steve gibson, tina gibson, chris gibson are con artists

Posted in the El Centro Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013

Since: Dec 10

Indio, CA

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Be aware of Steve Gibson, Tina (martina)Gibson and Chris Gibson doing business as Gibson Hay Sales or thehaybroker@gmail.com. They are con artists and Don't pay their bill.They lie about everything to get what they want. They will give you bad checks and stop payment on them and don't care that NSF checks are a criminal matter. They do not pay their bills or the people that work for them. Let the IRS and State of California know anything you can about them they are looking to collect money from them.
Be very aware that Steve will tell you story after story and very little if any of his lies are true.
steve gibson hater

Hanover, NM

#2 May 20, 2013
truth is golden wrote:
Be aware of Steve Gibson, Tina (martina)Gibson and Chris Gibson doing business as Gibson Hay Sales or thehaybroker@gmail.com. They are con artists and Don't pay their bill.They lie about everything to get what they want. They will give you bad checks and stop payment on them and don't care that NSF checks are a criminal matter. They do not pay their bills or the people that work for them. Let the IRS and State of California know anything you can about them they are looking to collect money from them.
Be very aware that Steve will tell you story after story and very little if any of his lies are true.
Wish I would have seen this sooner. You are absolutely correct about this man! He has made my life a living hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Centro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 min Reverend Alan 200,614
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr gtuj 15,968
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr punch tips 7,935
RIP it up, Uncle Bob. You're missed. (May '08) Aug 26 Mike from Lakeside 46
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262
HemetHEMET: School district eyes police contracts Aug 4 Richard Taylor 1
•••
•••
El Centro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Centro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••