All snitches need to die
Billy

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 8, 2013
They are trying to clean up eldo DUMBA@@
Josh Newton

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 9, 2013
So there are so many in Eldorado How about name all of the snitches. And how do you know there are so many if them?????
actually

El Dorado, AR

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Why? The money's better.

Don't bend over for the soap, Calvin.
haha

El Dorado, AR

#5 Dec 12, 2013
There*
whatever

El Dorado, AR

#6 Dec 13, 2013
do dont drugs or sell them then you wont care if there are snitches or not
IN THE KNOW

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2013
Josh Newton wrote:
So there are so many in Eldorado How about name all of the snitches. And how do you know there are so many if them?????
CAUSE YOU PAY THEM CASH TO GET AUDIO/VIDEO OF WHO OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT. KNOWING THEY USE YOUR CASH TO BUY MORE DRUGS, THEN YOU PUT THEM ON BLAST AFTER YOU GIVE THEM YOUR WORD THAT YOU WONT. MAKE YOU WORSE THAN THEM. ONE BY ONE 100 CASH EACH YOU MAKE EL DORADO WORSE
actually

Tampa, FL

#8 Dec 28, 2013
actually wrote:
Why? The money's better.
Don't bend over for the soap, Calvin.
Actually I didnt get my two front teef for christmas and Im still a snaggle toofed crackpipe burned out brain freaking moron!!
dont affect me

El Dorado, AR

#9 Dec 6, 2014
Josh Newton wrote:
I bang your snitches
Crap

El Dorado, AR

#10 Dec 6, 2014
dont affect me wrote:
<quoted text>
I bang your snitches
If you snitch, you are saving your hide. Criminals and druggies snitch on each other. Union county cuts deals with you if you squeal. They allow you back on our streets to continue ruining lives! That's the deal with the snitches!
Dr dru

Little Rock, AR

#11 Dec 6, 2014
Yo mamma is a snitch.
nohope

Tampa, FL

#12 Dec 7, 2014
IN THE KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
CAUSE YOU PAY THEM CASH TO GET AUDIO/VIDEO OF WHO OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT. KNOWING THEY USE YOUR CASH TO BUY MORE DRUGS, THEN YOU PUT THEM ON BLAST AFTER YOU GIVE THEM YOUR WORD THAT YOU WONT. MAKE YOU WORSE THAN THEM. ONE BY ONE 100 CASH EACH YOU MAKE EL DORADO WORSE
When did they cut tha pay? I thought it was 150 for the dirty work. Well i guess tha snitches gotta work double time now. Eventually the snitches will take down all their sources an any they catch a glimpse of. No one in the drug game is safe. A person will takedown someone they close to even a family member. If you know someone snitches then its best to keep them in the dark. Usually the snitch isnt immediately known sometimes never known for fact. Trust no one. If you dont want it told then dont tell it.
dont affect me

El Dorado, AR

#13 Dec 7, 2014
nohope wrote:
<quoted text> When did they cut tha pay? I thought it was 150 for the dirty work. Well i guess tha snitches gotta work double time now. Eventually the snitches will take down all their sources an any they catch a glimpse of. No one in the drug game is safe. A person will takedown someone they close to even a family member. If you know someone snitches then its best to keep them in the dark. Usually the snitch isnt immediately known sometimes never known for fact. Trust no one. If you dont want it told then dont tell it.
Its mostly females who are envolved with DHS...I meant that's who I would use to get the bad guys!a hot piece of ass! The smart dealers don't touch anything in front of nobody.That's a golden rule!
rofl123

Benton, AR

#14 Dec 15, 2014
Add Nikki Spieghts (Smith) to the list.
old timer

El Dorado, AR

#15 Dec 15, 2014
Where did Smith come from?
popa

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2014
old timer wrote:
Where did Smith come from?
I guess she married Erie smith the brother of David and Shane smith and we all know how much of a sorry excuse of humans they are
NIKKI BOJACK SMITH

Tampa, FL

#18 Dec 15, 2014
No I married Bradley smith no relation .
ino

Tampa, FL

#19 Dec 15, 2014
popa wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess she married Erie smith the brother of David and Shane smith and we all know how much of a sorry excuse of humans they are
Ernie h dates a differebt nikkie ...get your shit straight...
crime dog

Conway, AR

#20 Dec 15, 2014
popa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did earnie smith marry niki rogers?
FAB

Branson, MO

#21 Dec 16, 2014
If I am aware of violent criminals or thieves, I have no problem reporting anything I know or can find out about them to law enforcement. If you are such a criminal, I'll snitch on your bitch ass using your own phone and hold you down with my boot on your neck until the police arrive. And I won't be needing stitches or end up in any ditches, because I will "snitch" on you and kick your ass for you if need be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
morgan couch 1 hr Grapevine 8
IS MELLOR PARK MALL coming back to life 1 hr captainc2305 31
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 1 hr All the same 937
What is the significance of the date 4/20 2 hr All the same 3
Charlie H 3 hr Private eye 8
Felicia Evans (Jun '11) 3 hr The voice 268
150 females ive slept with in eldorado 3 hr The voice 33

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 20 at 9:21PM CDT

More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]