Dead beat pill head wife

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old school

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2013
What is a husband suppose to do I feel lost!!!
doctor

El Dorado, AR

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Go see the family doctor. Or, place this person in the state paid rehab if you do not have health insurance. Most important, the person must have the desire to stop this addiction before it will work.
Old school

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Thank you I'm just not real sure how to convince her she has a problem!!!!
Smart

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Old school wrote:
Thank you I'm just not real sure how to convince her she has a problem!!!!
well coming on topix calling your wife a dead beat pill head is real smart! Im sure you will get wonderful advice on here! You probably call her names to her face too, im sure you are a GREAT husband!
mmm

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Hey smart
How much do u charge for your man hating words of advice?
Old school

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2013
I love my wife and always will. I was just lookin for somebody who had maybe dealt with this before and could. I would never be mean to my wife that's why I started this thread. I can just disregard the BS like (smart) comments
Killjoy

El Dorado, AR

#7 Aug 7, 2013
LMAO. ALL these 6 comments are mine. I start sillyAzz topics like this all day. IMAFAG. Wife? Of course not, IMAFAG. I just like to change my name and talk to my ignorantAzzFag it self. Ain't I funny, hahahahahaha. I will sukieUdikie.
foffsmart

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Old school,

Don't listen to smart. She sounds like an old washed up exwife that just can't wait to sound off agains men.

Not sure why you called her a dead beat or pill popper. Could it be related to a medical condition? As long as uu treat your wife with love and respect, it should be ok

Since: Aug 13

El Dorado, AR

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Old School, If you truly love her you may need to step away from her. You don't provide much info other than she is addicted to pills. My guess is from the description of the post is that if you do love her she has caused you alot of pain and hurt by her addiction. It ALL falls on her...SHE has to realize SHE has a problem, SHE has to want to change, SHE has to want to quit, SHE has to make the choice to get help and SHE has to hit bottom. You can't EVERYTHING before they can even THINK about changing. I would suggest you try a few Alanon meetings and learn what you can do. Addiction hurts not just the addict, but the family and everyone they love, and can DESTROY and DEVASTATE everyone around them. It won't matter how much she loves you or her family once the addiction takes over she will say and do anything to get what she needs. I used to be like foffsmart and believe loving and standing by them was enough and learned the hard way a few times that "sometimes love just ain't enough". Sorry for the bleak outlook, but thought you should know what you're truly facing, as I have tried for many years to love the addiction out of significant others and gotten my heart ripped out...
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#10 Aug 7, 2013
She has probably been driven totally bonkers doing your nasty laundry. There's only so many yellow and brown pinstripes a gal can be subjected to before it becomes a turnoff. Ya' kno?
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#11 Aug 7, 2013
The pills could be her way of self-medicating for that.I would reccommend one of three things. Either, one,wash your own drawers, two, buy camo drawers,or give your butt a serious washin'.
Redneck

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2013
All these old Ho's around here are Hydro heads.
Killjoy

El Dorado, AR

#13 Aug 7, 2013
foffsmart wrote:
Old school,
Don't listen to smart. She sounds like an old washed up exwife that just can't wait to sound off agains men.
Not sure why you called her a dead beat or pill popper. Could it be related to a medical condition? As long as uu treat your wife with love and respect, it should be ok
YEP, I'm 'foffsmart' to, ain't I the most ignorantAzzFag you ever saw. hahahahahahahaha. IMAFAG.
Old school

El Dorado, AR

#14 Aug 7, 2013
YHate_orJudge wrote:
Old School, If you truly love her you may need to step away from her. You don't provide much info other than she is addicted to pills. My guess is from the description of the post is that if you do love her she has caused you alot of pain and hurt by her addiction. It ALL falls on her...SHE has to realize SHE has a problem, SHE has to want to change, SHE has to want to quit, SHE has to make the choice to get help and SHE has to hit bottom. You can't EVERYTHING before they can even THINK about changing. I would suggest you try a few Alanon meetings and learn what you can do. Addiction hurts not just the addict, but the family and everyone they love, and can DESTROY and DEVASTATE everyone around them. It won't matter how much she loves you or her family once the addiction takes over she will say and do anything to get what she needs. I used to be like foffsmart and believe loving and standing by them was enough and learned the hard way a few times that "sometimes love just ain't enough". Sorry for the bleak outlook, but thought you should know what you're truly facing, as I have tried for many years to love the addiction out of significant others and gotten my heart ripped out...
Thank you this is what iv been for years now you truly did help me today thank you
Old school

El Dorado, AR

#15 Aug 7, 2013
And I understand the title of this is harsh but at 4am I was pissed. And she is a beautiful woman and a wonderful mother.
Smart

United States

#16 Aug 7, 2013
Old school wrote:
And I understand the title of this is harsh but at 4am I was pissed. And she is a beautiful woman and a wonderful mother.
but u just called her a deadbeat! How is she a deadbeat AND a wonderful mother?

El Dorado, AR

#17 Aug 7, 2013
Old school wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you this is what iv been for years now you truly did help me today thank you

You are welcome,and I am glad it helped... I will help you with any information I know. Ignore all the ignorant replies, living here are a bunch of miserable people who judge and hate on anyone and everyone.

El Dorado, AR

#18 Aug 7, 2013
Old school wrote:
we all have our moments when we lose our temper or we lash out. You can only let the pressure build for so long before you explode. If you are anything like me to have kept your mouth shut for years and tried to cover up the things she does or the the promised made to the children that are never kept, because you don't want your children disappointed. I've covered for someone for years and it never gets any easier, only harder.
YHate_orJudge

El Dorado, AR

#20 Aug 7, 2013
YHate_orJudge wrote:
<quoted text>
we all have our moments when we lose our temper or we lash out. You can only let the pressure build for so long before you explode. If you are anything like me to have kept your mouth shut for years and tried to cover up the things she does or the the promised made to the children that are never kept, because you don't want your children disappointed. I've covered for someone for years and it never gets any easier, only harder.
Can you beleive I made ALL the above comments. OneHomo and 99 names, dam I'm good. IMAFAG.
Lara B Mason

Gladewater, TX

#21 Aug 7, 2013
Are you guys passively referring to the arrest of Dr Greg Smarts wife, Sondra?, for possession of an illegal drug, with intent to deliver???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 44 min westgilbert4arkansas 43,261
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr '18 EldoMasterBlaster 78

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages