New details in Marin shooting of Hell...

New details in Marin shooting of Hells Angels associate

There are 591 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Aug 6, 2008, titled New details in Marin shooting of Hells Angels associate. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A Mill Valley woman pleaded not guilty Wednesday in connection with a fatal freeway shooting in May as additional details emerged about how investigators tracked down the suspects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Marin Yuppy

Santa Rosa, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2008
Marin is turning into hell hole.
the truth stings a bit

Santa Maria, CA

#2 Aug 6, 2008
Actually its bigger then that, its the state, country, and world for that matter. its all turning into a hell hole.
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2008
3rd person in the car was the witness, my, my, what a surprise, NOT! Just wondered how long it would take to come out. At 17, she was probably scared to death.
Why didn't Gordon do the same? Maybe because daddy is a lawyer she thinks she is above the law?
Wonder what happened at Gordon's court appearance for her 3 tickets in 3 mos.?
It must of been hard for the unnamed girl to tell on her boyfriend, but it saved her ass. What is Gordon's excuse? Wasn't even her boyfriend.
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#4 Aug 6, 2008
Miss you Associate Press, Healdsburg, you are very funny.
Wonder why they wisk Gordon away, and aren't so careful with Farnsworth?
The paper listed his address, but not hers. And 150k for a murder charge for her? Get real. Let's get that change of venue.
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 7, 2008
the truth stings a bit wrote:
Actually its bigger then that, its the state, country, and world for that matter. its all turning into a hell hole.
I agree how would you like to be a teenager now a days? Not me.
Calimom1960

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2008
Suzy Santa Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree how would you like to be a teenager now a days? Not me.
Parents need to wake up and take control of their children so they become responsible teens. Maybe all parents of young adults who commit these types of crimes should be prosecuted right along with the kid.
Great investigating

Walnut Creek, CA

#7 Aug 7, 2008
Thank you, police, sheriffs and CHP.

Since: May 08

San Francisco, CA

#8 Aug 7, 2008
Suzy I've missed you!
Nick Moorhatch

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2008
Time after time shows when a person uses a handgun, they go to prison and take a time out, usually many years or the rest of their life, to think about the new consequences and was it really worth it? If when a person didn't have a firearm with them, then no one would be in trouble. Nick in Recovery.
the real Associated Press

Windsor, CA

#10 Aug 7, 2008
Suzy Santa Rosa wrote:
Miss you Associate Press, Healdsburg, you are very funny.
Thanks Suzy. I've been waiting for the press to cover their next court appearance. Still no mention of WHY Farnsworth decided to roll his window down and shoot at the truck. Sounds like he was in traffic with the HA pack all the way back to the Golden Gate bridge. Earlier reports made it sound like he was cut-off while getting on 101 at Tiburon Blvd. I noted the cowardly way he waited til they were on familiar turf to shoot at the truck, get off the highway, and hide. Doesn't sound like those poor innocent children were afraid for their lives and acted in self-defense like some assclown in South Amboy NJ would have you believe.

Rip Lil Will
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#11 Aug 7, 2008
AMSL wrote:
Suzy I've missed you!
Hi I missed you too! How was your Anniversary?
I hope it was wonderful.
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#12 Aug 7, 2008
Nick Moorhatch wrote:
Time after time shows when a person uses a handgun, they go to prison and take a time out, usually many years or the rest of their life, to think about the new consequences and was it really worth it? If when a person didn't have a firearm with them, then no one would be in trouble. Nick in Recovery.
Yeah no matter what happened on the road, flip someone off, call them a name, it's just not worth ruining lives. If Farnsworth just didn't have a gun, none of this would of happened. People on the way home from a funeral aren't usually out looking for trouble.
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#13 Aug 7, 2008
Nick Moorhatch wrote:
Hope you get better Nick.
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#14 Aug 7, 2008
the real Associated Press wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Suzy. I've been waiting for the press to cover their next court appearance. Still no mention of WHY Farnsworth decided to roll his window down and shoot at the truck. Sounds like he was in traffic with the HA pack all the way back to the Golden Gate bridge. Earlier reports made it sound like he was cut-off while getting on 101 at Tiburon Blvd. I noted the cowardly way he waited til they were on familiar turf to shoot at the truck, get off the highway, and hide. Doesn't sound like those poor innocent children were afraid for their lives and acted in self-defense like some assclown in South Amboy NJ would have you believe.
Rip Lil Will
Thank you for the reminder of what this is all about...RIP JR/Carl and Will
Yeah, don't know what could of been on their minds. I hope Mike stays in Germany until this is over. He didn't help, just got people riled up.
The IJ still isn't covering it like they should, I do wonder what happened at her traffic court hearing.

Since: May 08

San Francisco, CA

#15 Aug 7, 2008
Anniversary was great, thank you for asking. But now bad things are going on, since I'm a state employee and have had our pay dropped down to $6.55 an hour...we have such a wonderful governor here in California :)..cough cough cough.

I certainly hope that Farnsworth gets what's coming to him. Road rage or not, did he really have to take a gun out and shoot someone? Senseless!!
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#16 Aug 7, 2008
Calimom1960 wrote:
<quoted text>Parents need to wake up and take control of their children so they become responsible teens. Maybe all parents of young adults who commit these types of crimes should be prosecuted right along with the kid.
Especially if they keep protecting their kids with the influence they have.
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#17 Aug 7, 2008
AMSL wrote:
Anniversary was great, thank you for asking. But now bad things are going on, since I'm a state employee and have had our pay dropped down to $6.55 an hour...we have such a wonderful governor here in California :)..cough cough cough.
I certainly hope that Farnsworth gets what's coming to him. Road rage or not, did he really have to take a gun out and shoot someone? Senseless!!
Geez that is awful, I have a niece that works for DMV, she is probably in the same situation.
Wonder if the 'higher up' state employees got that cut, doubt it. That's where they should start, at the top, they'd really save some money then. Leave the citizens alone.
BigValleyMom

AOL

#18 Aug 7, 2008

"If when a person didn't have a firearm with them, then no one would be in trouble."

"If Farnsworth just didn't have a gun, none of this would of happened"

JESUSCHRIST! DON'T BLAME THE F_CKING GUN!! THESE BASTARDS MURDERED LIL WILL!

Miss you BabyGuy - forever in my heart.
Timmy

San Francisco, CA

#19 Aug 7, 2008
I'm still wondering how a pickup truck was able to escape from a bunch of Hell's Angels on motorcycles. Those pansies need to take some motorcycle riding lessons.
Suzy Santa Rosa

San Francisco, CA

#20 Aug 7, 2008
BigValleyMom wrote:
"If when a person didn't have a firearm with them, then no one would be in trouble."
"If Farnsworth just didn't have a gun, none of this would of happened"
JESUSCHRIST! DON'T BLAME THE F_CKING GUN!! THESE BASTARDS MURDERED LIL WILL!
Miss you BabyGuy - forever in my heart.
You are right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cerrito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump will control the blacks 10 hr blacklives 8
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 11 hr Brittle Fingers 17,270
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr stupid republicans 20,391
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) 16 hr raw null raygunn 167
Trump Plan To Flood China With Hats? 16 hr trump at dnc 1
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Jul 23 Human 156
News Contra Costa: DA says Irish Mafia founder put a... Jul 23 Anita Cordova 1

El Cerrito Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cerrito Mortgages