El Dorado Conference Center loses $35...
well

Chicago, IL

#44 Mar 25, 2014
Since everybody knows who he is, and he keeps doing it anyway, it's pretty clear he gets off on posting this stuff. It's best just to ignore him.
actually

Stillwater, OK

#45 Mar 25, 2014
Fou Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't "been here for a year" AND make a determination about a "welcome addition to a part of town that had gotten run down." The conference center has been there for around 3 years already, you lying pieceofshit. Have a nice day!
Very true. Don't believe any of the bullshit you see on here. The ones gloating about a small debt are those miserable people trying to SAU "I told you so."

Oh yeah, El Dorado has actually grown around another 500 people since the 2010 census - FYI
Trolley

Euless, TX

#46 Mar 25, 2014
Does the trolley ever get used? Why not sell it and put the money towards the debt?
well

Chicago, IL

#47 Mar 25, 2014
Supposedly the trolley was used for the Yoakam concert. I never heard how it worked out.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#48 Mar 25, 2014
please not again wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is your mouth. Could you give me a list of your conquest and no farm animals do not count. You should give a time and place so all on topix that are willing can let you get all of the sucking out of your system.
"ALL" on topics? It's only you dikBreath, Do you really believe every time you change your name that makes you somebody else U ignorantAzzFagBtch? LMAO. Like the man says, go sukieAdikie. LMAO. FkingIdiot. Talk to yourself Gooberlips. Change name, Ask Question, Answer Question. What a Fking Loser.
Truth

Tampa, FL

#49 Mar 25, 2014
Another $250,000.00 for a pile of junk trolley
akky

El Dorado, AR

#50 Mar 25, 2014
LMAO- Queer Up.
please not again

United States

#52 Mar 25, 2014
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> "ALL" on topics? It's only you dikBreath, Do you really believe every time you change your name that makes you somebody else U ignorantAzzFagBtch? LMAO. Like the man says, go sukieAdikie. LMAO. FkingIdiot. Talk to yourself Gooberlips. Change name, Ask Question, Answer Question. What a Fking Loser.
Man your good, caught me the first time. I bet you have small feet and small hands so everyone on topixs can guess how big another part might be. Your farm friends will never tell. LMAO
Yeah Right

Tampa, FL

#53 Mar 25, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. Don't believe any of the bullshit you see on here. The ones gloating about a small debt are those miserable people trying to SAU "I told you so."
Oh yeah, El Dorado has actually grown around another 500 people since the 2010 census - FYI
You sound like a ElDorado CC member trying to cover up and toot your own horn for your stupid mistake TRUTH ECC WAS A HUGE STUPID EXPENSIVE FU@K UP ANYWAY U TAKE IT AND THE LOCATION AND PARKING SITUATION SUCKS!!
Yeah Right

El Dorado, AR

#54 Mar 25, 2014
On the other hand, I sucks to.
citizenx

Dallas, TX

#55 Mar 25, 2014
This build it and they will come mentality will drive the city to near bankruptcy and set taxes even higher.
look how many new industrial zones set empty..
Look at how many empty buildings we have. Look how many long time core establishments are being forced to close.

We are all doomed if we keep this farce up
citizenx

Dallas, TX

#56 Mar 25, 2014
I also wonder how many tax dollars have been used to fix up or help out the masons property around the square?
Wonder how much of his own money has been spent on their own personal property?
Exactly

Tampa, FL

#57 Mar 25, 2014
Great question . Hope the Masons have to spend fifty times that amount in Laras case hahaha
Exactly

El Dorado, AR

#58 Mar 26, 2014
I'm also 'citizenx', see how I change my name and talk to my ignorantAzzFag self? hehehehehehehe. ALSO, I'm dam near every other commenter on here. IMAFAG. P L EA S E somebody l et me sukieUdikie.
akky

El Dorado, AR

#59 Mar 26, 2014
Exactly-you another chucking JOI so queer out.
akky

El Dorado, AR

#60 Mar 26, 2014
hehehehehehehehehe.
reality bob

El Dorado, AR

#61 Mar 26, 2014
Janis wrote:
The El Dorado newspaper recently reported a loss at the conference center and the City (taxpayers will be responsible for ponying up 1/2 of the loss over $300,000 or $26,000.)
As people say, if you limit parking you limit business activity. Many people and organizations will not schedule events here because of the shortage of on site parking. Other conference managers around the state know this and use it against us when recruiting events. The few on site parking spaces are taken by students and employees.
I hope the organization putting together El Dorado Festivals plan to take into consideration the large number of parking spaces required to attract customers to shows. Its ridiculus to jam in more buildings and objects that remove parking. This area of town in order to handle many customers and guests needs more parking-- not less. Businesses left downtown in the 1960's because parking was such an inconvenience-- hence the shopping center, mall and stand alone structures with ample parking (Bookshire- Walmart).
This town is so f*cked.
please not again

United States

#62 Mar 26, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how did you come up with 500 new people since 2010. Was there a new head count that people were not told about. Maybe the ECC had someone recount the good people in El Dorado. Again please post the paper work or tell me where I can go to look and confirm that 500 people have moved to El Dorado since 2010. Thanks
Gene

El Dorado, AR

#64 Mar 27, 2014
please not again wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how did you come up with 500 new people since 2010. Was there a new head count that people were not told about. Maybe the ECC had someone recount the good people in El Dorado. Again please post the paper work or tell me where I can go to look and confirm that 500 people have moved to El Dorado since 2010. Thanks
Check new accounts at the El Dorado Water Utilities and the power company; they will confirm that at least 500 new residents have relocated into the city limits since 2010.
actually

Little Rock, AR

#65 Mar 27, 2014
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Check new accounts at the El Dorado Water Utilities and the power company; they will confirm that at least 500 new residents have relocated into the city limits since 2010.
That works too, along with employment data at the local employment agencies. Not hard to find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Swift Leaves MCSA 9 min Yes 7
Censorship on dog issues 1 hr Identity Fraud 19
Poll 1st annual Shrimpfest: Good or bad idea 1 hr Abcd 19
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 hr Voter 30,928
Kimberly McMahon ferrington 15 hr Watch out 7
intervention 20 hr curio 6
J-Green Fri ducklover 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages