Middle school principal suspended while rape during school day ...

Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

District officials suspended an El Cerrito middle school principal Monday morning while investigating how a student managed to corner and rape a 12-year-old classmate last week during school hours.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2009

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#2 Dec 15, 2009
This is sick in every way you can imagine.How in the hell did nobody hear her screaming in a stairwell!?They need to take this POS outside and put a bullet in his head.It'll save the taxpayers a lot of money down the road when he commits more crimes.And he will,when he's already raping at 14.

Since: Aug 07

Downey/Bell Gardens Long ago

#3 Dec 15, 2009
Where did you get race info?

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#6 Dec 15, 2009
Some Dude wrote:
This happened locally for me in Knoxville, TN...( http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.a... ) the crime is completely savage and devoid of any humanity.
It's what "they" do. Crime. It comes naturally to some. Just like flight comes naturally to some animals (like birds)... crime comes naturally to some people (like blacks).
All I am saying is, to the black culture, try to crawl out of the stone age and join the rest of us in a dawning civilized world.
Tough message to hear to those in the black community. But ALL crime statistics support my viewpoint.
When i read about this,it made me sick at my stomach.Those animals shouldn't still be alive in my opinion.Between this horrendous crime and what happened to those cops in Wa,sometimes i really have to hold my tongue concerning what i think.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cerrito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Poolicker 18,870
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
New vision taking shape for area around Oakland... 13 hr April 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 hr Macko mono 5,000
Canada tops in key measures of scientific literacy 17 hr Michael 1
Indictment in CHP copter laser shining in Oakland 21 hr Just Wonder'n 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr Tank ever 7,926
•••

El Cerrito News Video

•••
El Cerrito Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Cerrito Jobs

•••