72 law enforcement officers were slai...

72 law enforcement officers were slain last year

There are 2 comments on the The Reporter story from Nov 19, 2012, titled 72 law enforcement officers were slain last year. In it, The Reporter reports that:

"I know this sounds like it's not true," says Kaley Cuoco, "but as huge as the show... A member of Oakland Police Honor Guard stands at his post near the four caskets of Oakland Police Officers Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Theo Bradley

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Yeah, and 70 of the slain Cops were murdered by BLACKS.
MD SF

San Jose, CA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
We have to start eliminating the black scum, we need to develop a fatal virus that only has black targets. It can be done quite easily using DNA/RNA targets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Cerrito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland: Officer hospitalized in officer-involv... 13 hr OMF 1
News Officer Involved Shooting in Oakland. We speak ... 13 hr OMF 1
News Metering ramps have Vacaville seeing red 19 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Wed Carnac The Magnif... 17,057
Ask God a Favor Aug 25 joseph 1
News 17-year-old homicide victim from San Leandro id... (Jan '09) Aug 23 gayman 143
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Cerrito Mortgages