El Dorado Conference Center loses $35...
actually

El Dorado, AR

#66 Mar 27, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
That works too, along with employment data at the local employment agencies. Not hard to find out.
actually, I will sukieAdikie. I'm the topixFag. hehehehehehe
Gene

El Dorado, AR

#67 Mar 27, 2014
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Check new accounts at the El Dorado Water Utilities and the power company; they will confirm that at least 500 new residents have relocated into the city limits since 2010.
I'm the same topixFag 'actually' is. hehehehehehehe. P L E A S E let me sukieAdikie.
Max

El Dorado, AR

#68 Mar 28, 2014
Queer up--Faggie
demolition

United States

#69 Mar 28, 2014
Tear down the old eye sore junky out of date buildings around the courthouse
All The Same

Forrest City, AR

#70 Mar 28, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text> actually, I will sukieAdikie. I'm the topixFag. hehehehehehe
I wrote this. I am GooberlipsFag. I will sukieAdikie. I'm the topixFag.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#71 Mar 28, 2014
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote this. I am GooberlipsFag. I will sukieAdikie. I'm the topixFag.
This comment is theFag using 'All The Sames' name All The Same has been down off shore in the Gulf for several weeks now. DikBreath theFag will sukieAdikie.
please not again

United States

#72 Mar 29, 2014
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Check new accounts at the El Dorado Water Utilities and the power company; they will confirm that at least 500 new residents have relocated into the city limits since 2010.
If there have been 500 new accounts with the power and water, that not 500 people that 500
families that have moved to town. Do the water and power accounts also keep up with the number of accounts that were shut off since 2010. If this many people moved in el dorado and none moved out the school system should need more teachers. 500 x 3 the average family there should be at least 200 to 300 hundred enrolled in the system. I hope in the future that the money would be spent on job creation and not on entertainment. AS for the comment on the theater project with 50 mil. in the bank and this project will blow all the others away, Like H$LL. Hot spring has 500 places to eat, Nice places to stay, three large lake with water sports, 9 eighteen hole golf courses, horse racing, go cart tracks, lots of places to shop, all the entertainment one could ask for. Did I miss anything, O yes the over look tower, museums, bath house, massage parlors, and a great night life. Shreveport,
Monroe and even Ruston have got el dorado beat. So get jobs and then go after the entertainment money. If you have a good paying job you will have money to spend on entertainment.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#73 Mar 29, 2014
please not again wrote:
<quoted text>
If there have been 500 new accounts with the power and water, that not 500 people that 500
families that have moved to town. Do the water and power accounts also keep up with the number of accounts that were shut off since 2010. If this many people moved in el dorado and none moved out the school system should need more teachers. 500 x 3 the average family there should be at least 200 to 300 hundred enrolled in the system. I hope in the future that the money would be spent on job creation and not on entertainment. AS for the comment on the theater project with 50 mil. in the bank and this project will blow all the others away, Like H$LL. Hot spring has 500 places to eat, Nice places to stay, three large lake with water sports, 9 eighteen hole golf courses, horse racing, go cart tracks, lots of places to shop, all the entertainment one could ask for. Did I miss anything, O yes the over look tower, museums, bath house, massage parlors, and a great night life. Shreveport,
Monroe and even Ruston have got el dorado beat. So get jobs and then go after the entertainment money. If you have a good paying job you will have money to spend on entertainment.
LMAO. This comment is theFag. This welfare/foodstamp homo has ALL the answers. Lmao. What this lifeless btch needs to do is move to San Franisico where his pathetic kind is and get the hell out of descent society. A homosexual is nothing but a major scab on my Society.
Max

El Dorado, AR

#74 Mar 29, 2014
Janis wrote:
The El Dorado newspaper recently reported a loss at the conference center and the City (taxpayers will be responsible for ponying up 1/2 of the loss over $300,000 or $26,000.)
As people say, if you limit parking you limit business activity. Many people and organizations will not schedule events here because of the shortage of on site parking. Other conference managers around the state know this and use it against us when recruiting events. The few on site parking spaces are taken by students and employees.
I hope the organization putting together El Dorado Festivals plan to take into consideration the large number of parking spaces required to attract customers to shows. Its ridiculus to jam in more buildings and objects that remove parking. This area of town in order to handle many customers and guests needs more parking-- not less. Businesses left downtown in the 1960's because parking was such an inconvenience-- hence the shopping center, mall and stand alone structures with ample parking (Bookshire- Walmart).
It is reported that El Dorado Festivals will remove more parking with building more structures
making the downtown square area with even less nearby parking. Too many stores and restaurants have closed due to the lack of convenient parking. It doesn't take a retail giant like Sam Walton to tell you that if "you limit parking-you limit customers. Eliminating parking and forcing people to park further away is not acceptable today.
Slick

Conway, AR

#75 Mar 29, 2014
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY source that businesses are interested in, is the U.S. Census Bureau. And yes, 400 people have left El Dorado between 2010 & 2012. They could care less about "water utility" or "power company" records.

Now explain that.
please not again

United States

#76 Mar 29, 2014
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. This comment is theFag. This welfare/foodstamp homo has ALL the answers. Lmao. What this lifeless btch needs to do is move to San Franisico where his pathetic kind is and get the hell out of descent society. A homosexual is nothing but a major scab on my Society.
Your just mad because All the Same beat you to the barn yard booty. Your two boys should know that some of these yards have cameras and I might put your pictures on the web.
You both seam to know a lot about where fags hang out and what they do. Would you two like to come out of the closet know are just wait for the video. LMAO
well

Chicago, IL

#77 Mar 30, 2014
Redneck, All the Same, and LMAO are the same person.
please not again

United States

#78 Mar 30, 2014
well wrote:
Redneck, All the Same, and LMAO are the same person.
Your so right, three in 0ne means a small brain, small hands, small feet and a very small tool.
If you are that upset about the size of your tool go to the doctor and have it enlarged. LMAO
actually

Cabot, AR

#79 Mar 30, 2014
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY source that businesses are interested in, is the U.S. Census Bureau. And yes, 400 people have left El Dorado between 2010 & 2012. They could care less about "water utility" or "power company" records.
Now explain that.
The US Census Bureau has not collected a census since 2010, liar. Your "400" number is made up from your own imagination. Utility records are an indicator, and more than 500 net new jobs have been created in El Dorado ince 2010. Reported economic statistics from Arkansas and El Dorado chamber of commerces. Now, explain that.
please not again

United States

#81 Mar 30, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Census Bureau has not collected a census since 2010, liar. Your "400" number is made up from your own imagination. Utility records are an indicator, and more than 500 net new jobs have been created in El Dorado ince 2010. Reported economic statistics from Arkansas and El Dorado chamber of commerces. Now, explain that.
If the USCB has counted the population in El dorado after 2010 I think the news times would make a big deal about it and put it on the front page. There may have been 500 jobs after 2010 but, there may have been a lot of jobs lost also. You want to make El dorado a tourist EXTRAVAGANZA BUT, Lion Oil is only 10 blocks from the conference center. EDC is just outside the city limits on the north side and Chemtura is only one mile south . Tetra plant is just two miles south also. Chemtura on south field road is seven miles south. EDC, Lion Oil and Chemtura have said they would be hiring 100 people. It has not come to pass at this time. Chemtura is hiring the people that are already working at these jobs. They are turning contract jobs into Chemtura jobs. This means they will get a good pay raise, 401K and insurance. I guess EDC is waiting for their new plant to be completed. I have lived in union county for over 60 years and would never want to live anywhere else. All the oil well pumping units in union county and the smell from the plants, people that I have talked to think of union county as a toxic waste dump.
please not again

El Dorado, AR

#82 Mar 30, 2014
YEP, I'm the topixFag. I have made dam near every one of these comments. IMAFAG. Comment, change name, comment, change name. hehehehehehe.
actually

Cordova, TN

#83 Mar 31, 2014
please not again wrote:
<quoted text>
If the USCB has counted the population in El dorado after 2010 I think the news times would make a big deal about it and put it on the front page. There may have been 500 jobs after 2010 but, there may have been a lot of jobs lost also. You want to make El dorado a tourist EXTRAVAGANZA BUT, Lion Oil is only 10 blocks from the conference center. EDC is just outside the city limits on the north side and Chemtura is only one mile south . Tetra plant is just two miles south also. Chemtura on south field road is seven miles south. EDC, Lion Oil and Chemtura have said they would be hiring 100 people. It has not come to pass at this time. Chemtura is hiring the people that are already working at these jobs. They are turning contract jobs into Chemtura jobs. This means they will get a good pay raise, 401K and insurance. I guess EDC is waiting for their new plant to be completed. I have lived in union county for over 60 years and would never want to live anywhere else. All the oil well pumping units in union county and the smell from the plants, people that I have talked to think of union county as a toxic waste dump.
500 NET new jobs (this includes the loss of jobs). All of these plants are hiring. Granted, Murphy USA and Great Lakes attributed to this increase, and the others mentioned only shows the town's potential over the next few years. This "toxic waste dump" provides incomes for families that would not be able to obtain anywhere else in this area. They spur our local economy. Thank you for your input.
actually

El Dorado, AR

#84 Mar 31, 2014
Watch Me Go, I'm the topixHomo. All day, all night. IMAFAG.
Joel

El Dorado, AR

#85 Mar 31, 2014
There are not 500 (net) new jobs, that's fantasy along with
Unicorns and fairies. My guess 2500 lost with cooper, prescolite,
Pilgrims and others, say even 700 new = net loss (1800).
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#86 Apr 1, 2014
''Joel''actually'' please not again' ALL the same JOIfag it. LMAO. 85 comments and dam near every one is the topixFag. Ain't this homoMF got a life? LMAO. FkingFreakIdiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Guest 38,809
Rent to own cars 10 hr Car lover 7
Who is running their mouth? 10 hr Calion 26
Handsome cops! 10 hr Yep 20
News Arts center in El Dorado appoints director 11 hr Yep 2
Men of El Dorado 11 hr Really 13
Dairy Queen stories? 11 hr Customer 15

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance