Shooter sentenced for Mill Valley sla...

Shooter sentenced for Mill Valley slaying of Hell's Angels asso...

There are 66 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Shooter sentenced for Mill Valley slaying of Hell's Angels asso.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

An East Bay man was sentenced to 21 years in state prison Wednesday for fatally shooting a man riding in a Hell's Angels convoy traveling through Marin County last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
former countyloafer

Santa Maria, CA

#2 Oct 28, 2009
"I appreciate that you have suffered a great loss that will always be in your heart," Simmons told the gallery. "Sadly, I can't fix that."

I don't believe that for a minute Kelly. If this was a chubby, over-privileged,
man hating ex-cop like you--you would choke on that lie.

How did she become a judge? She worked(sat in her car studying for the bar and
hating her coworkers because she wasn't getting promotions) for SRPD. Is this the same
Kelly Harris? Really curious?
former countyloafer

Santa Maria, CA

#3 Oct 28, 2009
I think I have the wrong person? Oops? Her rulings
have been so consistent with the person I knew. Sorry, if got the wrong Kelly.
LetTruthBeKnown

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2009
WOW, only 29 years????
the real Associated Press

Windsor, CA

#5 Oct 28, 2009
The Associated Press published an opinion on this case today: "rot in hell Farnsworth, hope you're raped and stabbed to death in prison".

Mike Yevtuck could not be reached for comment.

RIP Will
Hells angel God

Cresskill, NJ

#6 Oct 28, 2009
Mike Yevtuck Hells angel God . God of the Hells angela and punks like Will that dated Hells angels. Fch Willie and all the Punks in the USA Hells angels..The USA is better with dead angels and men like Will that date Hells angels and if anyone got a problem see me in Person you punk fag Hells angel.
Hells angels famous for killing raping harming and molesting women and children all over America.
Joe Farnsworth is a true American Hero .
Hells angel God

Cresskill, NJ

#7 Oct 28, 2009
Opps another hells angel flushed down the drain like sewage. Ray Foakes made famous as a Rat in this Case. That punk out of shape drug addict looking Geek Raymond the Rat Foakes has got to learn to keep his big money maker closed.
Hells angel God

Cresskill, NJ

#9 Oct 28, 2009
No one will harm Farnsworth or they will bring problems on their self.
I would bet raymond would get 10 times worse . Just a gut feeling.
Larry

Richmond, CA

#12 Oct 28, 2009
So who threw the burrito?
who the

Mill Valley, CA

#13 Oct 28, 2009
i did
the real Associated Press

Windsor, CA

#14 Oct 28, 2009
Hi Mikey, welcome back. We'd like your opinion on this. Your boy was convicted and got 21 years in prison. That's a long time to spend in protective custody (aka Punk City). What do you think he should do? should he admit he's a no-dick punk and give up his pink spot to pass the time or should he pretend he's tough (like you) and hide in his cell 24-7? Tough decision huh? The guys in the newsroom have $5 riding on Farnsworth getting harmed within the first year. Most think he'll be killed before he's up for parole. What's your thoughts on this Mike? I think he'll do his time as somebody's bitch while he tries to avoid getting shanked. I hope you continue to put money on his books so he can supply his prison "daddy" with wham whams and zulus. Take care Mike.
need jesus

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2009
When I first read the story i figured it was a planned killing...a show a force...one gang against another. I mean, The drug trade turf war tween HA and Norte has reached a juncture....Norte had to make a very public statement to HA.
I thought this was a clear , unambiguous, FU to HA from Norte.
When I heard the "road rage thing" I laughed.
Come on. That procession was LONG...lotta bikes.
No way in Gods HELL that Farnsworth did NOT know he was shooting at the lead vehicle. No possible way.
How do you not notice 200 revving Harleys going at a measured pace??
The pd has always had a thing with the HA...protecting their processions. To a rival gang this is a perfect target.
I have been expecting something like this for years.
I'm surprised it has not happenned a lot more.
"He who lives by the sword"
I have NEVER seen ANY HA who did NOT exude violence. Not one.
When I was little I remember being very scared when they would rally. I could not believe that the pd allowed such bullyism on the road and when they came to CM.
I was so glad to see them dissappear from Marin with the tide of RE values.
My first reaction to the shooting was...relief.
Sorry. I , like other civilized, non-violent Marinites abhor the sight of HA.
I remember Altamonte
I knew many who got "stomped" by HA..for fun.
Ever since that night...I knew HA's days were numbered. I knew that my lord would not allow this to go on. I knew that one violent group deserves another...and no we have Norte, Sureno, x13...
Mysterious ways his wonders........
nice picture

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2009
Is it me...or don't most people kinda smile for the camera.
A picture tells a thousand words..eh?
Seems like a real nice kid. Just the type you want to take your daughter to the prom.
OK He looks like a thug! He seems to revel in it.
Could I see this thug throwing a burrito...YES
At Farnsworth..just for fun..just like those heads split at Altamonte...for nothing but fun.
Sounds like old Farnsworth likes to have fun too. A mutual combative thing...
Why did the pd take sides and charge so heavily? Farnsworth was provoked!!!
Kelly Simmons just gave a GUY from MC 6 years for STABBING to death another man. It was voluntary manslaughter cuz he was provoked by the victim.
How is getting hit in the face with a burrito not provocation???
Does this judge have a relative in HA?? Betcha
I am here

Hayward, CA

#18 Oct 29, 2009
Why is this story the IJ's main story today? This story deserves mention on page 25 (if the IJ had 25 pages)instead of page 1. IJ please stop trying to sell papers with news of gang member's wars/deaths.. we do not care.
abc415

San Francisco, CA

#19 Oct 29, 2009
deport that illegal farnsworth....why do we allow illegals like in this country? send him back to europe!!
Death N Taxes

El Segundo, CA

#20 Oct 29, 2009
William Crompton Maclean.....RIP....guess you won't be riding with murderers, rapists, drug dealers, burrito throwers anymore
illegals caused it

Alameda, CA

#21 Oct 29, 2009
A burrito. Mexican ccrap in Marin. Causes nothing but trouble.
If they weren't here this would not have happened.
John Miller

San Rafael, CA

#22 Oct 29, 2009
fizzax wrote:
21 years?...
injustice...if he shot a cop he would be on death row
ahh whatever he's a goner anyway
No, it was really only a Fish & Game Code violation: Shooting an AH out of season.
repeated truth

Ross, CA

#23 Oct 29, 2009
Hells angel God wrote:
If Joe farnsworth was a cop he would get a medal for killing this street sewage hells angel boot licker.
I am tired of punks like Ray foakes and other hells angels hiding behind the Law for protection.
When Punk Hells angels get beat and killed running their money making cck sucking mouth the Police and courts should stay out.
This dirt bag should have been killed.
Hells angels and punks attacking a durango with young adults.
Shows what kind of sewage work in the justice system in Marin county . The sewage of the hells angels should have been charged and the death of one of their dates is the Hells angels problem . Next time Ray the rat foakes will know when to close and open his money making cck sucking trap.
Any Hells angels got a problem with what Your God Said Here COME See Me in Person you **** hells ****
Good riddance to another thug.
Heck

Erin, TN

#24 Oct 29, 2009
Ya really think he's going to serve those 21 years? He won't, but he won't be leaving prison either.
Kellygurleyman

United States

#25 Oct 29, 2009
Backfired. You Americans allowed this drug gang to run your streets for decades. You cannot deny that. You protected them...as your Kelly girl just demonstrated.
We the taxpayers have an answer.
I illegal immigrants!
Follow me.
1. Flood the market with high quality latino labor.
2. let the public recognize their value to us over time by not enforcing immigration laws
3. As the new non union companies swell with latin labor... the establish commies lose revenue and power.
4. The OLD order of HA is soon way outnumbered by latinos
5. the latinos begin to challenge and destroy all that WAS HA
6. you and I enjoy lower crime rate...higher effieciency in our labor force...rising dollar. Good for all.
7.HA uses their cop/judge friends to attempt to retain power through favoritism in court like we see here...Kelly girl bending OVER in PUBLIC to these monsters.
8. All the Kelly girls getting being discovered and punished for their complicity.

The free market is the only hope of justice in this world. We are using it (if subconsciously) to rectify this obvious unfairness that has caused so much suffering.
Really, the Kellygirl/ HA posse has to be stopped.
Our entire economy depends on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cerrito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Vertelli 21,279
News Protesters end ledge protest at UC Berkeley (Mar '11) Tue The Truth 2
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Dec 9 Fair Balanced 17,931
End white supremacy now Dec 5 World view WVW 4
Russell A. King (Jan '10) Aug '17 Cecily Croston 6
News My Word: Sanctuary city policies protect the mo... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Guest 10
News Slaying victim remembered as bikers roar throug... (Jun '08) Sep '15 Donna 1,073

El Cerrito Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cerrito Mortgages