El Cerrito ends study of animal slaug...

El Cerrito ends study of animal slaughter ban

There are 2 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Feb 12, 2012, titled El Cerrito ends study of animal slaughter ban. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

El Cerrito leaders have indicated they won't pursue a ban on the slaughter of residential livestock in the city, an issue that has attracted strong feelings from those on both sides of the issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Karen S

Berkeley, CA

#1 Feb 13, 2012
Unbelievable! We are going backwards! We have enough slaughter houses, we don't need to live next door to one! Unthinkable, and it should be illegal! What are we coming to? no wonder there's so much rage in the world, we are surrounded by violence. Do we have to open ourselves to accept everyones ideas ? We don't accept multiple wives, women wearing scarves to cover their faces, beating children, why should we be okay with this violent behavior.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2012
You're kiddin'; Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cerrito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Mogsoggindog 20,980
College students 17 hr Well Well 5
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 17 hr riot illegals 3,255
News Battle for Berkeley: Will Ann Coulter spark ano... 18 hr Well Well 6
News 4,000 Canadian families will soon get paid by O... Thu countervailing du... 1
News Tax Day demonstrators in US take on Trump, his ... Thu Thomas Jefferson 6
News My Word: Sanctuary city policies protect the mo... Apr 17 Guest 10

El Cerrito Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cerrito Mortgages