El Dorado Conference Center loses $35...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
actually

Cordova, TN

#87 Apr 1, 2014
LMAO wrote:
''Joel''actually'' please not again' ALL the same JOIfag it. LMAO. 85 comments and dam near every one is the topixFag. Ain't this homoMF got a life? LMAO. FkingFreakIdiot
Wrong. I know I didn't post as "Joel" or "please not again." Not sure if that's the same person, but you can even tell by my ip location that I only post as actually.
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#88 Apr 1, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I know I didn't post as "Joel" or "please not again." Not sure if that's the same person, but you can even tell by my ip location that I only post as actually.
Not just an ignorantAzzHomoMF, a LyingIgnorantAzzHomoMF. FkingIdiot. What a fkingFagWelfareLoser
alvin

El Dorado, AR

#89 Apr 3, 2014
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
It is reported that El Dorado Festivals will remove more parking with building more structures
making the downtown square area with even less nearby parking. Too many stores and restaurants have closed due to the lack of convenient parking. It doesn't take a retail giant like Sam Walton to tell you that if "you limit parking-you limit customers. Eliminating parking and forcing people to park further away is not acceptable today.
Closing stores and restaurants will leave more parking for the remaining businesses but do you really want this?
well

Chicago, IL

#90 Apr 3, 2014
Are there any specific plans for the 'entertainment district' that are available for public inspection, or is everything so far just talk?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91 Apr 3, 2014
$24.? million to be spent refurbishing and expanding Rialto.
well

Chicago, IL

#92 Apr 3, 2014
I thought the Rialto was privately owned. How much of the $24 million are they contributing to the renovation?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#93 Apr 3, 2014
The Masons sold Rialto ( also LeCroy-Taylor Bldg, maybe more ) to the development group.
Grigori

El Dorado, AR

#94 Apr 3, 2014
And I will sukieAdikie
als

El Dorado, AR

#95 Apr 3, 2014
hey Grigori---chuckoff.
als

El Dorado, AR

#96 Apr 3, 2014
hehehehehehe. I am Grigori. IMAFAG
No Way

United States

#97 May 31, 2015
Think about the stupidity in the past before you say yes to a forward tax we dont need. Time to stick together and say Hell NO to this Forward Tax
No Way

United States

#98 Jun 1, 2015
Hahahaaaa they are wanting a Tax Forward now. Lets look at a very expensive project without parking at that. Look at the loss of revenue on this project. What a expensive stupid decision this ECC was, and its losing revenue.What did they do to help the parking situation to cover the poor planning and not considering parking prior to construction. Lets see they shut the best well established restaurant in town down tore building down to gain parking.Why do we need to continue the taxes more stupid expensive decisions focused on the downtown area letting the rest of the city go.The Tax is about helping a elite few not the entire community as a whole. What a joke this forward tax is. We dont need it we are going backwards if anything.What a friggin joke this Tax is
No Way

United States

#99 Jun 1, 2015
Look at the money that was lost on this, and its still a huge cost to the city. We dont need a forward tax for these morons to throw away on stupidity . Simple as that.
No Way

United States

#101 Jun 1, 2015
After making a mistake this big, and this STUPID I would be hiding under a rock somewhere with embarrassment. A facility this size any moron would consider adequate parking first. Not this bunch of ass clowns. They have proved they dont have sense enough to manage tax dollars wisely.
Nancy

El Dorado, AR

#102 Jun 2, 2015
A good use of the money would be to acquire additional property for parking which helps draw customers and business.
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#103 Jun 2, 2015
Markeith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so amazed at the Monday morning quarterbacking. I guess you have a lot better ideas on what El Dorado needs. What are your ideas. Maybe you are one of those that thinks we have all we need her;. if not let's hear it!
Exactly!!!
No Way

United States

#104 Jun 2, 2015
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!
We dont have everything and the tax dollars has been pissed off in the wrong direction with stupidity . We dont need the continuation of this tax . Only a few rich are relishing the rest of the city sux

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Now U Know 43,265
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr '18 EldoMasterBlaster 78

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages