El Cerrito robbery suspects call 911 ...

El Cerrito robbery suspects call 911 after running out of gas

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from Feb 25, 2011, titled El Cerrito robbery suspects call 911 after running out of gas. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Sometimes it hurts to ask for help. Just ask Charles Lamont Wright. Wright, a 28-year-old North Richmond resident, sat in his girlfriend's car last week at a Hercules roadside after she ran out of gas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2011
These fools belong on the worlds DUMBEST criminals lol. you dont call the police when you need a tow truck you idiots. i know he is sitting in jail right now feeling hella stupid lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cerrito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teachers endorse retired firefighter for vacant... 1 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News Childrena s Network of Solano scores major fund... 1 hr Chrissy 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Josh 20,173
News Incomes rise across S.F., except for African Am... Thu Marcus washington 33
News Hells Angels to Celebrate 50th in Oakland (May '07) Wed rodger whitley 386
Leading NFL Statistical Model Wed LeeBalto 1
News Roadshow: BART doors are not like elevators -- ... (Sep '14) Oct 5 livermore 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cerrito Mortgages