Slaying victim remembered as bikers r...

Slaying victim remembered as bikers roar through Marin

There are 1073 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Slaying victim remembered as bikers roar through Marin. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

On a cherry-red Harley parked in a long row of motorcycles at Stafford Lake County Park in Novato, a small circular decal on the windscreen paid tribute to a homicide victim: "In Memory of Young Will, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 54
Next Last
Hells One and Only Ruler

Cresskill, NJ

#1070 Mar 13, 2009
No You are Wrong this guys best chances are if he was the shooter would be to tell the truth that he was scared for his life and the life of the 2 young girls . Everyone is starting to become aware of all the women and children that have been harmed and murdered at the hand of the hells angels. IT is a clear CASE of SELF defense . thats the way I see it I believe any jury would agree this kid and all the kids are innocent self defense is legal in America.
Mike

Cresskill, NJ

#1071 Jun 21, 2010
Mike Yevtuck picture and info here go fight him instead of typing You hells angel cowards.

A Very Hellish Journey - Newsweek.com
Mike Yevtuck 7326731269 his email and his Myspace account [email protected] You can get a picture and go fight him . instead of talking here like a coward....
www.newsweek.com/id/188155/output/comments
Carmen

Cresskill, NJ

#1072 Jul 11, 2010
Mike Yevtuck God and Ruler of the USA Hells angels and thats not all Foakes
kax

Redwood City, CA

#1074 May 26, 2013
the hells angels are only bad asses when they are in a group...white trash scum.......

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#1075 May 27, 2013
kax wrote:
the hells angels are only bad asses when they are in a group...white trash scum.......
Same as Serbian, smelly Serbs.
Outlaw Peckerwood

North Highlands, CA

#1076 Apr 20, 2014
Mike Irish Ofarrell,messed with a bull really a tank and got steam rolled but there is know match with California's real Outlaws,There real 1% that run California's prisons,yes the old Red and White were the real 1% Outlaws lets keep it real,these pansies sporting patchs now 75% have never been to jail to be a outlaw going to school or college like the Italian mob calls it is mandatory to be or represent the outlaw lifestyle,Im a outlaw,Im not a keyboard warrior like mike he dont shit and is talking out his ass or the hole he has got in the side of his neck

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

#1077 Apr 21, 2014
Outlaw Peckerwood wrote:
and is talking out his ass or the hole he has got in the side of his neck
Is that because he used to smoke a lot?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#1078 Apr 21, 2014
Hopkin wrote:
<quoted text>Is that because he used to smoke a lot?
No, because He was born near Three Mile Island.
He also has 32' long stinging tentacles too.
It's how he catches food to survive.

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

#1079 Apr 21, 2014
I would be fatter if I had tentacles as well as my tongue.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#1080 Apr 21, 2014
Hopkin wrote:
I would be fatter if I had tentacles as well as my tongue.
I think the chicks would dig it.

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

#1081 Apr 21, 2014
I don't want to be a green Jabba the Hutt. Unless I can have a Princess Leia... Steph?
meakahorse

Oakland, CA

#1083 Feb 18, 2015
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Fool I want to fight its the angels that chickened out. Brenda you know every time I drive past the NYC rat nest of yours the police are right there because you punks are inside watching your cameras calling 911. At that bar by the water off duty cops protected you by surrounding me. I am not going to hit a cop over you punk.I left the country after that and came back and was operated on 2 times . So you can't say I have not tried . Its time you cowards shut up or put up one on one.
MIKE WHO?
Donna

Mountain View, CA

#1084 Sep 5, 2015
Im sorry , but werent we talking about a very nice young who happened to of been murdered on his way to bury a brothe??i dont believe seeing as how he was probably not even when all the incidents you are babbling about even occured. Did we feel the need to be somebody because you know a little history about a name ,or club, or what you think you know.they say when a person thinks they know everything there is to know about something is a true show of ignorance, simply because you 'close your mind other information or aspects that are parts that could effect the overall picture.the.day you quit learning is the day die. The price of everything the value of nothing. Im sorry , but my feeling is your mother should of let you drip down her leg.
.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cerrito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr But Hay 20,289
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 3 hr Miggy 17,211
Raiders moving to Vegas 6 hr Go Dallas 1
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) 8 hr BonBons7522 38
News Read my lips: Heck no 10 hr Toots Bore 18
Congress, Senate to Give Up Pensions 10 hr stopp resisting 1
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) May 23 North Mountain 142
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cerrito Mortgages