked, I responded.
El Do Resident

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

I have gone through the N.W. Ave PP's drive through a few times. Compared to any other drive through, I believe your food to be of high quality. It is not like your traditional fast food. I wish you would add more selection to your menu. And I believe you need to sell larger bowls of Queso. I have not had the small one, b/c the large bowl seemed small enough. But other than that, I think the food is great! Keep it up!
hungry

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

The drive through is very efficient and fast. Also, compared to other drive throughs in town, PP has the best food.
I love their food. Haven't had a bad meal at either PP location.
HogFan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Local wrote:
<quoted text> HogFan obviously you do not like it when someone offers an opinion to a topic. It asked me what I thought and I told exactly what I thought based on MY experiences. I never said I didn't like the restaurants in this town, only the new location and one in Hot Springs. You need to back down off of your throne and come back down to Earth where the rest of us live. This is the second topic you have singled me out to bash that requested my honest opinion. I gave it, I can't help my opinion differs from yours. You note you are forty, but by your ranting, spewing behavior on these forums you maturity level dictates you to be about four. I will not respond to anything else you have to say as I am done. I offered my honest opinion as requested. I will not defend myself to you and your profanity laced tirades. Have a nice day. P.S. Go L.S.U.!!(How 'bout that ballgame last night?)
I did not mean to single you out on this one! I have just had enough of the people on this forum being so negative about this town. If you have read through some of the topics concerning restaurants, it seems that some people can't get a good meal anywhere they go in El Dorado. I guess I took my frustration out on you and I apologize for that. That being said - too bad LSU can't beat Arkansas in football - Go Hogs Go!!!!
Eldoguy

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

OK...back to the topic....I have been a regular at PP Kings Inn for years. One of my fav places to eat in El Do. Just tried the drive inn on NWA. Ordered the tacos....very good...reasonably priced and the service was faster than most fast food burger places. I realize you have to limit the selection or the speed of service will suffer. I was even sceptical, but found PP at NWA to be a great experience. I am mwm, 60ish, El Do resident.
kaykay

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Papa Poblanos wrote:
Management from new papa poblanos would like some feedback how we are doing.
LOVE YA!!!!!!!! EXCEPT i asked to be seated outside and was told ya'll rotate tables and it wasn't that waiters turn!!!!! i still came and and enjoy the meal.
Just another opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

I Thought the food at the new location to be great. The service was just as wonderful. Keep up the good work!!!
Robert

Wayne, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

It is decent for fast food.
foodie

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

You can order things that are not on the drive through menu. I asked them to make me a chicken taco salad the other night and they did without any problems. Just ask and ye shall receive.
Get your S Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

How is Wilsons mistress doing?
HogFan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Get your S Right wrote:
How is Wilsons mistress doing?
What does that have to do with the food or service at Papa Poblanos on NW Ave? If you want to start a thread about Wilson Borosvki, then go right ahead. But, lets not bring that into this thread, please!!
Get your S Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

HogFan wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the food or service at Papa Poblanos on NW Ave? If you want to start a thread about Wilson Borosvki, then go right ahead. But, lets not bring that into this thread, please!!
Uh, duh, he works there... WORKS there... meaning is part of it... meaning he is open game in this discussion too...
HogFan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

He is open game as far as his service to the customer goes - not his personal life!!!! What he does on his on time is his business not yours or anybody elses!!!!!!!!
Get your S Right

Mcgehee, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Well then how about this... Do you know Spanish? If not you need to learn it... then listen to the things they say back and forth to each other... WHILE AT WORK!!! One day I was in there and she caught him making eyes at another employee... it was on after that... Then tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. She later brought him his food and literally almost threw it in his face... So yes this all affects customer service, because you can hear and see the things he is doing.

NEWSFLASH!!! HogFan put your big girl panties on and get over yourself... I have a feeling we don't have to look to hard to find out who you really are... and I guarantee your not the God you think you are!
Get your S Right

Mcgehee, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

P.S. Papa's brands themselves as a family restaurant; so how does his lifestyle jive with that??? His lifestyle that he lives while at that business as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of107
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 9 min daisy311 19
Tattoo Shop on Hillsboro 1 hr excited 5
N****r babies!! 1 hr Peppercorn 17
Watch The Homo Go 5 hr stud 8
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 7 hr well 46
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 15 hr Siwhat 9,715
why did whitey cross the road 17 hr lol 10
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 19 at 8:44AM CDT